Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So like... New Riven Archetypes!... But no increase in Riven Capacity?

(PSN)StarDustKillah

So the Arch-Gun Riven additions means nothing to players in my position. 90 just Isn't enough guys

The cap should be enough for us to at the very least have a Riven for each weapon. Less than Ideally it should be half of the weapons in the game 😞

Had a reason to play Abritations for 5 whole minutes lol. And now it's gone :,{

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THeMooN85 said:

Oh hey!

I created another topic about whining to increase riven capacity!

This be the first time this issue has ever came off my keyboard good sir 🙂

Glad to hear others have complained about this issue. A popular addition to Warframe's loot economy cannot be fully enjoyed...

An immensely simple solution would've been DE "at the very least" increasing the Riven Slot cap by the handful of in-game Arch-Guns?

WE DON'T NEED MORE THAN 90 RIVENS!

Who the hell is that crazy to keep all the "shifty" rivens to all those "shifty" weapons?

Are you still keeping every riven to Seer? Or Cronus? You really need 5x riven to Tigris?!

If yes, than you are seriously weird.

Just now, THeMooN85 said:

Who the hell is that crazy to keep all the "shifty" rivens to all those "shifty" weapons?

Are you still keeping every riven to Seer? Or Cronus? You really need 5x riven to Tigris?!

Quick-Tip: Don't tell other players what type of content to enjoy lol, normally they'll dismiss you, your opinion/position and just classify you as a "Jerk Face" or something

But uhh... Nah, there all pretty damn good actually lmao

Here be a list of my weapons that have Rivens😊: AkLex, AkMagnus, AkSomati, Arca Scisco, Arca Titiron, Balla, Boltor, Burst Laser, Buzlok, Caustacyst, Corinth, Cyath, Dark Dagger, Deconstructor, Dehtat, Dex Dakra, Dokrahm, Embolist, Ether Daggers, Gammacor, Gaze, Grinlok, Hikou, Hirudo, Jat Kittag X3 (One Status focused, another Crit Focused & a Third incase Channeling becomes worthwhile☺️☝️), Javlok, Kestrel, Knell, Kohm, Kohmak, Krohkur, Kronsh X2, Lanka, Lato, Latron, Magistar, Marelok, Mire, Mutalist Quanta X3 (Again 1 for Crit, another for Status & a third for the Nightwave mod it got), Nikana, Ninkondi, Nukor (CUZ MEMES), Obex X2, Orgris Ooltha, Opticor, Orvius, Penta, Phage, Phantasma, Plague Kripath, Pyrana, Quartakk, Rattlegutts, Scourge X2, Sepfahn X2, Serro, Sigma & Octantis, Silva & Aegis, Simulor, Sobek, Soma, Stinger, Supra, Sybaris, Sydon, Tekko X2, Tiberon, Twin Vipers, Vectis, Vulkar, Wolf Sledge X2 (One is a God Roll, the other is for funzys😂), Zenistar, Zenith & Zylok

Riven's are fun. And they make a lot of crappy, but fun guns useful! Should be no surprise they're popular & people love them and want more slots. I don't understand what's strange about that🤔 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

Quick-Tip: Don't tell other players what type of content to enjoy lol, normally they'll dismiss you, your opinion/position and just classify you as a "Jerk Face" or something

Quick-Tip: 90 Riven Cap is more than enough for most all players, and so, it's been kept at the increased number as DE handles more important thing for the vast majority of Players. Don't demand on the Forums that YOUR type of content is more important and needs to be addressed first before OTHER'S type of content, as it just classify's you as an uninformed "Jerk Face". (Oh? Uninformed? Why yes, as DE has ALREADY MENTIONED that they're looking into increasing Riven Cap even more during their Devstreams and anyone still complaining about this on the Forums is basically outing themselves as the Uninformed Type that Want Want Want no matter how Entitled it makes them appear.)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

Quick-Tip: it works both ways. Don't tell other people they need more capacity just because you need more capacity. Just get rid of shifty rivens and duplicates.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Quick-Tip: 90 Riven Cap is more than enough for most all players, and so, it's been kept at the increased number as DE handles more important thing for the vast majority of Players. Don't demand on the Forums that YOUR type of content is more important and needs to be addressed first before OTHER'S type of content, as it just classify's you as an uninformed "Jerk Face". (Oh? Uninformed? Why yes, as DE has ALREADY MENTIONED that they're looking into increasing Riven Cap even more during their Devstreams and anyone still complaining about this on the Forums is basically outing themselves as the Uninformed Type that Want Want Want no matter how Entitled it makes them appear.)

Point One: Fufu Hehe!! Got you to say more than quote: "Cool" ☺️

Point Two: I am informed. It's server related, each indivdual Riven per player has it's own load on the Server

Point Three: They said that months ago. We have heard no word on it since & players in my camp have complained about it for going on a year now

Point Four: My Initial point... Why are we getting additional weapon class of Riven's... When the current cap can't even accomodate a fifth of the current weapons Rivens exist for🤔?

Point Five: A POSSIBLE solution to the initial problem isn't even complex or hard... Increase the cap by 8... EIGHT! It's a step, it's something. Players in the camp of not enough slots would AT least, be able to use the new content?

Point Six: I didn't demand and I didn't say put this over other issues or even mention prioritizing it... So I don't know who you're even projecting that onto. While they looked at Rivens to make Arch-Guns Rivens, they should've considered the cap that players complain about. Point, Blank, Period

Edited by (PS4)StarDustKillah
boo boo grammar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Quick-Tip: it works both ways. Don't tell other people they need more capacity just because you need more capacity. Just get rid of shifty rivens and duplicates.

It doesn't work both ways. I didn't tell you to do anything. You're just trying to silence me... on an issue that isn't really debatable...

There are 300+ Weapons... but only 90 Riven Slots... but the Dev's want Rivens to a worthwhile reward players seek out? Nani?

And again None of my Rivens are S#&$ty. YOUR RIVENS are probably S#&$ty and have no value to you? But don't project your situation onto others or me.

Again and this is the last time, I'm not going to read your "opinions".

Just because you need something does not mean that everyone needs it. You are not the first or last person in this forum that moans about increasing the capacity of riven slots. DE has already said that they would consider such an option, so finish moaning!

Goodbye

All of you need to relax, damn.  This crap is why DE doesn't read the forums.

Rivens are capped due to server issues.  That cap may not allow for the 8 you suggest.  May just straight up be "we wish we could give you more," and no amount of these topics will change it.

But, it's not unreasonable to want more riven space.  No need to be a super dramatic teenager over someone wanting to customize more builds.

How dare someone ask to be able to pay DE money for slots to get rivens ?

A part of the fanbase have reached the riven cap . They want more slots to keep more rivens. If you haven't reached the cap, it doesn't concern you , so move away from this topic.

If you are capped, you understand it sucks to have to delete or sell rivens you own to get rid of a constant , nagging message telling you you are out of capacity. There's also realistically no reason why there is a cap in the first place. Rivens are mere kbs of data and take no server space, especially considering de just added 2nd energy colors for every single item and every single frame with three ABC layouts overnight for free. De also sells riven slots at a premium, meaning they make alot of money selling them, making it particularly dumb that they are allergic to money.

The facts are the following:

* There are more and more weapons being added into the game, meaning more and more rivens are available each update.

* There's more than three times the amount of weapon rivens than there are riven slots aready already, making for tough decisions.

* Rivens were created to help crappy weapons become better. The cap goes against this, as after a while, people who are capped end up deleting most rivens for non-meta weapons because they need room for the meta rivens. Suddently rivens no longer serve their purpose of helping non meta weapons becoming decent.

* Rivens are random , meaning you get tons of the for weapons you don't care about. You don't necessarily care about them that much , but you end up keeping them because you might find a buyer someday.. Yet trade chat is so bad you often get stuck with them for months if you years until you are forced to dissolve them. If I could get rid of them to make room, believe me , I would... But i'm not deleting good rivens because I have no room for more, instead I just stopped doing sorties because I know if I do get another riven, it's back to the nagging message every time I try to do anything because I'm over capacity.

* Since there's a cap, this drives the prices of low tier rivens lower (since people just want to get rid of them) ..

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

I don't know what the playercount numbers are between sorties and arbitrations, but I'd wager that sorties get more. Since a) archgun rivens come only from spending a long time on a (possibly?) underplayed game mode and b) there are only 9 different archguns right now, I'd guess that DE don't consider that there are even enough archgun purples around to be worth it.

EDIT: yes, I would like more riven capacity. I've filled up and am now junking new rivens as they arrive. That's mainly because I don't see the point in opening any of my veiled ones as all the weapons that I care about already have a purple mod.

Edited by DoomFruit

The whole riven thing has become a flustercuck. The idea behind rivens was to increase the variety in a tenno's arsenal. But now we are told that 90 is too many when there are hundreds of weapons which just beats that point.

6 hours ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

All of you need to relax, damn.  This crap is why DE doesn't read the forums.

Rivens are capped due to server issues.  That cap may not allow for the 8 you suggest.  May just straight up be "we wish we could give you more," and no amount of these topics will change it.

But, it's not unreasonable to want more riven space.  No need to be a super dramatic teenager over someone wanting to customize more builds.

My main intention for this post was to let DE know that this is still a concern amongst players. They mentioned this being a "Server Load" issue months ago, but they haven't followed up or brought it up since...

But they have been adding even more Riven's to the game.

Was literally just trying to let them know it's still a concern amongst players... and it kills the hype about Arch-Gun Rivens

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)StarDustKillah a dit :

The cap should be enough for us to at the very least have a Riven for each weapon. Less than Ideally it should be half of the weapons in the game 😞

No it shouldn't. Riven were created with the intention of making less powerful/popular weapon compete the best weapons. But DE made the mistake of accounting popularity more than power and not touching disposition for years. This led to holes such as Tiberon and Gram prime being very powerful weapon with huge disposition. 

But the idea behind riven still stand. You don't need riven for every weapon in the game. You need enough riven to cover the weapon you love / play the most and want to slightly improve it or bring it to a good power level. I don't think you're even remotely using 90 weapon on a regular basis.

9 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Yes, i'm keeping seer, but because of riven cap, i dissolved aklato riven.

I'm sad, game is unplayable, we need more cap.

Edited by Test-995

7 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

How dare someone ask to be able to pay DE money for slots to get rivens ?

A part of the fanbase have reached the riven cap . They want more slots to keep more rivens. If you haven't reached the cap, it doesn't concern you , so move away from this topic.

If you are capped, you understand it sucks to have to delete or sell rivens you own to get rid of a constant , nagging message telling you you are out of capacity. There's also realistically no reason why there is a cap in the first place. Rivens are mere kbs of data and take no server space, especially considering de just added 2nd energy colors for every single item and every single frame with three ABC layouts overnight for free. De also sells riven slots at a premium, meaning they make alot of money selling them, making it particularly dumb that they are allergic to money.

The facts are the following:

* There are more and more weapons being added into the game, meaning more and more rivens are available each update.

* There's more than three times the amount of weapon rivens than there are riven slots aready already, making for tough decisions.

* Rivens were created to help crappy weapons become better. The cap goes against this, as after a while, people who are capped end up deleting most rivens for non-meta weapons because they need room for the meta rivens. Suddently rivens no longer serve their purpose of helping non meta weapons becoming decent.

* Rivens are random , meaning you get tons of the for weapons you don't care about. You don't necessarily care about them that much , but you end up keeping them because you might find a buyer someday.. Yet trade chat is so bad you often get stuck with them for months if you years until you are forced to dissolve them. If I could get rid of them to make room, believe me , I would... But i'm not deleting good rivens because I have no room for more, instead I just stopped doing sorties because I know if I do get another riven, it's back to the nagging message every time I try to do anything because I'm over capacity.

* Since there's a cap, this drives the prices of low tier rivens lower (since people just want to get rid of them) ..

Thank you for concisely giving out actual points that drive you & other like minded players (myself) to the same simple conclusion of... We want more Rivens

Great point about the Secondary Colors & I didn't know about the Rivens being a certain type of data.

7 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

I don't know what the playercount numbers are between sorties and arbitrations, but I'd wager that sorties get more. Since a) archgun rivens come only from spending a long time on a (possibly?) underplayed game mode and b) there are only 9 different archguns right now, I'd guess that DE don't consider that there are even enough archgun purples around to be worth it.

EDIT: yes, I would like more riven capacity. I've filled up and am now junking new rivens as they arrive. That's mainly because I don't see the point in opening any of my veiled ones as all the weapons that I care about already have a purple mod.

Technically only 8. Vandal Imperitator doesn't really count.

6 hours ago, hackedraptor said:

The whole riven thing has become a flustercuck. The idea behind rivens was to increase the variety in a tenno's arsenal. But now we are told that 90 is too many when there are hundreds of weapons which just beats that point.

Thank you. Saying you only need a handle full is counter intuitive to the point of Rivens. And their just fun, their the only source of true RNG honest fun in Warframe currently.