Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode idea: "Wallrider"

Woedenberg

How it would work: After 10 seconds in the map, the player will start suffering 5% of DMG (fixed) every 3 seconds (ignoring every type of defense: HP/Shield/Mods/Invencibility Skills/Status Protection [...]). Health pickups heal Less in this mode, the player will have to use Walls to heal and play: Everytime the player "Ninja hops" in the wall or holds on it, it will heal 5% of HP back, with a litle cooldown of 1.5 seconds.

At first, (for testing), the Void Orokin tilesets, they have the best Parkour tilesets in my opinion. This would be a great way to enjoy Parkour 2.0, for the players to actually climb and hold walls instead of a more "Boss Rush" gameplay.

MoIfXjJ.jpg

Hugs

Edited by Woedenberg
Refined the post and idea for a more optimal one!
  • Like 2

That's an interesting idea and should be alright on any tileset.

5% every 3 seconds means it takes 1 minute to go from 100 to 0 when idling.Some missions can be completed in that time, and we have a lot of ways to replenish both shields and health these days.

I refined the idea because some frames would gain a lot of advantage over this. Normal, there's the "No Shield" nightmare mode and Frames like Inaros that doesn't even need shield get over it easily.

I renamed from "The floor is lava" to "Wallrider", it would not be based in the floor doing dmg, but the map in general except while in the Walls to play Ninja mode. Do you guys think "Wallrider" name fits in the new idea? Does this word even exists? I don't know much of english.🙂

il y a 6 minutes, Woedenberg a dit :

I refined the idea because some frames would gain a lot of advantage over this. Normal, there's the "No Shield" nightmare mode and Frames like Inaros that doesn't even need shield get over it easily.

I renamed from "The floor is lava" to "Wallrider", it would not be based in the floor doing dmg, but the map in general except while in the Walls to play Ninja mode. Do you guys think "Wallrider" name fits in the new idea? Does this word even exists? I don't know much of english.🙂

I think the floor is lava was a pretty neat idea. 

Like during greener tyleset we could get burned. Corpus frozen. And so on.