[DE]Bear

Dev Workshop - Nightwave Changes for Series 2

yes same question as tackle ask , i'm sad that series one ended, when it was active i played everyday and before i played just once in a while , one time by week, i was thinking that when series 1 ended series 2 begin immediately, but it's not like that finally i think

can you put series 1 again for people who don't have the chance to have all reward and spend the rest of their wolf point while we wait for series 2 please i think we all enjoy that , please we need that warframe armor

i was at reward 27 one week and i'm good, i was thinking you make the change when your patch launch, and besides that i think mission can be more clear, i never succeed to complete some of them because i was not understanding the mission; like doing 1 polarisation i find it was polarisation with a forma at the end 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, darkbrick said:

this makes me want to see Rebecca and Megan doing Operator Spy Mission 😄

How do we tag staff? This would get me watching prime time. 😎

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I have got a couple of suggestions that I thought I'll put out here, maybe you like them and perhaps DE will as well, but in case no one does, at least I tried, right?!

I work in the Health Care sector in the UK, and mainly play in the weekends. Weekdays are gym, girlfriend, and just general stuff. This is important because I generally completed the challenges for the nightwaves on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. This made me think, how could the challenged be improved for those who do not play every day? I understand that there have been talks about the possibility to work backwards on the challenges, etc. That, I really appreciate.

My suggestions would be different. What if there was an extra element for every challenge, similar to the Bounties in Orb Vallis, that would be a requirement, and if the requirement is met for the challenge, and extra % of point would be granted for that challenge? Example.: Kill 100 Eximus units (5.000 points). Bonus requirement: Kill 100 Eximus units in a maximum  of 2 missions. Successfully completing the bonus would grant you an extra 50% points (7.500 points for this challenge). Another one could be, Kill 1.500 enemies in 1 mission (long-survival/defense perhaps), for an extra 50% points. These bonus requirements could be applied to almost every challenge, and would perhaps make things a bit more rewarding. 

Let me know what you think. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well... I think you mostly mean for Season 3. Since it's a bit too tight to implement most new suggestions at this point for S2. Though I do like the "extra optional requirement" one. Looks like it'd add spice to it. Hopefully it'll be a thing someday, but we still have to see how the whole "less challenges for more points" will turn out in S2, because I think this suggestion would affect it.

All the first season everyone ached that survival or defense for 1 hour is a long time.

Now you start offering to make missions long.

People, what's wrong with you?

1 hour ago, (NSW)aBelga said:

I work in the Health Care sector in the UK, and mainly play in the weekends. Weekdays are gym, girlfriend, and just general stuff. This is important because I generally completed the challenges for the nightwaves on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. This made me think, how could the challenged be improved for those who do not play every day? I understand that there have been talks about the possibility to work backwards on the challenges, etc. That, I really appreciate.

DE can't make it work for every single person out there in all those different life-situations...

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Maganar said:

Lua Spy has the part with the "training course" in the past that requires wall-latching and shooting a target that travels through the area, moving forward each time you shoot it and requiring parkour to latch onto each new platform (from its side) before the target becomes targetable again.  Then there are rotating lasers that must be stopped by shooting them intermittently while wall-latching to four platforms in sequence.  This was the only vault I brought up because of the obvious (or so I thought) issue, but the other two would both be exceedingly impractical with the operator as well (the vault in question, I believe, is fully impossible without a player on warframe to help).

I highly suggest you actually learn Lua Spy before recommending challenges based around it.  Now if by any chance (though I am inclined to doubt it) you know an alternate solution to the vault in question, maybe you could enlighten me rather than playing coy and pretending you don't even know what I am talking about (if you've done that vault at all, you SHOULD know the wall latching section that makes up over half the completion time even with no mistakes made).

Yes and that is the bad way to do it.

I don't know why anyone would do it when the alternative is way easier. 

This was mentioned in another post but it was very unnoticed, we should get a poster of the wolf that we see when opening the episodes, the poster also includes the exact rank the player has reached during the season, its an orbiter decoration and cant be donated to the clan vault, also we should be bale to review the episodes from season 1 or at least give that feature to those who got to tier 30

5 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

DE can't make it work for every single person out there in all those different life-situations...

That was just to give a bit of context, and to know what provoked my thoughts and what made me thinking. I did not ask for DE to make it work personally for me, it was a simple suggestions on what I think would make things more rewarding. 

Quick question, for those who haven't been able to reach rank 30 on time, to acquire the armour set of Wolf, because they didn't have the time or just couldn't.

Will the armour set return or will it be a new armour set?