Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Darvo Deals: Item Refresh!

[DE]Rebecca

Yello' Tenno!

Years ago Darvo took up shop in our friendly neighbourhood Relays with 'Darvo's Shop'. He always offers a limited quantity of discounted items for just over a day. Since launch, those items have barely been refreshed. As of today on all Platforms, we've updated his wares serverside to make shopping just a little more relevant in 2019 Warframe.

Darvo now has a chance to sell way more stuff at a discount! We've added 7 Weapons, 5 Warframes, and 10 more miscellaneous items (like Lenses) that he may one day offer you at a deal.
He also decided to remove Dragon Mod Packs from his offerings. What a guy.

Of course, if you don't want to buy anything, no worries. I'm sure Darvo just appreciates you saying hi!
If you come across any issues with his new wares, let us know!

Cheers!

Will Baro lose his Dragon Mod Packs too? No matter how you get them, they usually scam you out of some form of in-game currency...

Also, that's cool to hear about Darvo. Maybe someday his legendary Forma sale can turn up again.

Are stuff like lenses gonna be in limited quantities as well? I hope not. Also, shortcut to Darvo via the new syndicate screen would be appreciated. It'd be even better if we can see the deals in our orbiter directly and go to him via the shortcut to buy stuff. I love how all the neglected stuff is getting more attention. I hope that continues!

il y a 10 minutes, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 a dit :

I don't think I've ever talked to him throughout 4 years with the exception of quests.

Same here, i just come sometimes will going to simaris to take a quick look at what he's seeling and just meh away

2 minutes ago, Hersir said:

I think his biggest problem is being virtually invisible.

It's not easy to check what he has and usually, its not worth it.

Hmm, maybe Darvo oould invest in renting one of the digital billboards in the relay so you don't need to go upstairs and visit him directly to know if he has a sale?

Just now, Urlan said:

Hmm, maybe Darvo oould invest in renting one of the digital billboards in the relay so you don't need to go upstairs and visit him directly to know if he has a sale?

I'm thinking more in the direction of actually featuring it in the front page of the market.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

He just needs more relevance.

I don't think I've ever talked to him throughout 4 years with the exception of quests.

same, i think he only had once something worth, that was like an ember superdiscounted that was cheaper than buying a frame slot and a catalyst, which means it's worth only if you don't have her, otherwise, he always sells weapons that are not worth the plat even discounted.

And having him hidden means even less players would bother to check him

How about increasing/removing his stock count? Very annoying to see a good deal go in seconds because only 100 were available for the offer.

In the case of removal maybe his refresh could be faster?

Edit: In the case of increasing the stock maybe he could get a system where out of stock = instant refresh? (as in a new item goes up, not that the same one would go on sale)

Also when is the next big Darvo Deal like the Totally Legit and Fire Sale one? 

30 minutes ago, Qamelion said:

Darvo is pure scam. Change my mind.

Not wrong there, considering the fact that most of what Darvo has to offer isn't even that difficult to come by. Why bother wasting plat when you can get these items from simple grinding sessions, off the market, or even from clans? If Darvo sold these items for credits, even a more substantial amount, then I'd understand, but that isn't the case right now.

Wow DE I'm really happy to see that old features are getting small revisits like this. Even something small like Darvo getting some ware updates makes me pretty happy. I am just hoping that he sells forma and sells it with no limit.

Also, a while ago we get Darvo Liqidation sales in the market where something different every day for a month went on sale. Is it possible we could see that return? There are still some things in the market I'd like to pick up.

40 minutes ago, OhioNitsud said:

You know, I was thinking why not have him alert us when he's selling something we have wishlisted through the in-game inbox?

I love this idea a lot. That would save the trouble of checking him every day to see what he is selling.

3 hours ago, Hersir said:

I'm thinking more in the direction of actually featuring it in the front page of the market.

Could work, he does after all operate the Black Market we use as the Marketplace in universe.

Darvo, Maroo and Baro should open a Bazaar where you can go to get fun off the beaten path challenges for interesting rewards. Then they will all be in the same place and people will have a reason to go there. Plus they could have a unique Relay.

9 hours ago, Voltage said:

Will Baro lose his Dragon Mod Packs too? No matter how you get them, they usually scam you out of some form of in-game currency...

Also, that's cool to hear about Darvo. Maybe someday his legendary Forma sale can turn up again.

Here's hoping.

Or Plague Star for the grind forma

Darvo needs to diversify his stock so this is good, but he could do with a larger stock and an unique angle too.

Something you can only get from him.

Maybe decorations, kinda like tickers stuff. Recovered, repaired orokin decorations him, clem and maroo cobble together.

Get him into the dukats market, taking them in trade for said unique goods.

1 minute ago, Midarc said:

Darvo needs to diversify his stock so this is good, but he could do with a larger stock and an unique angle too.

Something you can only get from him.

Maybe decorations, kinda like tickers stuff. Recovered, repaired orokin decorations him, clem and maroo cobble together.

Get him into the dukats market, taking them in trade for said unique goods.

This could be good.  He does need more of a roll in the game now.  I'd like to have his own place in the navigation panel.  Show what he is offering for discount at the time and then can click to go directly to him.  

Put Darvo's Deals on the main Market screen on the Liset. Preferably with a shortcut to visit him. 

Makes more sense than putting him on the Syndicate tab. 

But if you wante to create a 'Syndicate' of sorts, with him and Clem, I am A-OK with it. 

Archived