[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

So Wisp is not coming with Nightwave season 2 right? She is coming with this update this week or today hopefully? 

13 minutes ago, SerqetTwin said:

So Wisp is not coming with Nightwave season 2 right? She is coming with this update this week or today hopefully? 

shes coming with this update NOT Nightwave season 2 and if it dosent release tomorrow its delayed cause DE dont do Friday anymore i think

Any updates on when its coming? i've been checking this site hourly all day lol..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

Any updates on when its coming? i've been checking this site hourly all day lol..

same here nothing might aswell just put your hopes down and expect it to be delayed at this point 😞

il y a 5 minutes, Jivy a dit :

same here nothing might aswell just put your hopes down and expect it to be delayed at this point 😞

Its still Wednesday morning in Canada

1 minute ago, catzilla312 said:

Its still Wednesday morning in Canada

is it? thought it was Thursday for them

il y a 3 minutes, Jivy a dit :

is it? thought it was Thursday for them

Yep its 7:38 AM, Wednesday in Ontario, so they still have a whole day

Remind me NEVER to reformat my pc and have to re-download Warframe EVER again. Over 12 hours to do 24GB. Then I go to log in and it has more content to download. Anyone have the number for the Samaritans? I hope Wisp comes out today to make me feel better 😉

3 minutes ago, BikerBird said:

Remind me NEVER to reformat my pc and have to re-download Warframe EVER again. Over 12 hours to do 24GB. Then I go to log in and it has more content to download. Anyone have the number for the Samaritans? I hope Wisp comes out today to make me feel better 😉

dont count on it but im hoping aswell

• Upvote 1

Man there has been no new content for like two to three months, what's the deal here?! Content droughts are a bad thing so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. I love you guys over at DE but come on man.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sithis44 said:

Man there has been no new content for like two to three months, what's the deal here?! Content droughts are a bad thing so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. I love you guys over at DE but come on man.

There hasn't been proper content since fortuna p2. That is like what ? Since december ? 

Biggest content drought in the history of this game. 

• Applause 1

Yeah man I imagine if this thing doesn't drop today or tomorrow people be like.......(DE IF YOU DON"T GIVE US THIS THING YOU DON'T GET TO EAT NEXT MONTH!!!) I really hope that doesn't happen because last thing we need is a group of angry fans. :scared:

vor 10 Minuten schrieb White_Matter:

There hasn't been proper content since fortuna p2. That is like what ? Since december ? 

Biggest content drought in the history of this game. 

There hasnt been anything new since before fortuna lol fortuna didnt really add much new, its the plains just cold. Railjack is gonna be legit new content.

• Upvote 1

I assume that the complete absence of anything related to melee in this announcement means that you intend to leave it in its currently defective state?

Just now, DoomFruit said:

I assume that the complete absence of anything related to melee in this announcement means that you intend to leave it in its currently defective state?

They are not done with it yet. It’s in phases and phase 2 isn’t ready.

On 2019-05-15 at 4:15 PM, Caliboom said:

-Snip-

Ubisoft wants a word, but before they do, they just have to... ah... put their face on.

Image result for assassin's creed missing face

• Satisfied 2

3 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Yeah whats up with melee 3 ? 

That thing got me hyped up beyond any other content since melee 2.0 and they didn't even deliver it properly. 

I honestly hope they have an actual road map that is worth something. 

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Yeah whats up with melee 3 ? 

That thing got me hyped up beyond any other content since melee 2.0 and they didn't even deliver it properly. 

I honestly hope they have an actual road map that is worth something. 

I am waiting for it to Forma all of my melee weapons because of all of the changes.

This still hasn't dropped, huh? 

*Sadness Intensifies*