[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

10 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

What's pay to play about any of it? All of this content is free, and can easily be earned in game.

Nothing. But the phrase "As usual it will be free" implies that there'd be any reason to not think it were free in this free2play game. With the news about microtransactions, i wonder if warframe would shoot itself in the foot by going with a pay2play or subscription model. 

On 2019-05-08 at 2:25 PM, Vanilla_nuka said:

They prioritize cosmetics over everything else apparently

Making skins is relatively easy. Making changes to skills, screws a whole bunch of other things up that coincide or indirectly change the function of a skill. So....

Il y a 15 heures, Futurehero a dit :

Operation or operator  😉

Oh, you can be onto something, maybe new amps but I think it was really "operation" (they said it will be an opration on the launch, but strange that there is two, probably two sides to choose from)

Hopefully there is infested heavy blade between 5 new weapons, which was teased long ago

vor 19 Stunden schrieb IllogicalLogic420:

PLEASE DO NOT RUSH THIS. We would rather have time-cared for, and quality content, rather than half-assed and rushed "content".

You do a great job, DE, but seriously, you need to listen to what the community is saying just a biiiiiiit more. We are okay with delays, if those delays mean higher quality content.

We don't want "false content" or half-assed laziness being shipped out. We don't want artificial timegates to give an illusion of "more content". We don't want any of that BS.

What we do want, is what you're already doing, but keep it at a proper pace, to avoid future complaints and mistakes like what has happened countless times.

If you need to delay this next update, go for it. We would rather you do that, give us something of proper quality, instead of rushing the update and run into any number of new or o,ld potential issues that have happened before and will happen again: moreso on the side of complaints.

- - - - -

Anyway, great game, great work, so far so good. Best game I've ever played....and it's free. You can't beat that, you just can't. Great company too. Makes me wonder if us humans even deserve DE and the game they gave us 😄

Speak for yourself, I want Wisp and I want her yesterday.

I couldn't care less if she broken, I want her now.

Nobody is okay with delays and 90% of the content here is half-assed. Take Archwing for example. Great concept. 10% of content, 90% of not delivering what you promised.

We're already having another content drought here. At this point, everyone (except you maybe) wants SOMETHING to release NOW.

Besides, there are issues with literally everything DE releases regardless of how often they delay it.

Take the war within. Delayed several times, still broken as f---. Or the Eidolons and Profit Taker. They spend ages on those and they're broken to this day.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

What's pay to play about any of it? All of this content is free, and can easily be earned in game.

How could I earn the Edo Prime armor set in game without paying for a prime access and/or vault access pack?

On 2019-05-08 at 4:06 PM, Asdryu said:

Horray for useless bundles going away.

Btw, pls don't touch the drones in arbitrations. People want 'em gone, I want 'em.
It's just so satisfying to oneshot that pestering little thing and see infested/corpus around it die with it. With grineer is more of a "sit the hell down" though

That "sit the hell down" is because lower-level Grineer have Ferrite armor, which is (iirc) somewhat resistant to Blast damage. Won't stop it from parking them flat on their backsides, though.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SephirothWS said:

How could I earn the Edo Prime armor set in game without paying for a prime access and/or vault access pack?

that's a cosmetic item. It shouldn't be considered "pay to play" because it doesn't enhance or subtract from a frame's use. Also that has nothing to do with this upcoming update so I really don't know why you brought it up

Edited by AlpacaCake
  • Like 1

On 2019-05-08 at 12:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are working hard to hit this date

Please don't crunch for our sake, there's so many horror stories of burnout in the industry lately that it has me worried. 😕

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AlpacaCake said:

so I really don't know why you brought it up

Reread the quote. The guy I quoted said apparently all of the content is free.

So still no wukong deluxe. Dang

Still excited for the update though :-)

Posted (edited)
5 часов назад, o0Despair0o сказал:

Speak for yourself, I want Wisp and I want her yesterday.

I couldn't care less if she broken, I want her now.

Nobody is okay with delays and 90% of the content here is half-assed. Take Archwing for example. Great concept. 10% of content, 90% of not delivering what you promised.

We're already having another content drought here. At this point, everyone (except you maybe) wants SOMETHING to release NOW.

Besides, there are issues with literally everything DE releases regardless of how often they delay it.

Take the war within. Delayed several times, still broken as f---. Or the Eidolons and Profit Taker. They spend ages on those and they're broken to this day.

Speaking of which, I thik at this point to lift the drought a bit you can kinda you know KINDA start adding weapon skins aka skins for existing weapons that really change their looks like deluxe skisn for warframes instead or with adding new weapons.Instead of creating new weapon and skin for it, just create skins.

And make them both farmable via arbitration and ESO and tradable/buyable/whatever or just farmable  because lets be real, no one uses 500 weapons and you can hardly keep up adding even small things like weapons. And I dont even care its cosmetics, just do SOMETHING. Making them one time only deal (like got skin once and thast it) will keep it fair and prevent people from having 10 soma skins and 0 lankas (like many other things in our game filled with dupes)

Цитата

Please don't crunch for our sake, there's so many horror stories of burnout in the industry lately that it has me worried.

Yeah I wouldnt worry about that, thats the guys who openly admit on social mdeia that they procrastinate a lot.

The last thing they'll do is to crunch like Bioware or other game companies.

Edited by -Temp0-

1 hour ago, SephirothWS said:

Reread the quote. The guy I quoted said apparently all of the content is free.

it seems you need to reread the quote. He said all of *this* content is free. He's obviously speaking of this upcoming update

3 минуты назад, Myscho сказал:

Thats so sad

Thats literally just a croocked crude looking piece of cheap metal with duct tape on it

f6bcbda4bd27ba96e72e855fa6ff0cf4.jpg

On 2019-05-09 at 11:45 AM, ddmaster12 said:

ditto on that i have always wanted mods that was focused more on unusual or off meta ways of playing even if the builds made with these aint as good as what we can make without them 
just the idea of mods that boosts you by wall latching like a spider or whatever else sounds really fun to play around with 
just imagining a loki build focused on stealth and wall latch boosting weapon dmg and all that :3

Well, i mean, arcane arachne. 

On 2019-05-08 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Random Mod Packs will officially be gone from the Market

Awesome! Hilariously late to the party on this change, but awesome nonetheless.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

That's not part of this update, it's completely irrelevant to this thread, the comment the person I initially quoted made on it, and the reply I made to their silly comment.
It's also not pay to play. Pay to Play describes a scenario where you're time gated from content without paying money, which is a practice common in mobile games. Things which are time-gated in WF, such as rushing foundry items, can be rushed using plat, which is very easy to earn in-game.

Buying cosmetics doesn't count as pay-to-play, as a specific armour set is not integral to your experience - it's an additional add-on that DE reserves the right to release whenever they want, and for an actual reasonable price considering how good of an armour set it is.

Edited by iLightning13
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

PLS add change to ephemeras drop. So if i have already seed ephemera crafted (or any other one) i wont be able to receive another bp for it. @[DE]Rebecca

Edited by Avanami

I'm liking the remastered looks we've gotten so far, but what I think we're really missing are some living quarters tiles. Break rooms, dorms, cafeterias etc. Like I want to see where the corpus and greneer rest, where do they go to the bathroom, where do they eat...?

I'm actually sad it's coming so soon. I was really hoping that they'd take the time to make Wisp... not a complete incoherent mess held together with tape. 😕

Can't remember the last frame that really felt like passion went into it...

• Upvote 1