Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with new GPU (Sapphire RX 580)

Rynak42

Hi,

I have a new GPU (Sapphire RX580 8GB Nitro+) and now I see weird bright stripes running over my screen (vertical, from right to left), see this video: http://sendvid.com/qg3t097r

I already tried different drivers (Win 7) and did a fresh install (Windows 10) and even get the problems on Linux (wine). They also occur on different refresh rates (60, 144Hz) although with different speed then. Also happens on my other monitor. Checking DX 10 instead of DX 11 in the launcher does not remove the problem either.

Does anyone have a similar setup to compare or an idea where these stripes come from?

Any ideas would be appreciated,

Rynak

Edit: Other specs: Ryzen 5 1600 CPU, MSI B350 Prime Plus MB, 16 GB RAM

Edited by Rynak42

19 hours ago, Rynak42 said:

I have a new GPU (Sapphire RX580 8GB Nitro+) and now I see weird bright stripes running over my screen (vertical, from right to left)

What GPU you used before that had no problem?

Also happens to me, while film grain on. This problem worsens when in-game brightness set to 100. Turn off film grain to make this problem nearly all gone.

I see some film grain stripes problem as well, on AMD Ryzen 2400g with Vega 11 integrated graphics.

I am guessing this film grain problem is limited to AMD on PC, and NVidia GPU might not have this problem.