Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Vs. Ancients?

Servanin

So, how do you do it? Tried shooting their right thigh with it, but it registers as hitting their torso. Do you just shoot their feet and the splash will hit their leg, or do you just take out another melee weapon and hit them?

Question also applies to other precision aiming, like Grineer heads.

Weird thing for the flame to benefit from armor piercing though..

Lasers too. Just suspend your disbelief and, oh I don't know, theorize that the Armour Piercing mod increases the heat of the flame so it simply melts through the enemy armour.

Or something :P

You have to aim for the knee/thigh now. Any lower and you miss their hitbox completely. It's rather odd, but it's actually easier to hit that part of the leg. Not sure how the game is handling the splash of the ignis, experiment a bit

Edited by LtZerge

Wiki states the head as the new weak point. However, before the page overhaul, the stats told the forearm is the S#&$ you should go for. While attacking them, the latter (forearm) definitely allowed more damage for non-AI types. Didn't ever make use of the head. My suggestion: get Despair.

Edited by his1nightmare

Just ragdoll any Heavy's with Ignis and shoot them while they're on the ground, it does damage to ALL there body parts leading to some insane stuff.

I generally use Ignis on my Mag for the Pull combo with it but it works just as well with a Melee Wep like Kogake or Gram or Vaubans Vortex.

Edited by EinRyu