Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas rubble visual effects toggle

So, having just aquired the long-awaited Atlas Karst skin, I was elated to finally make the big guy look as cool in fact as he is in theory. I think Liger and the team at DE did a really good job, personally. I took a few moments(hours) to fiddle with colors and attachments until, satisfied, I launched into a random mission. 

Everything was going positively swimmingly at first. The dark, bloody carmine of Atlas's jutting crytals flashed appealingly in the cold light of orokin passages, and the growl of constant Landsliding rung from the halls. Then I made a terrible mistake. 

I picked up rubble.

My happiness turned to abject horror as my eyes were assaulted by what appeared to be leavings from the world's largest cat box stuck to my beautiful beefy boy's legs! It's a travesty I tell you! And so I set out to affect change in the world but pissing and moaning about it on the internet.

Look, hyperbole aside, rubble IS pretty ugly and it's a bummer to mar good fashion frame with it. Can we please get a toggle to turn the visual representation off? I would certainly appreciate it.

100% with you. I really love the Karst skin for my Atlas, but it left me so confused: why release a skin with beautiful crystals in a white rock exterior if the rubble clumps don't match at all? Someone mentioned in my thread about him about having the rubble match his chosen colours, but honestly a toggle would be just as well (since we have the rubble indicator displayed on the HUD anyways).