Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update Brought Old Bug Back... And He Brought Some Friends

CunningRuse

Hi there,

my game just crashed in the middle of a mission again, happened since 9.8, was gone for a while and is back now since 10.0, mission UI is often bugged now too, not showing missions or not being able to join groups...

also i got awfull graphic bugs when enemys are knocked to the ground, what my wyrm is doing now with every of his AOEs, instead of staggering. I should not complain cause knockdown is better than stagger right? only problem as i said are graphic bugs (enemy limbs stretching over my whole field of view), plus i cant hit them when they are laying on the ground, so the knockdown is really cutting my dps...

I think you guys should really focus on bugfixes, reliability and performance instead of giving the game visiual upgrades... There is no sense in the game being pretty, when its not working properly...

by the way, I dont like the new equipment UI that much...

when everything is moving you just need so much more time to do stuff, why hover over the weapons to get the option to equip, upgrade and design? I wanna see the buttons right away so i can just do what i want to do and do it fast.

an UI has to be efficient first and pretty second.

same for the confirmation button in the weapon upgrade screen, i just wanna put in the mods and upgrade them, not put in the mods, press confirm, go in the specific weapon menu again and then go on mods, just unnecissary, i mean why this confirmation, its not like your buying a house or somethin...

Also, it is nice that you added more stats of weapons and warframes to the UI, plus that they are already shown as influenced by mods, but one is not able to campare directly when one goes to the equip screen, should be changed.

hope that doesnt sound too negative,

i love your work and enjoy the game so much,

its just frustrating when there is an update and the whole game expirience goes down the tubs cause of a truckload of new bugs

I would enjoy reading your answers,

see you in the solar system

ps: gotta apologize for my english, no native speaker...

Edited by CunningRuse

I think you guys should really focus on bugfixes, reliability and performance instead of giving the game visiual upgrades... There is no sense in the game being pretty, when its not working properly...

I understand your frustration but you must realize that the art team is not and cannot fix code bugs.  Although you are likely generalizing to make your point, there have been 4 hotfixes already that have fixed a slew of new and old bugs.  They are constantly fixing bugs although some need more attention or information to be fixed.  I recently pointed out a terrible audio bug (cast a power while flux rifle is reloading and you will likely get a crazy screeching sound).  I thought it was in the works to be fixed since it was so obvious and frequent for me, but when I posted in the audio bug forum, I received a developer response.  They didn't know about it until I reported it.

Please don't take my post as hostile, there are just always so many posts similar to yours.  Please identify your bugs, gather information and screenshots, and then post in the appropriate bug forum.  Alternatively, you could put in a support ticket describing the issue as well.  Something you think is obvious is either not known to the devs or they don't have enough information to find/fix the bug. I personally have had no crashes since U7 and no obvious bugs except the one audio bug I reported, which is now being worked on.  

In your case, I suggest getting screenshots to more clearly describe your issue so they can add your bugs to their list.  Good luck!

Edited by Cyrosage