Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod disappeared from inventory (Primed Morphic Transformer)

Proscriptor

Background: During last Baro appearance i bought Primed Morphic Transformer. Some time this week, i installed it into my Itzal, into slot 8. Yesterday i used Itzal and i think i still had this mod installed (as of yesterday). I distinctly don't remember performing any action that would make me not have this mod any more (such as selling, dissolving etc...) yesterday or any other day. I always pay attention to the prompt to confirm which mods are being dissolved.

Expected behavior: Today, when i entered the "Upgrade" screen for Itzal, the mod should still be there, in slot 8

Observed behavior: Today, ~20 min before making this post, slot 8 of Itzal was empty, and the mod Primed Morphic Transformer was not in my in my mod collection (ESC > "Equipment" screen > "Mods" screen). Therefore it seems to me that the mod has disappeared.

Tx for your time. 

On 2019-05-10 at 4:19 PM, Traubenzuckr said:

Background: During last Baro appearance i bought Primed Morphic Transformer. Some time this week, i installed it into my Itzal, into slot 8. Yesterday i used Itzal and i think i still had this mod installed (as of yesterday). I distinctly don't remember performing any action that would make me not have this mod any more (such as selling, dissolving etc...) yesterday or any other day. I always pay attention to the prompt to confirm which mods are being dissolved.

Expected behavior: Today, when i entered the "Upgrade" screen for Itzal, the mod should still be there, in slot 8

Observed behavior: Today, ~20 min before making this post, slot 8 of Itzal was empty, and the mod Primed Morphic Transformer was not in my in my mod collection (ESC > "Equipment" screen > "Mods" screen). Therefore it seems to me that the mod has disappeared.

Tx for your time. 

I had the same problem with other mods before, then I realized that when I clicked the 'mods' tab I had set the mods that appeared to 'warframe' instead of 'all'. Have you tried resetting the filter?