Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kishira

Unable to attack/use abilities/enter operator mode, Could not continue (Hieracon, Pluto)

So I was playing the Arbitration on Hieracon, Pluto today, when this little gem of a bug happened to me. Most of the things I could think of as important are mentioned in the video below, but if something needs clarifying I will gladly respond. It is ten minutes long, so If you want a tl;dr: I was playing as Frost Prime with a friend when I suddenly couldn't do anything except pick up energy cells in a vain attempt of keeping the excavators alive. It did not work. While I was picking one up, I either got staggered by a Mutalist moa, or I got hit by an Ancient's snare. My gear wheel was still usable, and I could still use emotes. I just couldn't attack or use any of my abilities, and it seems to me as if the attempt at casting the abilities didn't even go through to tell me I didn't have enough energy to perform it. This leads me to believe that I was basically stuck in eternal "stagger Limbo", where the use of weaponry and abilities are disabled, usually for a scant moment. 

That's about the gist of it. I'll be paying attention to this thread the coming days, so if there are more questions or people who want to complain alongside me, I'll be happy to respond.

https://youtu.be/DHxxWQlaHSA

P.S: I WANT MY HIGH NOON BACK. WHY DID THE GAME HAVE TO BUG ON THIS PARTICULAR MISSION? Just needed to get it out of my system.

P.P.S: This is my first time posting anything in the warframe forums. At least as a topic. I've been gone for a very long time. Please do inform me if I have done anything wrong.