Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, LordKold said:

Really sad that the majority of the community seems to want to turn the game into Participation Trophy Simulator 2019. "Everybody is a winner!" To quote Syndrome from Incredibles: "When everyone is super, no one will be." Challenge exists for a reason, to differentiate between the weak and the strong. Warframe continually getting easier and easier with no true endgame content is making the game devoid of true purpose to grind anymore and try to get stronger, because that strength is never truly needed.

Except there is no challenge from the wolf invasions; just armor padding and a very high health pool. No mechanics, no interesting abilities.

Thanks again for any and all fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience. Once again, here's a reminder that there are still no fixes / solutions for the following bugs and issues that have been observed:

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons.

- Exalted melee weapons bugging out animations and such when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken firing animations for Phaedra when used as a Heavy Weapon.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations for Atlas' "robes": The left one tends to bunch up and push to one side when large, bulky primary weapons (like Ogris and Plasmor) are equipped.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Broken animations for Garuda's Talons after performing a stealth kill.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee. Maiming Strike being made non-spammable...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Likewise, having the three Fugitives that accompany him staying invincible as long as the Wolf is still fighting is an arguably TERRIBLE design, especially considering that it can take some players up to 20-30 minutes to kill the Wolf himself.

- Arguably terrible pacing and lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time the ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with palletes that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / bage of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I don't care if certain points I've made here are unpopular.

Edit: Double checked and yes, the animation issues I mentioned are still borked...

26 minutes ago, Mate397 said:

It hardly feels rewarding to kill him if he drops common crap

But at least we can choose the time and place where we can be disappointed now, instead of having him show up out of nowhere, interrupting the mission, and THEN being disappointed after spending several boring minutes throwing bullets at him.

That's a good thing, right?

Right...?

Still no fix on near-invisible Ivara Skirt.

Still no fix on Sawgaws having no available hitbox for tranq rifle and sleep arrow. Only able to be affected by Equinox Rest, but will remain in place in mid-air if casted on a flying Sawgaw instead of falling to ground. Leaving you unable to retrieve it without some extreme acrobatics or using Archwing to pick it up from laying in mid-air.

Counterbalance rings on many Zaws remain rigid and upright on equip, especially when equipped with a Focus Lens.

PERSONAL OPINION: Banshee is under-powered and her reworks and mods are not useful.
Sonic Boom is written "Banshee emits a sonic shockwave that pushes targets in range with enough force to incapacitate or kill attackers." but is unable to kill any enemy above level 15 even with 250% Power Strength.
Sound Quake, along with Mod Resonating Quake is unable to kill most enemies above level 30 even at point-blank range and with Power Strength 250%.
Rework needed or damage increase. For all her glass body, she has no cannon to go with it and is simply lackluster in all departments.
Also, Soprana skin only effectively uses three colours for customisation, please give her a TLC update.

hace 17 minutos, AZZEL dijo:

Is drop table and rates for Wolf Mission 1 and Wolf Mission 2 the same?

I did the first one 3 times and only got Tempo Royale, the second one like 5 times and I got 3/4 parts of the wolf sledge. So, maybe not, but that's only my personal experience

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.

Please just remove self-damage from the game already. It does nothing but make using explosive weapons not worth it and killing any enjoyment from said explosive weapons. Just get rid of self-damage entirely.

DOES NO ONE CARE????????

the Telos Boltace change positions like NIGHT AND DAY. in night form and dual form they are fine but in day form the positioning is fixed. i can still change yaw and roll but they dont get very far. also very different positions, considering im going to be using this EQUINOX build with my TELOS BOLTACE for the amazing pull that you added to it that has 14 meters verses the 12 or 13 meters of the exodia hunt i really want to use the telos boltace and i cant have my fashon frame looking like craziness while in day form, please fix soon!!!!!!!!

pdmnDHB.jpgO6cxHFt.jpgBEw1E0z.jpgFzMzYjE.jpg

Archived