Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnOldAlias

Jovian Concord Update Bundle Contest.(Closed)

I recently sold a riven I had a pretty good roll on, and so figured I would do something nice for everyone.

Here are the rules, then what you must do to enter.

1. You must enter before the update comes out this coming week. Deadline, most likely, is the 15th. Could be earlier.

2. If there are multiple bundles(that is not a mega-bundle, should it exist in this coming update), you may only choose one. If a Mega-Bundle is the only existing one, that will be purchased.

3. Only one entry per person. THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER.

• How to Enter: Write what it is that you wish was added to the game, has to be at least 3 things. No remasters, no rehashes, something completely new. One or all three can be a fan concept that's been suggested already. Explain why if you choose a fan-concept that's already been made.

I look forward to reading your posts. *Heart*

EDIT: Computer is a bit #*!%y as of late. If it ends up crashin' hard, I'll try my best to let you all know. But the contest is still on and will continue to be on. If I can't get you the item right away I will do my best to let you know as well, for whomever wins.

hello,

i'm a fan of multitype weapons and i like it when they add new weapons, wish there was a pistol that could be turned into daggers and have different types of damages that we could switch to such as fire ice and etc.  actually, thinking of it, it would make more sense if it was a throwing knife that could be also used as a weapon and change it's damage type by switching to other daggers.

i also wish we could custumize our weapons such as adding scopes to them adding silencers and etc.

it would be cool if we could have a bow with multitype arrows too, idk if it already exists or not though cuz i'm only MR 6.

a sentinel that could be used as a weapon would be cool too, LOL i wish one of the devs read my suggestions.

also if they add a feature to change the minimap background it'll be cool because i have a hard time seeing the red markers sometimes because of my monitor.

don't judge me i only play warframe because of the weapons story and different types of skills the warframes have, it's fun when you can have a lot of weapons and they each do something different, i'm not planning on selling any of my weapons / warframes ever.

First, thank you for this kind gesture <3.

Here are my three ideas that I really wish were added into the game.

1. Space-Travel dynamism. I'm talking about something to the next level of railjack, something akin to having controllable lisets/orbiters and having to manually fly to each planet if you want to choose a mission. I think it would be such a cool idea because it would add the final element of 'space ninja'. Imagine being in venus and you notice your friend needs help in Eris, you hop into your railjack and fly to Eris, avoiding infested debris(possibly multiple smaller jordas golems) and enter the atmosphere of eris. It would be badass.
  2. Operator melee. It's about time we had something other than kamehamehaa and a thing that shoots out of your hand. Imagine if each focus tree would unlock a different style of exalted weapon, like madurai would wield an exalted sword while unairu wields an exalted shield+sword combination. I think it'd be a great change and finally allow players to feel like they have a certain different sense of power through their focus schools.
  3. The one fan concept I really want to see is the Tau-Ceti fan concept. That guy has put in so much damn work into that thread, it appalls me. it would hurt to not see at least a few ideas from his post into the game. I'm talking about this oneIt is, truly one of the best fan concepts in my opinion.

That's all I have to say. Good luck to those who enter. 🙂

I'm one of those people who would prefer updates to existing content over new things for the most part, but there's always something to look forward to...

Operator-only mission types with their own gear progression aside from amps and focus. This one is a complete pie-in-the-sky fantasy, I'm sure, but the War Within felt like it was just a starting point on that journey to self-sufficiency. I'm a long time Monster Hunter fan, and the mix of empowerment and disempowerment they manage to strike in those games is something I think Operators in Warframe are in a perfect position for, thematically. It'd make a cool contrast to our usual army-of-one gameplay.

On a similar note now that I have monster hunter on the brain, Generations / X introduced a fun mode where you can play as a more support oriented sidekick kind of character. Transference being what it is, what if we could create companions that other players could take control of during missions - kind of like the Stalker Mode stuff that was shown off a little while ago, but as a PVE syndicate? I have a lot of fun playing with friends who are still relatively new to the game, and that would be an interesting way to stay on a relatively even power level to them without screwing with builds while maybe earning a unique kind of reward / standing / whatever for playing in that mode.

For something a little more realistic, if I could have it I'd like a way to free my caged Condroc. He has a condroc floof-baby and his weird fungus-dog older brother for company, and I sometimes put him by the window in my personal quarters so he feels like he's flying, but master Teasonai built his cages too good and I can't figure out the lock. Send help.

Wow, such a generous person you are. It's the people like you that makes the game so much better. 👏

For the things I would like to see added to the game:

1. A game mode that tests the player's skill rather than their equipped mods and weapons.

Spoiler

It would be a boss rush type of game mode where each stage is a boss fight instead of another waves of enemies and the order of the boss rounds can be from the easiest mechanic-wise to the hardest. The bosses might need some adjustment (I'm not sure coz I haven't tried fighting those with unmodded frame and weapons lol) for it to be bearable. XD
• Mods/arcanes don't work
• Can only choose between the starter weapons (MK1-Braton, Mk1-Paris, Lato, MK-1 Kunai, Skana, MK-1 Bo)
• Transference, amps and focus trees still work
• Restricted to frames at max rank because it takes the highest base stat of the frames
• Bosses in this game mode will not drop warframe component bp's
• A counter in the player profile (similar to Eidolon hunts) of how many times you've cleared the game mode
• For the rewards: a set of emblem, sigil and glyph on 1st, 10th and 30th successful clears, each gradually looking more prestige to signify the effort you put into the game mode.

2. A proper player market interface. We'll probably never see something like in other games where you just list your items and wait until someone buys it. Buuuut...

Spoiler

How about an interface similar to warframe market, meaning we can search and sort items but instead of the posts staying there until it gets sold, the posts can only stay for idk 5 minutes? It still needs frequent player input but improves the ease of usage.
• Clicking a post will automatically activate the chatbox with a "/w" to the poster so you can start contacting each other.
• A checkmark option whether the post is negotiable, and this can be added as a filter when searching, so anyone that would like to find better deals can search for it easily.
• To prevent spamming, players can only have 1 active post per item category. Example: if you posted a Mesa Prime Chassis for sale, you can only post another Mesa Prime Chassis after 5 mins (or if you mark the post as sold) but you can still make a post for Saryn Prime Chassis.

3. Operator Ayatan Treasure Hunt! Do you sometimes feel like dressing up your operator is a waste? Because you barely use the operators and when you do (eidolons), can't still see it because of too much stuff happening on the screen. But now your operator gets to take the spotlight! 

Spoiler

• This game mode will disable warframes, so we will load in the mission with only the operators.
• The objective is to find x amount of ayatan treasure under a time limit. (We get to keep the ayatans so the amount should be low, maybe 3?)
• Mission can only be done once per week, similar to the actual Ayatan Treasure hunt.
• It may need a need a new tileset or they have to pick specific tilesets because it may be hard to traverse huge maps with the operators only and some tilesets require parkour. Maps should be made smaller, given the slow mobility of the operators.
• The enemies are sentients: battalyst, conculyst, mimics (yeah, imagine those mimics tricking you with the last ayatan treasure you need lmao), would like to see some new sentient enemy types too!
• An npc/syndicate that offers operator cosmetics and an item that can be converted into focus points (similar to eidolon shards)

4. Interactive emotes for frames and operators. Like the handshake emote where we interact with other players.

Spoiler

I'll list some emote ideas:
• High five
• Cheek kissing (like cheek-to-cheek, the socialite way of greeting someone lol)
• Rock, Paper, Scissors (the characters will do a random pick, this can be a fun a game for those who are reeeaaally bored)
• Pat on back (this can have a crying version for added lulz)
• Hug >.> FRIENDLY HUG ofc!
*I definitely want a "peck" or "kiss to cheek" interaction (just because I play wf with my LDR partner haha), however I know it doesn't fit warfame's theme and lore (operators are kids, although those are pretty innocent romantic interactions), but yeah, that's why it's the last on the list because I'm 50/50 of really wanting it in the game. XD

That's all. Good luck to everyone! 👍

14 hours ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

It is, truly one of the best fan concepts in my opinion.

That's all I have to say. Good luck to those who enter. 🙂

I have no entry myself, I just wanted to thank Murder Machine for the kind words and give him my blessing for this contest!

Best of luck everyone!

9 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I have no entry myself, I just wanted to thank Murder Machine for the kind words and give him my blessing for this contest!

Best of luck everyone!

holy S#&amp;&#036; it's the legend himself 😮 thank you for your divine blessings! ❤️

It's the 15th today! Meaning we got ourselves a winner.

Couldn't find the best name picker but this is who won.

The winner is: @CastIronNest

Congratulations, and thank you all for participating. All of your idea's and suggestions were wonderful to hear. I'll be on when the update hits, unless the craptop I'm on hates me(download may be a lil bit slow), but I'll add you in-game so you can see when it is I am on to message me you are ready for your prize.

9 hours ago, AnOldAlias said:

It's the 15th today! Meaning we got ourselves a winner.

Couldn't find the best name picker but this is who won.

The winner is: @CastIronNest

Congratulations, and thank you all for participating. All of your idea's and suggestions were wonderful to hear. I'll be on when the update hits, unless the craptop I'm on hates me(download may be a lil bit slow), but I'll add you in-game so you can see when it is I am on to message me you are ready for your prize.

Thanks kindly, it's exciting to look forward to!

Since I'll be getting this prize and likely saving some plat myself in the process, I'd like to pay this forward some with a platinum giveaway myself. With my work schedule, you can expect it to start this coming Sunday evening or Monday morning here in its own thread in the Fan Zone subforum, and I'll figure out something fun / creative like @AnOldAlias did for entries.

Thanks again for the contest and to those of you who shared some of you Warframe hopes and dreams, and if you're still interested in a prize to celebrate the Jovian Concord update keep an eye out in a few days!