Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999 said:

Okay everything is just plat buyable from the market and you don't even need to play the game. You just walk around fashion framing in Maroo's Bazaar before exiting the game wondering what else there is to do. Capitol idea! 

If fashion frame is your endgame, then yeah. Or if you’re MR 27 and have every weapon and Warframe built and maxed, God Rivens for all your favorite guns, and a fashion sense that puts Celine Dione to shame, then what else have you to do in Warframe?

Welcome to my dilemma. Now that that’s addressed, what’s with the spazz? This game doesn’t require skill, and everything in it is accessible to players who have time to invest into it. That’s what makes it appealing to so many gamers; that’s why it’s capital. But once the honeymoon phase is over and the golden years are behind you, you start asking yourself why you’re still playing. If that’s where you’re at man, then maybe you need to quit. Lord knows, if I didn’t have a community of buds who also play the game on a daily basis, I’d have bailed a year ago.

15 hours ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

best farm him while you got a chance then since his tactical alerts are up.

Won't be possible i'm afraid.

Farmed my butt off this weekend not a single motor and event is almost over and i cannot farm whole monday.

I might aswell just buy the motor for plat instead since i won't get it via farming.

8 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I think what they've done would be fine for the random spawning boss though, might not be ideal for this event but at the end of the day this event is basically a 'quick fix' to the spawn and drop issues most players have been complaining over. 

till you realize that means he can be cheesed via ash fatal teleport or mesa'd again like everything else. The face he was immune to that nonsense made him special tbh. Stalker runs a close second cause he'll dis-spell ability use asap. For something called the wolf it needs to be able to mock ability spamming crap like that and punish players for it.

1 hour ago, Lythael said:

Farmed my butt off this weekend not a single motor and event is almost over and i cannot farm whole monday.

I might aswell just buy the motor for plat instead since i won't get it via farming.

rng want sense denies another it seems o.o

20 minutes ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

till you realize that means he can be cheesed via ash fatal teleport or mesa'd again like everything else. The face he was immune to that nonsense made him special tbh. Stalker runs a close second cause he'll dis-spell ability use asap. For something called the wolf it needs to be able to mock ability spamming crap like that and punish players for it.

Honestly haven't seen either of those cheese him in my runs, I have seen them go down due to the napalm while valkyr's were just doing the same as they were doing before the changes. 

Mind you I didn't need to do many runs (think I might have hit 20), in fact I didn't even need to do more than 2, but did more to help some clan mates who weren't on so it might have just been 'luck'.  I managed to complete 3 full sets for my clan mates and I already had the mask so my life was fairly easy compared with many 🙂

I'm kind of different in when it comes to abilities, I'm of the view what is the point in the frames having abilities if you're going to keep making the enemies immune to them, if I wanted to just 'run and shoot' there are options out there than warframe.  Not saying they're all perfect abilities but the abilities are what drew alot of players into the game.

54 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Honestly haven't seen either of those cheese him in my runs, I have seen them go down due to the napalm while valkyr's were just doing the same as they were doing before the changes. 

Mind you I didn't need to do many runs (think I might have hit 20), in fact I didn't even need to do more than 2, but did more to help some clan mates who weren't on so it might have just been 'luck'.  I managed to complete 3 full sets for my clan mates and I already had the mask so my life was fairly easy compared with many 🙂

I'm kind of different in when it comes to abilities, I'm of the view what is the point in the frames having abilities if you're going to keep making the enemies immune to them, if I wanted to just 'run and shoot' there are options out there than warframe.  Not saying they're all perfect abilities but the abilities are what drew alot of players into the game.

nothing wrong with having abilities. But when you use them it should feel like you're actually getting something done. Not just spamming it cause deeps x:

Enemies that deny frames access to over relying on their abilities or just mock the very existence of them is rather refreshing. 

Ah valkyr one of the few frames that still shafts him to this day. Exempt cause she still has to attack lmao. Same with other frames with e weapons minus mesa for obvious reasons xD

53 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Honestly haven't seen either of those cheese him in my runs

Actually I have been expressly cheesing the high level one with my mesa. Even the level 112 version gets burst down without a nova on the team so level 75 folds like a reinforced paper bag. That said why do Warframes have abilities if they cannot be used on every new boss or special enemy? That does defeat the purpose of the game sorta like you said id does and im personlly glad the wolf is not able to be killed by far more options and does not require a very specific build to do so or top of the line gear (Even though I have top O the line gear...). Running into him when you had nothing that could deal with him was the worst even for a vet like me so good riddance to his immunity I say!

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Actually I have been expressly cheesing the high level one with my mesa. Even the level 112 version gets burst down without a nova on the team so level 75 folds like a reinforced paper bag. That said why do Warframes have abilities if they cannot be used on every new boss or special enemy? That does defeat the purpose of the game sorta like you said id does and im personlly glad the wolf is not able to be killed by far more options and does not require a very specific build to do so or top of the line gear (Even though I have top O the line gear...). Running into him when you had nothing that could deal with him was the worst even for a vet like me so good riddance to his immunity I say!

vet here. Never had the issue of eating him even while leveling junk up. That said i'm always running some form of rad crit weapon for alloy enemies anyway so o.o

Even if that's my arch gun at times lmfao

1 minute ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

vet here. Never had the issue of eating him even while leveling junk up. That said i'm always running some form of rad crit weapon for alloy enemies anyway so o.o

the times he caught me off guard I had nothing but a unleveled melee quickly leveling it on Adaro with equinox. whom is rather squishy plus the convicts were invincible so those molotovs tore me up if they so much as touched me. Still killed him most of the time because I also had my imperator vandal build to kill him and it may have taken longer but I still only got 2 wolf handles before the Tactical alert became available XD

Some 60 80 90 kills to get 1 Motor (I'm ignoring the Mask, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist). These drop rates are terrible.

EDIT: Through the TA alone. Wolf visits throughout Nightwave Seasons 1 has been many times more than that.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

the times he caught me off guard I had nothing but a unleveled melee quickly leveling it on Adaro with equinox. whom is rather squishy plus the convicts were invincible so those molotovs tore me up if they so much as touched me. Still killed him most of the time because I also had my imperator vandal build to kill him and it may have taken longer but I still only got 2 wolf handles before the Tactical alert became available XD

thank you. Another person that just slaps wolfy boi down regardless of gear. Very nice xD

17 minutes ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

thank you. Another person that just slaps wolfy boi down regardless of gear. Very nice xD

Yeah I was able to kill him when he was at his strongest so it is a bit disappointing that he is such a wimp now, but at the same time it is also better for the community as a whole and such a small thing in the whole picture that I cant be to bad. On one hand I'm glad I was finally able to farm that stupid sledge like everyone else who only saw him a few times and when they did he dropped NOTHING! On the other however he folds like a paper towel now and that is rather disapointing, and apparently they are going to nerf him further? Someone would have to confirm that he is being nerfed even more but either way the wolf was a bittersweet addition tat gave min-maxed gear some use and now that use it gone, RIParoni and cheese my friend...riparoni and cheese...

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Yeah I was able to kill him when he was at his strongest so it is a bit disappointing that he is such a wimp now, but at the same time it is also better for the community as a whole and such a small thing in the whole picture that I cant be to bad. On one hand I'm glad I was finally able to farm that stupid sledge like everyone else who only saw him a few times and when they did he dropped NOTHING! On the other however he folds like a paper towel now and that is rather disapointing, and apparently they are going to nerf him further? Someone would have to confirm that he is being nerfed even more but either way the wolf was a bittersweet addition tat gave min-maxed gear some use and now that use it gone, RIParoni and cheese my friend...riparoni and cheese...

yup he'll probably just get the g3 treatment. So pitifully weak and boring he'll be irrelevant. 

Pressing the Delete Button as Fast as Human Possible to Remove Fugitives from the Event
Excuse me.... WTF..... Those Fire tossin Nutheads give me the Salt i don't need..... Just why
Everyone Throws a Bottle of Nuclear Napalm.... even the Strongest Frames Die in just a Matter of 2 seconds or less.... i know 50-72 is a Highlevel Alert.... but why are there 50 Fugitives in the Wolfs Room and throw everything they have at you.... this is in no Fu**in Way Balanced.... Nah getin Killed by the Wolf.... XD he dies Quicker than Captain Vor... Dies 1000 Times From 50.000 Damage Fire and Explosions
This Event gets the First Place as Meme the Wolf.... Thx DE For those Unbalanced Nutheads Surrounding the Wolf

On 2019-05-11 at 8:35 PM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Same thing I’m running into 😂.

Same here...

I did the math, to have a 90% chance of getting the mask one needs to run 114 missions... Ran 115 and no mask...
Next milestone i calculated was 95% chance of getting the mask, which is at 149 missions... 99% is over 228 missions, 99,99% is 456 missions...

Worse part, the mask is UGLY AS ALL HELL! If i get it its very likely i won't ever wear it!

23 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

The mask kinda drop on the floor and must be walked over to pick it up, not affected by vaccum like other sledge part/mods. I almost missed it if not because someone on the squad tell me it drop. Just a tip, maybe it drop multiple time for you but just didnt noticed.

Holy S#&$, really? How many times have i killed the Wolf in awkward corners where one can't see!? Seriously, DE just piles on mistakes with Nightwave.
I don't think there's a chance i missed it though, since i've always killed him with melee, but that's really chilling news...

1 hour ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Dude, not even kidding how wimpy he is now! I'm using the same build i had minmaxed to kill him when he took 3-5 minutes to kill on hydron, and now he lasts seconds.
I've had mates go like "where did he go?", so fast i was killing him...
I kid you not, i've finished that mission in less than 1 minute both with friends and solo.

2 hours ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

First time i saw him, i was totally unprepared, was leveling all my weapons except the melee, and was using volt to do the ayatan challenge (just in case we got the act thing in the week after that, free ayatans that don't make me go snore at arbitrations are good ayatans).
Had to slap him dead with Paracesis... That was when he was less tanky, but more damagie... Before his first "rebalance" to make him tankier.
Took a lot of dodging and spin to win, but he died. Of course, what did he drop? MOLTEN FREAKING IMPACT! Like all the other 90+ times he dropped that... I swear, a large percentage of the copies i own of that mod have come from the Wolf!

It is done, at the last.

I have battled the wolf many times. I have attained and crafted his hammer, and bore it against him in my search for his final trophy.

And with it, the battle was won. The final blow struck with his own weapon - and my mask attained by it.

9 часов назад, Lythael сказал:

You complain about the weapon you can  now buy a whole set of for 50p. Like seriously. Just buy the dem thing, its tradable unlike the mask which is actually a plague and one of the worst farms. 

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

You complain about the weapon you can  now buy a whole set of for 50p. Like seriously. Just buy the dem thing, its tradable unlike the mask which is actually a plague and one of the worst farms. 

I'm not complaining about the weapon i'm complaining about my bad luck with RNG.

Doesn't matter anymore tho i got the motor from random Fissure run (he spawned while i was doing endless and dropped the motor lmao)

Archived