Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn Back De, Don't Take A Step Further

DrRandom7

It started as a Pve game, but, but the people who wanted to wall run in call of duty wanted more, EVER SO MUCH MORE.

You thought you'd feed their blood lust, feed it with dojo dueling, it wasn't enough, you thought, hey let's do 2 vs 2 in dojo that should be enough right?

IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH, NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE.

We have conclaves, now this isn't bad on it's own, no, it's perfectly dandy but you know what's happened?

PEOPLE FEEL ENTITLED TO BALANCE WEAPONS AROUND PVP INSTEAD OF PVE NOW.

Turn back now before it gets out of hand, just like Counter Strike Global Offensive, soon we'll be paying a dollar fifty for keys to open boxes, and inside those boxes will be more boxes that give pvp only skins Q.Q

I REPRESENT THE 99%.

Edited by TerataiHancur

yo homie calm down, DE has artistic intregrity, they're not going to make this game PVP oreintated, the Player versus playerpocolypse your predicting isnt going to happen, take a deep breath, and go take your anger over stupid people out on vor's face like the rest of us

They said they wouldn't go further than clan dueling though Q.Q My trust is shattered on the floor D:

YES WE CAN, WARFRAME ISN'T THE ONLY GAME IN THE WORLD. IF I WANT PVP I'LL GO PLAY COUNTER STRIKE.

dude chill out, do some deep breathing, getting angry and karkatting it up isnt going to solve anything, we need calm logical debate, not 

F*** YOU YOU @(*()$ FUCKWIT YOUR MOTHER WAS A GOAT AND THATS WHY YOUR MENTALLY DEFUNCT &#! WANTS PVP

Seriously, S#&$ like that isnt getting anything done

PvE is 100% optional and it isn't affecting the PvP game in any way. If you take a look at the hotfixes they've used to adjust the PvP system so far, then they haven't been balancing weapons around the PvP game like you think. They've been balancing the PvP arounf the weapons. PvE is in no danger.

dude chill out, do some deep breathing, getting angry and karkatting it up isnt going to solve anything, we need calm logical debate, not 

F*** YOU YOU @(*()$ FUCKWIT YOUR MOTHER WAS A GOAT AND THATS WHY YOUR MENTALLY DEFUNCT &#! WANTS PVP

Seriously, S#&$ like that isnt getting anything done

I don't remember say anything to that nature of vileness, that's your imagination at work reading my full caps in an angry manner, perhaps you are the angry one and should sit down and think about your life. 

PvE is 100% optional and it isn't affecting the PvP game in any way. If you take a look at the hotfixes they've used to adjust the PvP system so far, then they haven't been balancing weapons around the PvP game like you think. They've been balancing the PvP arounf the weapons. PvE is in no danger.

It is though, Rhino was likely nerfed as there were countless complaints about him being OP in dueling, soon after that he was nerfed into the ground. And even if thye don't the balancing doesn't directly affect PvE, they are using resources on PVP, making new maps and systems ect when we could have those in PvE!

YES WE CAN, WARFRAME ISN'T THE ONLY GAME IN THE WORLD. IF I WANT PVP I'LL GO PLAY COUNTER STRIKE.

or Bomberman! Even the Bomberman PvP is better than that of Warframe right now and if people don't get that, want to balance for PvP or have Warframe take a bigger role in PvP then those people just picked the wrong address when ringing at the door of Warframe.

No,no and no.

I could go into detail about why this is in no way true, but perhaps it's easier to say you have your priorities wrong and need to actually reflect on what is being done as an overall before jumping to "It's the end of the game"  conclusions over the first edition of a major title update.

I don't know how much research you did before you came on rambling about this, but I can safely estimate you represent less than 0.099% percent of the community's opinion (Actually it's much worse at 3.33333333 e-7%).

Quite frankly, sir, you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion sucks.

No,no and no.

I could go into detail about why this is in no way true, but perhaps it's easier to say you have your priorities wrong and need to actually reflect on what is being done as an overall before jumping to "It's the end of the game"  conclusions over the first edition of a major title update.

I don't know how much research you did before you came on rambling about this, but I can safely estimate you represent less than 0.099% percent of the community's opinion (Actually it's much worse at 3.33333333 e-7%).

I can safely estimate that your pompous tone is going to disgust 100% of the readers.

At least the OP is passionate, you are only petty.

No,no and no.

He never said it was the end of the game, just that it was not good for it. Also you are a total hypocrit, you accuse him of making up statistics and then proceeding to make up some of your own in the same sentence! This is a PvE game, if DE are set on having PVP then make it a ultra low priority, fix armour, drops, powercreep, blocking, repetitiveness and introductions before touching it any more and don't even think about balancing  for it!

No,no and no.

If you read into other posts and threads about pvp you'd see that everything apart from the boxes bit (which was a joke) is true.

Maybe you should do some research you hypocrite :P