Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

DE was asked agaiin and again about if there was going to be a way to directly fight the Wolf and they said no but the Wolf would still be there after the Nightwave 1 ends... now I feel like a fool for farming it without success and then buying the weapon.

At least now I have a chance to try to get that mask.

It's gonna take me the rest of the year to build all the Forma BPs I collected farming the Wolf by running fissures, but I ain't even mad.  This is great.

Are we going to get some more details about how to fight the Wolf after this Nightwave season is over?

About that double entry in the drop table link.

Both called "Wolf Of Saturn Six", one is the original wolf(before the fourth diorama, neither wear nor drop mask, so there's only one mask entry), and the other one is the sentient wolf. 
Original wolf drop table was added when nightwave series 1 begins, and sentient wolf drop table was added before the fourth diorama, they are not new drop tables.
I think either the drop table haven't been updated or two tactical alert wolf drop tables are the same as original wolf(low level) and sentient wolf(high level).

30 minutes ago, kanzu said:

So, will we get some more story and lore on this guy? He's pretty cool and should be a mainstay, perhaps even some help after some story.

As far as low, I think he's done in the limelight for the time being. As a mainstay, I know they said he would be sticking around, possibly in the Gas city rework. 

13 minutes ago, B.D. said:

About that double entry in the drop table link.

Both called "Wolf Of Saturn Six", one is the original wolf(before the fourth diorama, neither wear nor drop mask, so there's only one mask entry), and the other one is the sentient wolf.
I think DE either haven't update that drop table web or made a mistake(two tactical alert drop rate are the same as before).

In fairness, that table says at the top it only gets updated during main updates and not hot fixes.

Glad I sold off my extra wolf bp's earlier this week. Funny how they struggle with balance mechanics and result to shock-fixes for "correcting" drop chances. Now to bet on whether they provide a regular alert in the future for farming or if the wolf gets vaulted for some time...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)FinaLLanceR said:

In fairness, that table says at the top it only gets updated during main updates and not hot fixes.

Yeah. "This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes)."

But since DE mentioned the drop rates are different and this link, I think an update or a clarification would be very helpful.:smile:

Did both alerts and farmed the last alert a handful of times to get the bp. This was very fun. I liked the hordes of escapees that you had to clear to move through the level and the multiple shorter wolf battles. I do think he was nerfed a little too much. Strong groups can down him in seconds, but less min maxed ones still take a little while. I actually enjoyed the challenge of the previous iteration of the wolf a lot.

In any case, bravo. I feel bad for the poor souls who spent tons of plat/time to get the parts before today, though. 

Take on the more challenging Wolf for increased Drop Rates on his goodies

Please DE, can you clarify this.  The table you linked DOES NOT show an increased drop rate. Nobody knows what you meant by this.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*You must be at least Nightwave Rank 5 to participate in these Tactical Alerts.

"Oh, you're just waiting on actual content except for grinding boring crap? Here's a cool thing you can do to earn- NOT! Just quit the game already; why are you still keeping track of our updates?!"

Archived