[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

PLEASE DO NOT RUSH THIS. We would rather have time-cared for, and quality content, rather than half-assed and rushed "content".

You do a great job, DE, but seriously, you need to listen to what the community is saying just a biiiiiiit more. We are okay with delays, if those delays mean higher quality content.

We don't want "false content" or half-assed laziness being shipped out. We don't want artificial timegates to give an illusion of "more content". We don't want any of that BS.

What we do want, is what you're already doing, but keep it at a proper pace, to avoid future complaints and mistakes like what has happened countless times.

If you need to delay this next update, go for it. We would rather you do that, give us something of proper quality, instead of rushing the update and run into any number of new or o,ld potential issues that have happened before and will happen again: moreso on the side of complaints.

- - - - -

Anyway, great game, great work, so far so good. Best game I've ever played....and it's free. You can't beat that, you just can't. Great company too. Makes me wonder if us humans even deserve DE and the game they gave us :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Something else for a QOL would be to refine multiple relics at once like selected all Neo S11's for example and rading them all at once

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

But... why the new mods? We don’t need new mods. We need more mod slots. At present, we don’t have enough mod slots to actually use any of these fancy new mods that are coming out.

Lemme explain myself before I get comment-slaughtered. Let’s say you’re building a crit primary/secondary/melee weapon. You already know ahead of time what 6-7 of your mods are going to be. Every. Single. Time. 

Assuming you build in a way to maximize your weapon’s effectiveness, most builds are tried-and-true cookie cutter builds that allow maybe 1-2 open slots for mods of your choice. If that.

Now, what if all primary weapons just had serration built in. And Split Chamber. Primed Pressure for melees. Etc, you get the idea. 

We use the same old mods over and over and over 99% of the time because they work the best for most content. So now DE wants to implement mods that are MOST LIKELY (haven’t seen the new mods yet of course) going to be situational at best? Nobody will have the open capacity for them. We can only fit 8 mods.

Warframes have a bit more flexibility, because they usually have multiple builds that we enjoy switching between. But even then, many times I’ve had to forgo Augments entirely because I just don’t have enough mod slots. Most of my primed frames have 3-4 forma invested each. And it’s just not enough. Could I sacrifice stats for Augments? Of course. Will I? Never, because most augments aren’t as efficient for helping my build do its thing than pure stat boosting mods.

Apologies for the long rant, but I’m super miffed every time I see DE release new mods, because 90% of the time, they will simply be inferior to mods we already use, and thusly will never be used. Other times, we get a mod that’s a better version of a staple. Same problem. 

Mod Economy is a problem. Not Mod Diversity or Mod Capacity. Fingers crossed DE realizes this... ever.

Edited by Venatorio
  • Like 3

Thank you for giving the modpacks the Vauban treatment!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Thank you for giving the modpacks the Vauban treatment!

You mean buff / nerf slightly and then forget about for a few years?

• Haha 1

Still no news about the primary kitguns, well sounds legit as it's not a directly fortuna related update, but what exactly happened to them ? We saw them on devbuilds and recently we heard "well we have no current plan for releasing them". Will they be part of fortuna's 3rd orb fight update ?

Regarding the Jovian, I'm excited about the new gamemode, and about wisp ❤️

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• New Weapons - 5 by our count right now! 3 Brand New, and 2 Operation Weapons...

Operation or operator  😉

20 hours ago, Rankii said:

man I really hope this game doesn't go "Pay to Play" now...the wording in this update is suspect as #*!%.

What's pay to play about any of it? All of this content is free, and can easily be earned in game.

38 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

You mean buff / nerf slightly and then forget about for a few years?

No, completely deleted.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

No, completely deleted.

Uh, Vauban's... still in the game.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  •     Emphasis on Parkour, more environment destruction, ambient enemies and more mysteries within for people who explore.

So, can the Tree Frog bullet jump from a standstill again?

Other than that, yay!  🙂

Edited by Andvarja

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Uh, Vauban's... still in the game.

That's not what the player stats show! =D

/rimshot

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

/rimshot

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

22 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

/rimshot

Oh snap!

*Thanos snaps fingers*

• Like 2

18. May is my Birthday 😄 Thanks for the nice presents. (Wisp , Nyx deluxe... hint hint)

Posted (edited)
4 часа назад, IllogicalLogic420 сказал:

PLEASE DO NOT RUSH THIS. We would rather have time-cared for, and quality content, rather than half-assed and rushed "content".

You do a great job, DE, but seriously, you need to listen to what the community is saying just a biiiiiiit more. We are okay with delays, if those delays mean higher quality content.

The more time they spend on something the more time they just procrastinate. And its been MONTHS since there was any resemblence of content. Even additions to new weapons were brought to a bare minimum. This game is a joke at this point.

And no matter how long they take, it always comes out broken as heck, needing fixing and tweaking and half---ed. 

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

We would rather have time-cared for, and quality content, rather than half-assed and rushed "content".

Why are you talking as if you speak on behalf of the whole community?

You do not.

What the community wants is extremely fragmented

Speak for yourself and leave it at that.

Edited by SteelOverseer666
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Archwing needs to have a gameplay rework, otherwise the supercalifragilisticopalolyst will be a "visit once, farm wisp, never visit again" endeavour. 

Make Archwing great again for once. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

Oh snap!

*Thanos snaps fingers*

And half the tenno turns to Ash....

Edited by Almagnus1
  • Haha 3

i just hope they finally get to fix their graphics already, they are a mess...

19 hours ago, FrostPrime said:

That supposedly is coming with the next Nightwave season as a skin for 2-handed Nikana weapons.

Do you have any source?