Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exta mission on Ceres

Aminyyy

This is a copy and paste from me sending this to warframe support who told me they can't help me at all and told me to post in the forums. I'm incredibly frustrated with this entire mission and my problems aren't unique, but shared by many people. I want someone who's actually able to make changes to this game to have a second look or even go try running this dumb ass mission 30 times in a row and see how incredibly frustrating this is.

Please for the love of god fix this mission. I've done this mission about 15 times now trying to get a miter bp. So far I have 13 of the components but 0 of the BP. All the drops are suppose to have equal drop rates, but that's OK I can live with RNG screwing me over. The part that really frustrates me is that twice I've spawned into a public game and I've not been able to move or even quit the mission. The only button that works is T (for chatting). Fine, every game has a bug, no big deal. It's not over yet though, the two bosses are 99% of the time invincible and you're playing a waiting simulator until you can damage the bosses. I'm frustrated as heck right now, but fine I understand that those bosses have an invincibility mechanic and you just play through it. THE WORST PART, Lt. Lech Kril can for minutes never do his ice ground slam melee move so he's invincible the entire time!! I was in a game where the Lt. boss for 8 minutes and 40 seconds never once did his move where he becomes able to be damaged. I stood in front of him as he melee'd me for 8 MINUTES STRAIGHT and never once did he do his ground slam. PLEASE FIX THIS MISSION. Either remove most of the invincibility time that the bosses are in or fix the drop rates!! Why do I have 7 Miter Barrel, 1 Miter Blade, 3 Miter Chassis, and 2 Miter Handle but 0 BP?!!? ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THE SAME DROP RATE!! WHY CAN I NOT TRADE ALL MY EXTRA COMPONENTS TO GET A BP. WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR PLAYERS?!!

I'm very frustrated right now, it's ruined my entire day that I have to do this mission 15+ times and I can't even get a part that's suppose to be 16% drop chance, while also having to deal with mission breaking bugs. I've looked online and I'm not the only one with this problem for miter BP. Someone has even done 25 runs without getting the BP.

It's not just dealing with a bug, a drop rate, or an annoying mechanic, but's it's when all three are happening at the same time. I've searched for more threads and forums that date back to 2016 with people having problems with this mission specifically. Double check the code the in this mission, reconsider the fighting pattern of the stupid Lt., and help us deal with this stupid RNG on a 16% drop chance item.

I think it's really just RNG. For me, as someone who has farmed Miter 3 times, it's always the barrel. Tons of other parts, but the barrel? Dozens of tries to get one. The alternative would be a crazy elaborate mechanic where the drop chances are not equal, but also change from player to player, something which I personally find unlikely.

Well, the RNG as stated in the wiki is 47 +/- 13 kills for a 99.9% drop chance to get all of the parts and BP, and I've learned to always check the wiki's beforehand to temper my impatience. So to get everything in 15 runs would be better luck than one might necessarily expect. Having said that, I've just done 8 runs and now have all the parts minus the BP so I may yet avoid a potentially much longer grind, as may you. Either way, I'm also leveling some secondary and melee weapons at the same time so my efforts still feel rewarding.

Regards Lt. Lech Kril, the tactic I'm using is to repeatedly move in close then retreat a little and parkour around behind him with my attacks, rather than go toe to toe. My sense is that this triggers a cycling of his own attacks from shooting to slamming thus exposing his vulnerability. I don't know that for a fact, but it's worked out smoothly so far.

Update: The BP dropped on the 10th run.

Edited by Sabremouse