Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updating steam achievements to "catch up" to non-steam play?

RS219

Question

Hello everyone, got a question but also need so sleep so I won't be around for the next few hours.

That friend I talked about a while ago is finally on Warframe! It only took him 7 months of slowly, agonizingly downloading the game.

He is able to play Warframe with or without Steam turned on. This leads me to my question: Is there any way to get Warframe to resync with Steam and update his Steam achievements if he was playing without Steam turned on prior to that?

I know there's manual force-unlocking via Steam Achievement Manager but I'd like to know if alternate options are available before resorting to that.

6 answers to this question

I stopped using steam as a launcher when I wanted to play 2 games at once and it blocked me, one a free to play (warframe), another I paid for. I could understand not being able to play the same game on 2 computers but two entirely different games and one being free to play?

Also I used to have problems with the warframe launcher crashing when launched by steam.

4 часа назад, CruisnGrrl сказал:

I stopped using steam as a launcher when I wanted to play 2 games at once and it blocked me, one a free to play (warframe), another I paid for. I could understand not being able to play the same game on 2 computers but two entirely different games and one being free to play?

Also I used to have problems with the warframe launcher crashing when launched by steam.

Thanks for info. Very interesting...

OP, if @Pumpkin_Head's statement is true then that's it.

No other way to re-sync manually. Only the devs can do it.

Or yeah, just use SAM.