Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex bugged for PoE Animals

Diamondstar12

The Codex for the Animals (Conservation) in the Plains of Eidolon is not working.

I have been doing Conservation in the Plains since it was launched. My Helios has been scanning every Animal he has seen and i have double checked with my scanner and they pop-up as green (meaning the codex entry is at 100% for that specif animal).

The Fortuna Animals now all have their own Codex entry and every Animal is registered in my Codex (kubroddons, stoovers, sawgaws, etc.)

The Only Animals from the Plains that i have in my Codex entry are the Kuakas. BUT i still have undiscovered Kuakas in my Codex which is impossible since i have every variant of the kuaka already discovered  in my Codex.

I know this is not a life changing BUG, but still should be fixed because scanning the Animals is only teasing Codex entries. And for some players like me Codex entries is like stuff to do once you hit MR 27 and don't know what else to do.

For some reason when the poe conservation launched I had duplicated entries for the animals in my codex, I had fully unlocked the kuaka entries but now they are all gone, my helios doesn't scan them and they appear green with the simaris scanner and when I scan them it does nothing in the codex, so I'm not having those entries any time soon 

Edited by Dahana1993

DE said they fixed the doubled kuaka entries in the codex. nice. but as long as all the other plains animals still dont appear in codex, that doenst help me at all. and now for the secound time scans I already had like, ghost kuaka, are gone again. doenst make any sence to go for completing codex if it stays bugged and evrytime they fix something I lose some of what i already got. but i realy would like to, completing codex is something I realy like to do, but cant since like a half year

Yes, now the codex is completely absent in all the animals of the plains. There are no 3 (9) varieties of Kuaka, Condroc and Mergoo. And 2 "normal" Kuaka and Condroc (and they are all there now in the game, without the second word in the title??). All - 11...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is not working since day 1 of Conservation on PoE, completing codex is as much a part of the gameplay as everything else and it's bugged, you can delay new updates and quests, whatever, but fix what's broken and released as soon as possible, Jesus. Another problem, there's unobtainable J3 Jordas Golem in infestation scans, sitting there like a sore thumb. Delete it if it's unobtainable or release him for an event or something, it can't just stay like that. No one ever looks at codex problems, there were like 4-5 frames released in the meantime though; pics for proof; first post on forum, that's how pissed I am

lH7477x.jpg

ZkDUrqi.jpg