Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.3

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash not being affected by Corpus Nullifier fields. 

Oh bugger, it was so nice not having to be inconvenienced by those fields toggling off your maintenance buffs for once.

Can we just make them disable all buffs while in the field temporarily?  Nobody likes pressing buffs like Toxic Lash, it's just a maintenance job.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash not being affected by Corpus Nullifier fields. 

RIP

I thought that was something different in Onslaught and didn't understand why you have two different nullifier mechanics. Except I was hoping to see this one applied globally because it still disabled the actual effect on you when you were inside the bubble, you just did not had to recast it over and over again which is why I tend to not play corpus maps with any frame that relies on abilities.

"Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness "

Why? It was the only fun thing about him. He was already weak and easy, his AI wasn't even all that great either. Seriously DE is just making this game more easier at the point we'll end up one shooting everything and where is the fun then?

Next patch can you fix Baruuk getting glitched while swapping weapons or whatever happens during Serene Storm causing you to be frozen in a weird stance and unable to use abilities/weapons?

Please and thank you.

Still no fix for Buzlok's tracer and accuracy loss. pepehands

Tactical alert is nice, but this is what the Nightwave should add from first day of a new series, a different mission related to the Nightwave lore that offers something different, perhaps something like a long term Operation that allows to test and adjust new stuff.

17 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

He was already weak! Thanks DE for making this game more and more easy!

Yeah except when you are in a squad of 4 on a high level mission and none of you have decent gear on. I remember fighting him for 45 minutes once before giving up because he only went down to half health. It sucked. Mind you this was much earlier on but I'm glad his tankiness has gone down. 

I think what Bosses need to be interesting is multiple different ways/combinations of ways to take them down that act as puzzles/strategy. Perhaps making a boss nearly invulnerable unless certain areas are targeted and the effectiveness of the attack depends on the type of damage you are dealing/warframe you use. More environmental interaction that can be used to take down a boss if your 'frame is too squishy to attack directly. 

It would stop bosses from being so 'fire at it until it dies' or 'hit the only vulnerable spot until the enemy isn't invulnerable any longer and one shot him.'

Archived