Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So like... New Riven Archetypes!... But no increase in Riven Capacity?

(PSN)StarDustKillah

2 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Yes, i'm keeping seer, but because of riven cap, i dissolved aklato riven.

I'm sad, game is unplayable, we need more cap.

You jest about the game being unplayable... But I don't want to play b/c of this currently to be honest. I stopped doing Sorties & Abtraitions b/c of this cap.

The reward I care about isn't attainable anymore

Edited by (PS4)StarDustKillah

11 hours ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

Technically only 8. Vandal Imperitator doesn't really count.

Corvas, Cyngas, Decurion, Fluctus, Grattler, Imperator, Larkspur, Phaedra, Velocitus.

(at least, this is what's listed on the wiki page)

On 2019-05-12 at 4:06 PM, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

90 just Isn't enough guys

So, you have 90 Rivens. I have a question: Are all 90 maxed and roled with at least useable stats? If the answer is "NO", you do not need more, because you do not fully utilize what you already have. Do you even use 90 items? That would be a wholly new loadout every day for a month.

11 hours ago, ShortCat said:

So, you have 90 Rivens. I have a question: Are all 90 maxed and roled with at least useable stats? If the answer is "NO", you do not need more, because you do not fully utilize what you already have. Do you even use 90 items? That would be a wholly new loadout every day for a month.

What type of logic? You know that doesn't make any sense

That's like me saying telling you: "The Warframe inventory slot capacity is now 10 (While there's 30+ Frames still) and YOU should sell those that don't have 4 forma in them when you hit that cap.. What? >.< ?

That issue would severely impede your enjoyment of the game. This issue has begun to impede my enjoyment of the game... I can't get/earn certain Riven Rewards from the game anymore... That's not fun or cool.

Side note: only 15 of my Rivens aren't maxed... And that's only b/c my Endo has been split amongst them & other Mods. All of my Rivens have good stats on their rolls, 10 them God Roll-esque.