Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator abilities and use (war within and sacrifice spoilers)

I understand kids and guns dont market well these days but is it possible to get a melee option for the operators? I have only been playing a few months but I was super hyped to get my operator and now it seems like a novelty. I have seen people ask for more operator content before but I have a specific idea for how to bring in operator melee weapons and a new mission type. 

Imagine a similar model to the war within only instead of teshin guiding you, its umbra. This would also mean players would have to play through the whole story so far which would fit chronologically with everything else. You would go through a kind of obstacle course and learn operator parkour and eventually be given a starter melee weapon. These could be simple and more realistic than what the warframes carry but still gain mastery and be able to use mods. They could even have a shield finally. The trick to this would be operator specific missions so there aren't people spoiling that everywhere for new players. In the same way sorties may call for shotguns only or some other stipulation, these missions would be operator only and you couldn't play them until you've unlocked everything and done the new training. 

Add to this a few more clothing options like hats and actual pants. Mostly I want my op to look like Johnny from guilty gear and carry a katana but I'm not holding my breath.