Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Rewards

IEpicWolfI

So I only now learned that the rewards and Wolf of Saturn Six are going away in two days.

I have a job that sees me away from home 5 days a week, 1 day off every couple of days at work. I hardly have time to play anything, let alone something as grindy as Warframe.

With the event ending, people like me are going to miss out on all the rewards that we didn't manage to get due to IRL obligtions. As a veteran, it annoys me greatly.

Can we, in such case, see something akin to a collection, to be put on the market for direct purchase? If only cosmetics.

The end date was known since the last devstream, so almoast 2 weeks. In regards to cosmetic bundles: "Rewards/cosmetics will be available at a later date" - this was stated during the first week of Nightwave afaik, when and how is unknown. 

Off topic: a lot of people have work, school, relationships, commitments, everything mentioned at the same time. Playing this card isn't constructive.

Edited by PurrrningBoop

11 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

So I only now learned that the rewards and Wolf of Saturn Six are going away in two days. 

This information was know right from the start of Nightwave. You not reading the information in the patch notes is on you.

12 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

I have a job that sees me away from home 5 days a week, 1 day off every couple of days at work. I hardly have time to play anything, let alone something as grindy as Warframe.

With the event ending, people like me are going to miss out on all the rewards that we didn't manage to get due to IRL obligtions. As a veteran, it annoys me greatly.

It always sounds harsh, but maybe you aren't meant to get all this stuff.
Maybe there is stuff in games that can only be obtained by playing the game...

10 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

This information was know right from the start of Nightwave. You not reading the information in the patch notes is on you.

Maybe there is stuff in games that can only be obtained by playing the game...

Oh, I'm sorry pal, I didn't understand that I have to play the game to get rewards, silly of me. If I only didn't have a time consuming job, heck.

14 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

The end date was known since the last devstream, so almoast 2 weeks. In regards to cosmetic bundles: "Rewards/cosmetics will be available at a later date" - this was stated during the first week of Nightwave afaik, when and how is unknown. 

Off topic: a lot of people have work, school, relationships, commitments, everything mentioned at the same time. Playing this card isn't constructive.

Playing this 'card' is someone who invested a lot of time into the game in the past and has less time to play games nowdays and nudges thaylt "The game is a bit too grindy for every one to even try and get the rewards they aim for." I don't even have time to rewatch DevStreams, they happen while am at work and with me having only one day iff between my work shifts, there's other things to spend the time on.

Sure, I get the notion of "Everyone else has time so tough titty." but all I'm asking in the thread is for a collection pack to get any missing cosmetic rewards. It supports the company and let's those who missed out get the rewards at the cost of plat/IRL money while those who have time happily ground for it.

2 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

It supports the company and let's those who missed out get the rewards at the cost of plat/IRL money while those who have time happily ground for it.

As a veteran, which you say you are, you can make a list of all the content that won't return. It is, after all, three items or so.

All the rest will return (or has already returned, in one way or the other). DE will decide when and how. You have no reason to be worried. Everything returns, eventually. It is DE's policy.

However, people who played and earned these items in-game have most likely the right to a time-limited exclusivity. That is also DE's policy for F2P cosmetics.

So... chill. As a veteran, you know as well as I do that DE has already thought of people like you, and probably has already a plan. You just have to wait.

1 hour ago, IEpicWolfI said:

Oh, I'm sorry pal, I didn't understand that I have to play the game to get rewards, silly of me. If I only didn't have a time consuming job, heck.

No need for that attitude...

Fact is you have to play the event for the rewards. This was known right from the start. You didn't play the event, so you can't get the rewards. It's that simple. And it doesn't matter why you couldn't play. It only matters that you couldn't play. End of the story.

• Like 1