Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

Recommended Posts

So Wisp is not coming with Nightwave season 2 right? She is coming with this update this week or today hopefully? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SerqetTwin said:

So Wisp is not coming with Nightwave season 2 right? She is coming with this update this week or today hopefully? 

shes coming with this update NOT Nightwave season 2 and if it dosent release tomorrow its delayed cause DE dont do Friday anymore i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on when its coming? i've been checking this site hourly all day lol..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

Any updates on when its coming? i've been checking this site hourly all day lol..

same here nothing might aswell just put your hopes down and expect it to be delayed at this point 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 5 minutes, Jivy a dit :

same here nothing might aswell just put your hopes down and expect it to be delayed at this point 😞

Its still Wednesday morning in Canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, catzilla312 said:

Its still Wednesday morning in Canada

is it? thought it was Thursday for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 3 minutes, Jivy a dit :

is it? thought it was Thursday for them

Yep its 7:38 AM, Wednesday in Ontario, so they still have a whole day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remind me NEVER to reformat my pc and have to re-download Warframe EVER again. Over 12 hours to do 24GB. Then I go to log in and it has more content to download. Anyone have the number for the Samaritans? I hope Wisp comes out today to make me feel better 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BikerBird said:

Remind me NEVER to reformat my pc and have to re-download Warframe EVER again. Over 12 hours to do 24GB. Then I go to log in and it has more content to download. Anyone have the number for the Samaritans? I hope Wisp comes out today to make me feel better 😉

dont count on it but im hoping aswell

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man there has been no new content for like two to three months, what's the deal here?! Content droughts are a bad thing so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. I love you guys over at DE but come on man.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sithis44 said:

Man there has been no new content for like two to three months, what's the deal here?! Content droughts are a bad thing so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. I love you guys over at DE but come on man.

There hasn't been proper content since fortuna p2. That is like what ? Since december ? 

Biggest content drought in the history of this game. 

 

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah man I imagine if this thing doesn't drop today or tomorrow people be like.......(DE IF YOU DON"T GIVE US THIS THING YOU DON'T GET TO EAT NEXT MONTH!!!) I really hope that doesn't happen because last thing we need is a group of angry fans. :scared:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 10 Minuten schrieb White_Matter:

There hasn't been proper content since fortuna p2. That is like what ? Since december ? 

Biggest content drought in the history of this game. 

 

There hasnt been anything new since before fortuna lol fortuna didnt really add much new, its the plains just cold. Railjack is gonna be legit new content.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume that the complete absence of anything related to melee in this announcement means that you intend to leave it in its currently defective state?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoomFruit said:

I assume that the complete absence of anything related to melee in this announcement means that you intend to leave it in its currently defective state?

They are not done with it yet. It’s in phases and phase 2 isn’t ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-15 at 4:15 PM, Caliboom said:

-Snip-

Ubisoft wants a word, but before they do, they just have to... ah... put their face on.

Image result for assassin's creed missing face

  • Satisfied 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

I assume that the complete absence of anything related to melee in this announcement means that you intend to leave it in its currently defective state?

Yeah whats up with melee 3 ? 

That thing got me hyped up beyond any other content since melee 2.0 and they didn't even deliver it properly. 

 

I honestly hope they have an actual road map that is worth something. 

  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Yeah whats up with melee 3 ? 

That thing got me hyped up beyond any other content since melee 2.0 and they didn't even deliver it properly. 

 

I honestly hope they have an actual road map that is worth something. 

I am waiting for it to Forma all of my melee weapons because of all of the changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This still hasn't dropped, huh? 

*Sadness Intensifies* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...