Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

- from the beginning of Nightwave, spamming random missions with hope that the Wolf will spawn

- wasted so many precious time trying to get that hammer

- buffed his spawn rate a little, because people were complaining 

- dude still refusing to spawn

- become a tactical alert boss

- HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

- I can hear small party on DE's HQ, celebrating the time player wasted

14 minutes ago, MalabuIsColming said:

Hi,

Just a a question. So will the drop rates for Wolf Sledge parts from the Lvl 20-30 Wolf differ from the Lvl 50-75 Wolf? Or will it be the same.

Thanks!!

If it is the same...

I tried hard and got everything.
And now. Easy way.
Brutal joke!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Take on the more challenging Wolf for increased Drop Rates on his goodies, or keep it leisurely with the lower level Wolf.

Your linked drop tables still have the mask at a 2% drop chance with a single entry. Does that mean the drop chance for it is the same regardless of the mission?

Edit: The double entries for the sledge parts all show the same drop chance too. Are you guys sure this is set up correctly..?

Just now, Lythael said:

"Forever" .. thats how long it would probably take me to farm that Wolf hammer with my crappy RNG luck.

You'd have to have some pretty bad luck.  I already had hammer but no mask so did 10 runs trying to get that (no luck) BUT

Doing the easier alert (I hadn't seen that the harder one had increased drop chances) it only took me 10 runs to get a full set. Average run was about 2 1/2 minutes, but I changed my kit for the last few and had the runs down to about 1 1/2 minutes.

So with ~  3% drop chance in under 2 minutes for even the rarest set part on the easier level an hour farm for even the unluckiest person.  Which is much better than the typical DE time suck (1% @ 20 minutes eg)

8 minutes ago, Dark__Thoughts said:

Your linked drop tables still have the mask at a 2% drop chance with a single entry. Does that mean the drop chance for it is the same regardless of the mission?

all double entries but only the mask have a single entry, makes me think that the only difference the higher level alert have is the mask XD

2 minutes ago, lysinelai said:

all double entries but only the mask have a single entry, makes me think that the only difference the higher level alert have is the mask XD

I think it's just the same 2%, regardless of the level / mission which would mean mission 1 makes more sense to farm the mask.

1 minute ago, Dark__Thoughts said:

I think it's just the same 2%, regardless of the level / mission which would mean mission 1 makes more sense to farm the mask.

but all other double entries are exactly the same. Whatever, my friend confirmed the low level wolf also drop the mask.

1 minute ago, lysinelai said:

but all other double entries are exactly the same. Whatever, my friend confirmed the low level wolf also drop the mask.

It might be that they doubled them for mission so the parts drop at double the rate than usual (less mod drops).

1 minute ago, Dark__Thoughts said:

It might be that they doubled them for mission so the parts drop at double the rate than usual (less mod drops).

I am thinking of that too, maybe it's a mission wide booster kind of like the orb vallis booster when buried debts were live

2 minutes ago, Kog12 said:

Night wave rank 5!?!

Thanks for the big F U to people who haven't played much recently

Have to sign this, I've been playing warframe for a long time, tried to get back into the game, didn't have any nitain and no quick way to get nitain (would need to level up nightwave to even start being able to get it), quit again. Thought this event would finally help me get over my nitain hurdle and then you make me be nightwave rank 5? No possible way to get that before the weekend event ends. Really sucks. So still need to deal with my nitain hurdle which is just not fun for me.

6 minutes ago, BombtailsTheFox said:

Summon the Valkyr Prime army.

So far I'm the only one actually using Paracesis (in the missions I was in), which gives me about 50-80 percent of the groups total damage.

Interestingly the wolf gets slowed down by warcry which you can disable by jumping into the pit in the actual boss area to recast it (I wish we wouldn't have to do this though).

And get a Decaying Dragon Key to improve your energy management by lowering your shields (which I wish we also wouldn't have to do this, gimme a shield toggle...).

Archived