Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.3

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Wolf is on the prowl, Dreamers -- and we know exactly where he and his Fugitives are lurking. 

Fight the Wolf in two Tactical Alerts starting today at 2:15PM ET for a limited time: 

Changes:

• Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness. 
  • Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.
  • Adjusted the Arbitration Shield Drone hitbox to encapsulate the whole visible body.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Kuva Siphon Cloud hitbox being much taller than the Cloud suggests. 
  • Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash not being affected by Corpus Nullifier fields. 
  • Fixed the Tatsu unique mechanic no longer functioning correctly once a player dies and revives.
  • Fixed anti-stationary-target grenades thrown by Corpus Crewmen having their explosion timer being set to 0.5s upon landing on the ground. Now they are on par with Grineer grenades again (3~4s lifetime).
  • Fixed an issue where Damage conversion Mods could sometimes convert to the wrong type of Damage.
  • Fixed a memory leak on Khora’s Stangledome that could result in low FPS over time as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1089381-khora-fps-drop-in-long-missions/ 
  • Fixed various cases of missing Transmission lip sync animations. 
  • Fixed a sound bug when Dual Wielding the Glaive and performing an aerial attack.
  • Fixed an issue with Heavy Weapons not getting their Ammo back after cooldown time as a Client.

BTW when you select different ways to holster your melee weapons,like dual swords on the hips or a staff on lower back etc, the new way does not apply once you exit the appearance menu.  This has happened to me on several frames now. Please investigate.

Thanks 

It's really nice that DE thinks cautious shot needed a rework. However even with 99% it's still unusable. I still one-shot myself with a Secura Penta. I don't understand, why it's not just 100%. There are only a few self-damaging weapons in the game and none of them even compare in damage output to other area of effect weapons like Staticor and Catchmoon. I also don't see any draw-back since they long removed all interactions for using self-damage to deal damage.

What do you think about the changes?

Cautiuos Shot.... Well what can i say.... 99% wow never get Downed from one Zarr shot.... (Equiped the Mod....) I hate All of you DE
if you say 99% Damage Reduction on this Mod is Nice.... well you are wrong... even 1% of the Damage Kills You Instandly.... Who needs This Waste of Vitus Essence, Endo and a Mod slot.... Make it 100% and no one will complain about this mod... but Pls 15 Vitus 30k Endo for a Worthless Mod... Just Remove the Mod.... 
Without the Mod i don't die from my own Shots.... Cuz i Know what Gun i have to Use.... Just Equip the Tonkor and the Day of Blowing yourself up is gone... you have to Shot this thing atleast 6-10 Meters for it to Explode and you have to Bulletjump Perfectly into the Explosion to die.... why not making it by the Zarr the same......
This is Not a Buff this is a Meme allready

Fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria fix hysteria.

Please.

May i ask why the game feels sluggish? It takes a full minute to login upon password entry (yes i have a stopwatch handy) and it seems that ANY actions (arsenal, navigation, market, even operator) just don't register for 30 second periods after you use the prompt. Is there a server error? I don't get it because this wasn't a problem before this patch. Could you please look into it?

20 hours ago, meta said:

hey this is cool and all but where is my plague star event

Click the spoiler for how to completely meme the wolf event in 1-2 minutes

Reveal hidden contents

KfmjoMU.png

team comp is:

Volt (main dps with spin to win ohma/tonfas built for pure radiation)

Harrow (press 4 to be immune against fire on the floor and press 1 to stun lock the WoS6)

Valkyr (Buff attack speed for volt)

Flex (Chroma buff > Nova nuke > Equinox 80%PP > leech)

3 Corrosive Projection 2 Coaction Drift and valkyr can use like steel charge or whatever because nobody ever plays BIS/min max

there are also other meme builds like mirage with stuff like larkspur zarr etc modded for rad that can 1 hit

YiXooUK.jpg

its faster to solo

11 hours ago, Mate397 said:

If only, instead of wasting more time on a single kill for one disappointment you can get close to rage quit after seeing the nth mod drop under the same time it take to do it once.

Having played that alert, I can safely argue that the Fugitives lobbing molotovs all over the damn place are more of a threat than Wolfy.

The ONLY saving grace is that at least you can kill them....but they are quite numerous.

Wolfy's a bit less tanky but still just as dull to fight. I'd rather fight a Nox than Wolfy.

I've been having an issue with the Tatsu after the update. Normaly with all warframes (apart from Revenant) you can have 5 max. charges with its passive, but now after the update I can only have 1. I hope this is momentary and only a minor bug because a really love the Tatsu :).

Thx!

22 hours ago, LordKold said:

Really sad that the majority of the community seems to want to turn the game into Participation Trophy Simulator 2019. "Everybody is a winner!" To quote Syndrome from Incredibles: "When everyone is super, no one will be." Challenge exists for a reason, to differentiate between the weak and the strong. Warframe continually getting easier and easier with no true endgame content is making the game devoid of true purpose to grind anymore and try to get stronger, because that strength is never truly needed.

Yeah, it’s a shame because the Wolf is such an innovative boss design. Really tests our mastery of pressing the “shoot gun” button. 

17 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

Eh? I play Ivara often and my sound hardly changes, if at all, when cloaked.

Video uploaded to demonstrate the sound difference, listen with headphones.

I spawn corpus techs and grineer troopers to get them to fight each other. Listen to the sound of the gunfire before I enter into prowl mode, notice how loud it is. At 0:12 I go into prowl mode, listen to the sound of the gunfire again. Do you hear the difference? The gunfire sounds become "muffled" or things sound like you're "under water" after I enter into prowl. This type of sound effect occurs on Loki, Ivara and Ash whenever they cloak (Octavia was coded differently and she is not hindered by this issue). I really hate this sound effect and I want it to go away. I want situational awareness and I'm sensitive to sound, I use it to determine which direction the sound of gunfire is coming from and where to avoid getting caught in crossfire. Is an enemy shooting from behind me? To the left of me? More importantly, sound is really important when I want to know if a grenade is beeping beside me and ticking down (grenade beeping is ALSO muffled which seems silly to me, why hinder my situational awareness when there is a serious dangerous grenade ticking down beside me that I'm unaware of due to not hearing the beeping?) But it's also the reason for the suggestion of a grenade indicator icon.

People really need even more hand holding with Cautious Shot? Why not make it 100% if you're at it.

If you need that mod to stay alive, maybe you shouldn't use explosive weapons.

Off topic:

On 2019-05-10 at 9:00 PM, Cara said:

Thank you for the hotfix

May I ask where the glyph is from?

On 2019-05-10 at 7:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Wolf is on the prowl, Dreamers -- and we know exactly where he and his Fugitives are lurking. 

Fight the Wolf in two Tactical Alerts starting today at 2:15PM ET for a limited time: 

Changes:

• Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness. 
  • Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.
  • Adjusted the Arbitration Shield Drone hitbox to encapsulate the whole visible body.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Kuva Siphon Cloud hitbox being much taller than the Cloud suggests. 
  • Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash not being affected by Corpus Nullifier fields. 
  • Fixed the Tatsu unique mechanic no longer functioning correctly once a player dies and revives.
  • Fixed anti-stationary-target grenades thrown by Corpus Crewmen having their explosion timer being set to 0.5s upon landing on the ground. Now they are on par with Grineer grenades again (3~4s lifetime).
  • Fixed an issue where Damage conversion Mods could sometimes convert to the wrong type of Damage.
  • Fixed a memory leak on Khora’s Stangledome that could result in low FPS over time as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1089381-khora-fps-drop-in-long-missions/ 
  • Fixed various cases of missing Transmission lip sync animations. 
  • Fixed a sound bug when Dual Wielding the Glaive and performing an aerial attack.
  • Fixed an issue with Heavy Weapons not getting their Ammo back after cooldown time as a Client.

U have work two weeks just for this?

Wooow......that's awesome! 🤗

21 hours ago, IIAc3sII said:

Can new players be treated equally as all other players regarding those Cetus fishing blueprints already?

You removed them from the shop only to exclude new players while most other players can still craft fishing lures from their blueprints, how does that make any sense to allow most players to have 2 choices (craft or buy) while new players only have 1 choice (buy).

Oh and lets not even mention the impact it has on daily standing, I'm sure 500 standing for just one lure is totally acceptable for a new player with a tiny daily standing cap while a veteran player with 20k daily standing won't even have to spend that 500 since he can just craft it...

Its about time you treat all your players equally and either give new players access to these blueprints, just like everyone else, or remove all those blueprints from everyone all together and bring everyone on the same playing field.

If you want to streamline the game and make Plains of Eidolon just like Orb Vallis, fine, but make sure its streamlined for everyone then!

Hakuna your matatas pal.

Being honest with you, having the buy option vs only craft option is much better, trust me.

You see, you needed extra grind to be able to grind in the first place, and sometimes, it's extra grind on top of extra grind just to start grinding.

While it does sound "bad" that you only have a limited number of baits per day, it's not actually that bad, as you don't need more than 2-3 total to get everything that requires said resource, especially now that Arcanes come pre build. You don't need too many baits so buying them directly instead of going through lots of hoops is much better, especially for newer players, since for some of the resources needed to craft a bait you may not even have the spear to get the fish in the first place, so this actually allows you to fish.

Again, it does sound bad, but it's actually better.

And if I hear one more newby cry "this too hard, unfair, make easy plox" I'm gonna personally sabotage that Ogris they use so they will nuke themselves every time. This game is already too damn easy from the get go, doesn't need to be even more easier, and changing baits to be purchasable made it much easier.

On 2019-05-10 at 7:58 PM, meta said:

hey this is cool and all but where is my plague star event

Click the spoiler for how to completely meme the wolf event in 1-2 minutes

Reveal hidden contents

KfmjoMU.png

team comp is:

Volt (main dps with spin to win ohma/tonfas built for pure radiation)

Harrow (press 4 to be immune against fire on the floor and press 1 to stun lock the WoS6)

Valkyr (Buff attack speed for volt)

Flex (Chroma buff > Nova nuke > Equinox 80%PP > leech)

3 Corrosive Projection 2 Coaction Drift and valkyr can use like steel charge or whatever because nobody ever plays BIS/min max

there are also other meme builds like mirage with stuff like larkspur zarr etc modded for rad that can 1 hit

Dude you are even trying? 3 man without Volt, just a Chroma with Catchmoon, a big Banshee and a newbie Valkyr that did nothing, neither buff us XD8Oy2hNl.jpg

Archived