Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still trying to find Kuva Bailiff Eximus

Please do more kuva spy or kuva assault with eximus stronghold in sorties. trying to find this kuva bailiff eximus since a long long time. and i kind of gave up on finding it in regular missions. my last chance is a sortie. i missed the last kuva assault with eximus stronghold and cant remember a kuva spy emimus stronghold in sortie.

do more of those plase

would be awesome if i would be able to finish those scans some day

• Like 1

Complete Pago (Kuva Spy) and trigger the alarms on all 3 vaults to force an exterminate. Do not kill enemies until you force the exterminate and run around killing enemies and trying to scout for one. I completed the Bailiff Eximus scans in around 3 hours worth of farming.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Complete Pago (Kuva Spy) and trigger the alarms on all 3 vaults to force an exterminate. Do not kill enemies until you force the exterminate and run around killing enemies and trying to scout for one. I completed the Bailiff Eximus scans in around 3 hours worth of farming.

Great tip.

Alternatively, even though this seems unreliable, you can wait until there's a Kuva Fortress Eximus Stronghold on a Sortie. There might be some on Exterminate, but Assault guarantees at least two of them.

Also as another tip for scanning enemies, scanning them while unalerted will give you double the scans (plus another double if you have the Widget from Simaris if you're lucky).

• 1 year later...
On 2019-05-13 at 8:29 PM, Voltage said:

Today (febrary 2021) is a valid method?

Someone tried if in Steel Path spawn more Eximus?

4 hours ago, (XBOX)napalm 31337 said:

Today (febrary 2021) is a valid method?

Someone tried if in Steel Path spawn more Eximus?

As far as I know, this method should still help, and Steel Path doesn't alter unit type, just level as far as I am aware.

• Like 1