Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf Hunt

Nash

First let me say, that I'm grateful that you didn't make this mission a skip all the enemies and rush to the end like the rest of the assassination missions. 

Spoiler

1f7245ebd5.gif

It felt dungeon in a sense, clearing enemies out enemies to get to the next room. As for the Wolf hes a little bit weak when I played solo and public to see how mortals are handling it, but he doesn't have much moves avoid to make the fight interesting so thats fine in a way. If he was a Bullet sponge with attacks to avoid the boss would be alot more fun.
This sort of mission should be the basis of what future missions should be like, with objectives mixed with the mission types of all your game modes. Exterminates,capture , spy, interception, with mini bosses and a final boss at the end. 

• Like 1

Yeah, not too sure about that mabye if the fight was a bit longer I could see that happening, but like I said in a previous thread

Spoiler

Bosses in warframe are treated as farms, and not an experience. I prefer Harder and Longer fights w/ an explosion of loot at the end. Than quick ones with no loot but thats warframe atm.

Edited by _Behemot
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, _Behemot said:

It felt dungeon in a sense, clearing enemies out enemies to get to the next room

A foreshadowing of future mission structures, perhaps? Would be nice to have more of something like that.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Genitive said:

A foreshadowing of future mission structures, perhaps? Would be nice to have more of something like that.

I would hope so, warframe goes a dungeon crawler route I would not mind.

• Like 2

The thing I love the most about this mission is how he waits for you behind the door, like "sup, b*tch" *swings hammer*.

3 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Wolf should guarantee a weapon drop... i run him 6 times now, 1 head and 5 mods...

What, you think this mission hasn't made them worthless enough? You'll probably be able to buy the whole set for 20p tomorrow.

Edited by SordidDreams

13 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Wolf should guarantee a weapon drop... i run him 6 times now, 1 head and 5 mods...

you really think they should make it even easier? a repeatable wolf run isn't enough? sure and let's just send a sledge to everyone when they log in while we're at it

15 hours ago, JaycemeSwain said:

You can skip, just need a liset air support to do so.

Brilliant! Thanks for the advice. 

edit: looks like you can still get stuck behind friendship doors that only become interactable upon clearing out enemies

Edited by (PS4)nekokujo
  • Like 1

Le 10/05/2019 à 20:52, DarkRuler2500 a dit :

I killed him 19 times only got 2 sledge

My clanmate killed him 16 times, they got the helmet/blueprint and the motor

RNG is busted, this start to really piss me off in the game

Edited by papry