Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status Mods Remastered

(PSN)SimulatedWhiskey

Status Mods Remastered

Status chance is essential to some weapons and not many status chance mods out there really do the job. I found the weakest status chance mods, that no one ever uses, and I gave them a little buff. Hopefully DE sees this post and considers my idea. 🙂

REMASTER:

Spoiler

MELEE PROWESS
Old
80SwlGU.png

New

T3LUPAP.png or Hq36LzC.png

RIFLE APTITUDE

Old

Ns8hOpP.png

New

XMmRZkw.png or AeQKhEj.png

SHOTGUN SAVVY

Old

xtDrFwO.png

New

qKZzcci.png or 7b01aEi.png

SURE SHOT

Old

ay3EU5J.png

New

DI26mZQ.png or 9v2lMJT.png

NEW MODS:

Spoiler

WvLoiNj.png
ttHnkJN.png
 QFnx52D.png
0RuE0bc.png

These took a while to make so I only made status/slash mods. Will add impact and puncture mods when I get the time and motivation.

Edited by (PS4)Whiskey1015566
Added new mods.
  • Like 2

There's a huge potential benefit to increasing status chance without messing with elemental damage and proportions. These mods really would be worth as much as the OP suggested.

Edited by rapt0rman
  • Like 1

I'm not going lie, but this $##! is right up in right. Then again we have thous other status mods as you know them...

latest?cb=20171007155107

you know them...the elemental version of status chance but I see that you have a point for that type reason because of ppl don't like to use elemental mods and prefer to use either one the physical attributes in that category.

• Like 1

So just a significant buff to single stat status chance mods which would likely make weapons that previously couldn't reach 100% status chance reach that 100%. I pretty much don't use them, probably still wouldn't, since I prefer the dual stat mods, but okay.

Edited by xZeromusx
  • Like 1

On 2019-05-09 at 2:28 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

I'm not going lie, but this $##! is right up in right. Then again we have thous other status mods as you know them...

latest?cb=20171007155107

you know them...the elemental version of status chance but I see that you have a point for that type reason because of ppl don't like to use elemental mods and prefer to use either one the physical attributes in that category.

On 2019-05-09 at 10:56 AM, rapt0rman said:

There's a huge potential benefit to increasing status chance without messing with elemental damage and proportions. These mods really would be worth as much as the OP suggested.

On 2019-05-09 at 8:11 PM, xZeromusx said:

So just a significant buff to single stat status chance mods which would likely make weapons that previously couldn't reach 100% status chance reach that 100%. I pretty much don't use them, probably still wouldn't, since I prefer the dual stat mods, but okay.

Duel stat mods are great, but as mentioned, this would increase the possibility for SO MANY more build opportunities and combinations. I still think it would be a great change to the status mods and introduce a wider variety of builds.

Glad most of you agree! 🙂

Edited by (PS4)Whiskey1015566

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Whiskey1015566 said:

Duel stat mods are great, but as mentioned, this would increase the possibility for SO MANY more build opportunities and combinations. I still think it would be a great change to the status mods and introduce a wider variety of builds.

Glad most of you agree! 🙂

maybe we should start with physic status mods? Imagine all the bleed, puncture, and impact status mod effect on the enemies.

Edited by ChaoticEdge
  • Like 1

vor 30 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Whiskey1015566:

Added some example slash/status mods. 🙂

save urself the time to do the same for puncture and impact. who would increase impact/puncture parallel to status chance when we only really want slash proccs aside of melee weapons and even then we only want a very few for condition.

if they still came into the game for completions sake or cause the proccs were buffed thats np, but ur point is clear 😉 slash/status is enough as an example i think.

Edited by Xydeth
  • Like 1

The straight up status mods have been my biggest complaint since melee 2.0 way back when, all they did was convert the stat (to status from stagger) without re-evaluating how the numbers affected status in the new system. You're proposal is much more in line with the damage system we have today. I only hope they notice it. but I am going to agree with the majority, making them R10 mods is a bit much, better to keep them as R5's with the same final numbers and mod costs.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-11 at 7:51 AM, GrimKonstantin said:

The straight up status mods have been my biggest complaint since melee 2.0 way back when, all they did was convert the stat (to status from stagger) without re-evaluating how the numbers affected status in the new system. You're proposal is much more in line with the damage system we have today. I only hope they notice it. but I am going to agree with the majority, making them R10 mods is a bit much, better to keep them as R5's with the same final numbers and mod costs.

Yeah. The 15% status chance mods are completely uselss in my opinion. That's why I thought it was a good idea to buff them. After some thought I do agree with everyone that they should be kept at rank 5.

I really hope DE accepts this.

I also wouldn't mind seeing dual-stat Crit mods. Status has zero benefit to going over 100% and so many mods that passively take you there, but Crit does benefit from doing so, and there is exactly one mod per weapon type as well as a single Augment that passively increase Crit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (PS4)SnowMadClaude said:

Agreed, these are a great idea

Thanks! Glad you like them! 🙂

11 hours ago, Metal_Sign said:

Reliable status chance without relying on 3-4 dual stats has my total support. I'd love the ability to have a single element and still proc often.

Definitely adds more possibilities to builds for sure. I hate having to put on more elemental/status mods just to increase status chance. Takes up two or more mod slots and I have to change my damage type! 😞

Just a little note, but the %elem you get from the 60%elem/60%status is much much much stronger than the 60%physical/60% status you are suggesting; because the %elem is calculated from the addition of all base physical damage (multiplied by %damage).

While I really would like to see those 60%physical/60%status get in the game some days, I think in term of BALANCE, they should be something closer to 80% or 90%physical/60% status. But that's my own opinion.

(Just because, you know, the actual 90%physical we have are not close, dps wise, to the 90%elem. And the 120%physical we have are much much closer, but even then, that really depend on the weapon. - I do get the point that having a pure physical build without any elem messing with it could be a positive thing, but personnaly, if I have the choice between a 60%phys/60 or a 60%elem/60, I would still always choose the elem; dps wise.)

And even if I'd love to see the +120% status chance for weapons, so many shotgun-type weapons would then reach the 100% status chance premultishot, rivenless. A lot of them. That's something to consider. Powercreep.

Edited by dwqrf
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, (NSW)Edcaous said:

I like this idea. I was thinking about it the other day too as well.

Because these mods are obtainable early game (especially for melee prowess), maybe the drain could be lowered to eleven?

These were just meant as an example. I did some math and the mods would be at 14 for the drain, for these stats. I thought it was too high for just status chance so I lowered it to 12.