Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration = Endo farming

(PSN)Orpheus2

Just ran close to 2 hours on a survival and received almost nothing but ENDO for the milestones after 30 min.  This is just ridiculous.  I would have thought i would have received the Ephemera or the new forma after i reached over the  hour and half mark.  These kind of junk rewards RNG is what is making the community hate Arbitration.  I dont mind the challenge, but only if the rewards follow suit.  Dont create a system that doesnt reward the long play.  Hence why people leave at 40 min. 

19 minutes ago, (XB1)EpicAsHeck said:

Ok now imagine that happening and at the end of mission u get logged out and lose your rewards. 

Doesn't happen, rotational rewards are automatically saved.

@(PS4)Orpheus2 you would complain as much if you have had the Ephemera and 10 Aura Forma in this Arbitration and thus no incentive to ever come back here again.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Orpheus2 said:

Dont create a system that doesnt reward the long play.

But you did get rewarded. You got rewards. The thing is these rewards are based on RNG. And if you are out of luck, you won't get your desired reward.
At the same time I would gladly take all the endo you've got. The Aura Forma and the Ephemera are nice, but just gimmicky.. Endo is straight up usefull.

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Doesn't happen, rotational rewards are automatically saved.

@(PS4)Orpheus2 you would complain as much if you have had the Ephemera and 10 Aura Forma in this Arbitration and thus no incentive to ever come back here again.

Umm tell me how i went 95 minutes yesterday and the game couldn't update my account at the end, loaded me into ship, showed me mission progress,  then booted me back to main menu to sign back in and have nothing new... lost 14000-15000 endo and 9 vitus essence