(NSW)Sk0rp1on

Wolf Alert is kind of cool

Posted (edited)

The wolf showing up (or NOT showing up) all through Nightwave was kind of annoying, but it’s really gratifying to gear up a hunt him down now. I’m only 1 part away from a wolf sledge!

Edited by (NSW)Sk0rp1on
Typo, phrasing.
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Sk0rp1on said:

The wolf showing up (or NOT showing up) all through Nightwave was kind of annoying, but it’s really gratifying to gear up a hunt him down now. I’m only 1 part away from a wolf sledge!

May RNGesus be with you!

• Upvote 1

Can anyone confirm if the Saturn Six Mask drops from the lower level assassination? Or is it just the higher level only drop? 

6 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Can anyone confirm if the Saturn Six Mask drops from the lower level assassination? Or is it just the higher level only drop? 

I can confirm.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Bagadyr said:

Its weird because higher lvl wolf has 112 level. 

Still drops in a few seconds. I'm so happy about this, cause I'm going on vacation and gone for two weeks. Tonight was my last time to play for two weeks, and still needed motor and mask.

Now I only need mask, THANK YOU DE.

• Like 1

I was kinda expecting a sort of catch-up for the guy, and i'm ok with the way it was done. And it comed with free nitian.

Only missing the motor now... 

it was genuinely a huge rush to finally get a couple of vengeance runs against the wolf this time.

Did the 2 versions solo and honestly it was pretty alright, despite being a bit bothered by the fact that it feels that i am fighting a clone army, most of the time.

1 hour ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Thanks for reminding me. I thought I was done with wolf now with the hammer, but still got that mask left as well. Damnit 😄 

• Haha 1

Tip for everyone running it. Mag can strip his armor, so no need to rely on a melee or cat to do it.

• Like 1

I think this Is the best idea, put the Wolf as an assassinations mission and i Hope that all next nightwave bosses are going to be released like this. I'm Just so Happy, thank you DE!

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Tip for everyone running it. Mag can strip his armor, so no need to rely on a melee or cat to do it.

Wait... so is he not immune to our powers now?

I don’t know if I should feel guilty or good about it, but I got the two wolf sledge parts I needed in 3 runs!

6 hours ago, Illithar said:

Wait... so is he not immune to our powers now?

Apparently not anymore, and he seems to be target-able by mesa.

Posted (edited)

Revenant's 1+3 takes both versions down in 3 sec.

Edited by Ver1dian

Maybe I'm a Slowpoke here, but does the Wolf make the same sound during his "transmissions" as Phorid? (Haven't met him frequently before this event.)

Been wonderin' the same... At least they sound similar but I wouldn't be that surprised.