Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Range Mods For Ranged Weapons?

123Olympian

Velocity - Primary (not rifle) range mod. Adds X% hard-limit range to Flux Rifle/Ignis and reduces damage falloff of shotguns by X%. Increases projectile speed of bolts/plasma/whatever has a travel time by x%.

EDIT: Considering how this removes some of the biggest downsides from the weapons it effects, it will only add/remove 30% at max rank and cost 9 points.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Velocity - Primary (not rifle) range mod. Adds X% hard-limit range to Flux Rifle/Ignis and reduces damage falloff of shotguns by X%.

I love this. It should work with bows too. Making arrows close hitscan. (that is with increased velocity)

Also to answer the question about metal auger. I put shred on the ignis and played infested survival on pluto (forgot which mission) I think puncture is working with Ignis as I was in a narrow walkway and able to hit multiple targets back to back.

New Ignis is fun times. XD

Edit: Just read Geniunetheo's message and if it's true, I can use that slot for something else. Going to run the same mission tonight to see. Thanks for sharing that Geniunetheo. =)

Edited by sushidubya

Velocity - Primary (not rifle) range mod. Adds X% hard-limit range to Flux Rifle/Ignis and reduces damage falloff of shotguns by X%. Increases projectile speed of bolts/plasma/whatever has a travel time by x%.

EDIT: Considering how this removes some of the biggest downsides from the weapons it effects, it will only add/remove 30% at max rank and cost 9 points.

I'd love to see this, perhaps even in different versions (rifle, shotgun, bow).  Another mod be to make the shotgun spread smaller or larger might be nice as well.

We should never, ever have a mod to reduce the falloff for shotguns.

We used to not have damage falloff, and the Hek was a sniper rifle.

Though range mods for the Flux and Ignis (As well as the darn Spectra) would be great.

No matter the cost, its still one whole mod slot gone for the ability to hit further.