Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.3

[DE]Megan

Thank you for all your hard work DE the game is going great I’ll add pvp kill the endless sprint use mission tiles as they are 5v5 or 10v10 corpus or grinder and infected only show up to add heat to the pvp match as well as a protagonist same thing nerf the movement types just for pvp and your crowd of players will get even bigger and you could from there have a competition for best team for a competitive mode to win platinum.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Neyl1n:

"Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness "

Why? It was the only fun thing about him. He was already weak and easy, his AI wasn't even all that great either. Seriously DE is just making this game more easier at the point we'll end up one shooting everything and where is the fun then?

Fun? Did you really used to discripe his tankiness as fun? He just had a S#&$ton of HP which took time to drain. That was all. Bulletsponges were and will never be fun. Its just a lazy way of artificial difficulty, which isnt difficulty at all. 🤔

il y a 4 minutes, o0Despair0o a dit :

Let me guess.

You're running a meta weapon with meta-riven that deals a bazillion damage per shot.

Of course you do.

It's the proof that you don't know how to build your weapons. You could take him down with a well built Rubico, Catchmoon or even Tombinger, weapons that are available for everyone and without riven !

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%

Wow. I can't wait to still one-shot myself

Is it REALLY so much to ask for 100% self damage reduction since people might ACTUALLY then make room for this mod on a build, which is already as band-aid as the mods come? Cuz if you stick this mod on any build with a riven, no matter if the damage reduction is 99.999%, you're still dead.

2 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

why is it not just a nullification of self-damage?

No S#&$. 99% still kills outright. It takes up a mod slot, reduces the weapon's damage significantly. What is the problem with it simply ELIMINATING self-damage? Otherwise, just as worthless as it was before. Not one bit better. Bravo.

When will you be changing the eidolons to be available all day long, like the profit taker, for exemple? It should have been this way since the beginning, and there is so many ways to introduce that without hurting anyone, releasing a lot of stress, and diminishing toxicity and elitism of these nights. 

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed anti-stationary-target grenades thrown by Corpus Crewmen having their explosion timer being set to 0.5s upon landing on the ground. Now they are on par with Grineer grenades again (3~4s lifetime).

It was that short?!!! No wonder I never had any reaction time to get out of the way when they threw it. Thank you for catching that bug.

But can we seriously get an update to enemy grenades? Like please add a thrown grenade indicator from other FPS games like Call of Duty (yes I know, borrowing from that franchise, but like any contemporary FPS shooter usually has a thrown grenade indicator to assist the player avoid danger).

Enemy grenades are tiny and hard to spot and if you play a stealth frame, you're double screwed over because all stealth frames have their sound muffled/muted which hinders the player from having situational awareness on the battlefield.

Somebody's reddit post shows how annoyingly hard it is to spot enemy grenades and how cheap of a death they feel because we couldn't determine there was a grenade thrown right beside us.

is this how nightwave part 1 ends? seems really... underwhelming. there seems to be no new dialogue or anything. i really hope newer nightwaves have a planned out ending that has at least a bit of effort put into it. don't get me wrong, the nightwave itself and the episodic stories were great, but such an underhanded sendoff just leaves a poor taste in the mouth.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb AntawnMary:

Rubico, Catchmoon or even Tombinger

Meta weapons.

My point still stands.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb AntawnMary:

It's the proof that you don't know how to build your weapons

I've been here for over 4 years, and you're trying to tell me that I don't know one of the most basic things in this game?

Next thing you're telling me that PvP is the future of Warframe.

Well. I gotta say the tactical alert was unexpected and very appreciated. Feels appropriate for an end of season mini celebration and it's been a while since we had a non open world boss rush. I just wish you guys had announced something like this would happen when the season began (I guess it was hinted at?). On that note: I feel sorry not sorry for all the people who purchased a mid tier hammer for 1-2k plat when the season started.

On the mission itself: it's a perfect example for the desperate need for AOE INDICATORS and Clearly telegraphed throw animations/projectiles for all enemy explosive attacks. Every Tier 2 mission I've run so far some poor Rhino gets nuked right out the door by 5+ napalm canisters with no warning the projectile was fired, no idea where they would land, and no time to react. Good thing death is so cheap in Warframe we can shrug stuff like that off but it doesnt keep it from being annoying that there's no player agency to deal with that whatsoever aside from only running hyper tanks.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness.

Hopefully for the last time.

Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.

1. STOP TRYING TO FIX BANDAID MODS. Fix the actual goddam weapons. This goes for a lot of "augments" as well. The code already exists for a "flat" amount of damage taken off on self damage. USE IT. I'd accept a 50-100hp finisher damage to myself but not an instant death.
  2. With how much damage some launchers can do relative to player health I doubt even 99% reduction is sufficient.
  3. Self damaging launchers are already S#&$ tier (with the exception of maybe the Lenz) compared to other weapons. They cannot afford to give up a mod slot for a bandaid mod.
  4. If you insist on doing this. Add self damage to the Staticor, Tombfinger, and Zenistar. I dare you. If you're going to double down, at least be consistent in how you implement stupid ideas.

Bug fixes are appreciated as always.

Fixed anti-stationary-target grenades thrown by Corpus Crewmen having their explosion timer being set to 0.5s upon landing on the ground. Now they are on par with Grineer grenades again (3~4s lifetime).

That's nice but doesnt address the real problem.

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

He was already weak! Thanks DE for making this game more and more easy!

Really sad that the majority of the community seems to want to turn the game into Participation Trophy Simulator 2019. "Everybody is a winner!" To quote Syndrome from Incredibles: "When everyone is super, no one will be." Challenge exists for a reason, to differentiate between the weak and the strong. Warframe continually getting easier and easier with no true endgame content is making the game devoid of true purpose to grind anymore and try to get stronger, because that strength is never truly needed.

Archived