Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Turn Around Time & Helping a Friend

Darth_Kasai

A good friend of mine was playing the game last month. They just got their Paracesis and began to level. When out of their mission, they couldn't see their own profile and others couldn't either. When they tried to relog, it turns out that they were banned. And so soon before the unvaulting of the Edo Prime Armor! April 19, 2019 17:25 is the creation time for my friend's ticket. Support ID: #1701471

Almost at the end of three weeks later, not a single real reply other than one bot via email and NOT to the actual ticket "apologizing" for the delay on their ticket. We believe it was caused by a trade that he did where his other good friend generously gave my friend a handsome amount of plat from their prime access for things that my friend needed. In return, he traded back a bronze mod. Possibly some red flags went off? We don't know how we could fix whatever error DE made on their part for assuming the trade was illegitimate. All we know is what we have from forums and other places that tell us that the Warframe Support is a meme of its own when it comes to being useful regarding bans.

Hi @Darth_Kasai,

Unfortunately as suspensions are a private matter between the suspended player and DE support, your friend will need to be the one who contacts, discusses and resolves the issue with a DE customer support representative. Contacting support on behalf of another will not yield results, as private information (such as the reason for suspension) will not be disclosed to anyone other than the account holder in question.

As tickets are handled in a first-come first-serve basis, the wait time for tickets to be addressed may be longer than normal if there are a lot of support tickets already in the queue. Moreover, submitting multiple tickets for the same issue can cause even further delays as support staff will need to consolidate/close out duplicate tickets--and spamming support tickets may even result in the loss of access to the support ticket system.