Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

At 3.5 until rank 27 with these horrible "do with friends" missions we've been constantly getting. I really hope that I'm able to get that Umbra forma. After spending years playing this game, I'm done with the time sink it requires. I can do the 5ks that don't require a clan mate friend without issue. And this is not a co-op game. It's a pretty easy game. If I want to spend hours and hours and hours and hours and hours trying to get something with other people I'll go back to MMOs. Each week, those of who don't dedicate their life to playing Warframe have missed out on 5k Nightwave rewards.

I'm glad that people who couldn't put the time and effort into jumping into a mission to get a nitain extract are so happy with this stuff they call a reward. However, all it took was just a little dedication to doing those alerts and I have 148 nitain. I either did them solo or with pugs as I do everything in Warframe. This requirement to have a friend or clan mate. Well, we'll just see. 

Em8er will be out one day. 

someone check my math.

drop chance for wolf part :35%

Drop chance for each part is either  38.72% (head or handle) or 11.28% ( motor or bp)

which means the total statistical probability of getting say a bp to drop is 35% x 11.28% = 3.948%

52 minutes ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

That is the worst possible idea.  Then you'd both have people who wanted the wolf STILL not getting him, and people who are sick of him getting him all the time.  What we now have is far better than that sort of thoughtlessness. 

Some people don't play much.  Some people play for tens of hours a week.  Some people have nearly unbelievable rng outcomes.  IF your complaint is about not being able to get the sledge, you have no legit reason to complain about this.

Explain why having a higher spawn rate would be a bad idea other than making the plat prices come down earlier... one of the main complaints during the entire 10 weeks that the wolf has been spawning has been his lack of spawns, hell people were still complaining prior to this event.  The fact that some players that were playing regularly etc weren't even seeing the wolf shows issues with the spawns.  Don't forget that even after 10 weeks the spawn rate was only at 6% at best, in most of the star map it was 4%, yes you could 'force' him to spawn on hydron but that wasn't always a reliable or wise thing to do. 

Now to 'fix the lack of spawns' that players have been complaining about DE have put out a band aid in this time limited event (which lets be honest feels very 'thrown together last minute'), as soon as this is over there will be low spawns again plus nightwave 2 cred based beacons by the looks of it... funny how they said no beacons and now we're getting beacons... but there's no issue with the spawn rates...hmm.

Actually I already have the hammer, I managed to get the wolf sledge via the random spawns but it took me nearly the entire 10 weeks to get it.  Not because I couldn't kill the wolf, not because of rng, my rng in fact has been pretty good as I got the mask too (pretty much as soon as it was added to the drops in fact), but because of the low spawn rates and I pretty much play daily...others in my clan had even worse spawns than I had and they were playing even more than me in some cases (yes it was locations the wolf could spawn).

Most of the complaints about seeing him too frequently have been from people on hydron levelling weapons and not being prepared so they couldn't kill him in a timely manner, not to mention any increase in the spawn rate would have been over the 10 week duration not just 'in one go'. Even an adjustment to the final 6% in the first week would have seen an increased spawn rate while not making it excessive, mind you it would have been useful if he spawned more frequently when we weren't levelling etc (ie not biased to low conclave scores).

58 minutes ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

What part of being able to force spawn the Wolf makes you think the plat sales aren't already like a tenth of what they would be otherwise?

You do realise that DE have had 10 weeks of overpriced wolf parts right... it's not just about the current plat price of an item...

The updated drop tables list the mask still with a single entry at 2%, which means there's no drop chance different between the missions if you want to farm the mask and that it is still incredibly low of a chance to actually get it. I absolutely did luck out on that one.

19 minutes ago, l3l5l5l4 said:

Did this lower the chances of fugitives appearing in other locations? They haven’t been spawning in any of the missions I’ve run.

Don't think so, a lvl75 wolf appeared on a lvl50 invasion defence mission last night for us.

5 часов назад, THE_ZEEK сказал:

6 weeks and you weren't able to get to rank 5.. this casual pleasing has to stop!

Yeah I mean its so hardcore to do 5 spies and 5 mobile defense and 10 other TRASH LOW LEVEL GARBAGE players been doing for past 6 years for a chance to get another trash reward.

What a time to be alive.

12 hours ago, Riger82 said:

Claims 'increased drop chance' and then links to a page that shows the exact same drop chances on both Wolf tables...

no it does not. 😄

Wolf Of Saturn Six

Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 35.00%
Wolf Sledge HandleCommon (38.72%)
Wolf Sledge HeadCommon (38.72%)
Wolf Sledge BlueprintUncommon (11.28%)
Wolf Sledge MotorUncommon (11.28%)

Wolf Of Saturn Six
Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 70.00%
Wolf Sledge HandleCommon (38.72%)
Wolf Sledge HeadCommon (38.72%)
Wolf Sledge BlueprintUncommon (11.28%)