Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1 End Date

Marcooose

8 hours ago, (PS4)Dragonclaw91 said:

Hmm I did like the Nightwave at the beginning while it was still new and I did not really see yet how much the nightwaves would drain all my fun out of the game.

It was fun at first like do this mission and this and this within this limited amount of time, after some time I just wanted to do some other stuff for the time because I felt like that was more fun but if I did I would get punished for not following those Nightwave rules and miss out on wolf cred and levels. 

Example: I wanted to play survival with friends on day 1 we did a few hours survival, nightwave mission do multiple spy and mobile def. After a few days I wanted to do those missions and nightwave was like: nope do that survival for a hour or your screwed even though I was not in the mood for it, we did it though but after 6 weeks we all burned out and dropped nightwave all together it is just not that fun, it limits our options instead of showing us a menu like do: 30 minutes survival today or; 20 waves defense, or 5 exterminate missions or something like that (choose one). Obviously it needs to be fair compared to each mission but give us more options for those daily / weeklys don't force missions down our throats. It will eventually make us wish to stop playing, instead of encouraging us to play. 

That's weird. You got a week to do those missions, and skipping a few a week would still get you to 30. I guess it depends on how much total time you play a week, and that seems like one of the goals of Nightwave, to increase participation and total play time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)TotorosYawn said:

There will probably be a new armor set that will probably look cooler than the Saturn six one. Plus I do hope that the Saturn six armor will return in the market but the probability of DE doing that is negative.

There will definitely be a new armour set, they showed a shoulder bit in a dev stream iirc. As for the wolf armour returning, are there cosmetics that were rewarded for events previously that aren't available any more in any way? Maybe they'll make the armour bits drop separately from the Wolf at very low chance, like ephemera does for the Stalker.

On 2019-05-15 at 1:05 PM, SGT_Skedaddle said:

Im grinding so many fugitives, but they aint spawning enough :(... plz give me 1 day where more then 4 spawn... need a few more standing

Go into orb vallis, afk for 20 minutes, move around and they will spawn. Leave, reset, repeat

Forma and gilding are a part of the game. Yea it's sucks to waste forma for 3000. if you're one that got the umbral forma first week, by the time you've accumulated required rank. you realized you're could've skipped nine weeks damn near, so complaining about a challenge here or there is moot. Maybe you don't like it someone out there has 1000s of forma and that's easy for them. but unfortunately I assure you it will be there that's as end game as it gets unless you can grind out hour long survival in one spot with meta gear and mods that we can learn from YouTube. Without getting tired than power to you

hahahahahaha worst thing about warframe is the rare breed of fans are never happy, the people that like most likely don't waste their time comlaining, unless there just kissing ass trying to get free S#&$. Pathetic. Obviously Im not talking about general public only the few that are in fact doing this.  They'll not even message. But the ones I offend sure will. I'm not sorry that your criticism over a FREE game that's has more content than any effing game right. Than I'm not gonna waste my time with your troll like tendency to retort one or two sentences of mine.

As a relatively new player, I've enjoyed Nightwave for the most part. It introduced me to areas I hadn't considered, such as gilding kit weapons and fishing, both of which I'd figured I'd leave until after completing the star chart. If anything I've been spoiled for choice, chasing too many new things instead of focusing on one area with a few diversions here and there but that's an issue with me, not the game.

What I haven't enjoyed is the Wolf. Maybe I'm just the luckiest little boy in all of Warframeshire but he seemed to spawn every time I thought I could grind some new weapons or a new frame. I've had him pop up four or five times a day and I've lost a couple of radiant relics through his interfering in a mission. I've got three frames sitting in the foundry but why should I claim them if I'm going to get thoroughly stomped by Wolfie and The Invulner-chums the moment I try to play them?

I understand that veterans haven't had nearly as many problems dealing with him but they can carry the right tools - half my weapons aren't high enough level and the rest I don't have the necessary mods to really make a difference to a highly armoured boss with status invulnerability. Even on those occasions where I've been carried through a 10-minute fight by random team mates, receiving a single uncommon mod for the effort feels like a slap in the nethers.

The biggest problem is that you can't always get away if you can't hurt him. It's not so bad in something like a mobile defence mission (teleporting convicts aside) but with straight up defence, the mission doesn't offer an ending after 5 waves because he's still there. The other assassins were tough when I was a newer player too but at least they'd leave once I'd been downed and I could revive and continue the mission.

Finally, I'm not sure of the lore behind the Wolf anyway. He was a Grineer convict of the Corpus so why doesn't he take his grudges out on them? Why is he hunting Tenno? What did we have to do with his imprisonment? Maybe that'll be explained in later instalments but right now, his motivation seems to boil down to little more than, "See that noob grinding a level 4 rifle? Watch this ..."

Good riddance to the howling halfwit. 

4 hours ago, SGT_Skedaddle said:

Know the feeling.. im rank 29.. probably rank 29.5 tomorrow.. but oww wel, tough luck

If you do all of your challenges and capture many fugitives, you can get that Armor set!

A good tip for farming Fugitives is to break AFK by going into the current mission progress tab in the pause menu in a free roam mission like the Plains of Eidolon and wait for 20-30 minutes.

Hope this helps🙂

6 hours ago, (PS4)TotorosYawn said:

If you do all of your challenges and capture many fugitives, you can get that Armor set!

A good tip for farming Fugitives is to break AFK by going into the current mission progress tab in the pause menu in a free roam mission like the Plains of Eidolon and wait for 20-30 minutes.

Hope this helps🙂

Actually never seen them spawn in the plains only on orb vallis, did all my missions so it would be like 60 fugitives XD

12 minutes ago, SGT_Skedaddle said:

Actually never seen them spawn in the plains only on orb vallis, did all my missions so it would be like 60 fugitives XD

Im having the same problem. Im 27.5. I need 15k to get the umbra forma. That is 300 fugitves or 100 appearances, which means 33 to 50 hours of just grinding for them. Literally impossible at this point. To bad i have stuff to do. 

It is nice to know that season 2 is still not ready, yet we are losing season one, depriving those people that could still get useful rewards out of it from doing so, yet not giving anything to replace it.

@[DE]Marcus

Are you guys seriously only putting this in a thread on the forums? Maybe I've missed something obvious, and in that case disregard this please:

I've checked the website, too, and this is the only place I've found the exact end date and time. Of course, I've already seen it earlier because I'm someone who is active on the forums. But the vast majority of your playerbase isn't, andeven I had to double check it right now to put a proper clan MOTD up.

Taking away the Wolf Credits, something people have earned over weeks, should at least warrant an ingame message, and preferably 1+ weeks ahead of when it happens.

@[DE]Marcus

Hiiiiiiii, as the NW s02 will start in some more weeks, could the NW s01 last 1-2 weeks more, pleeease? ^^

For example I work a lot, during a lot of weekends too, not my decision, huge international company stuff is in emergency, so I didnt have more time to bring NW s01 than rank 28 : \\\

Thank you in advance ; )

4 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

@[DE]Marcus

Are you guys seriously only putting this in a thread on the forums? Maybe I've missed something obvious, and in that case disregard this please:

I've checked the website, too, and this is the only place I've found the exact end date and time. Of course, I've already seen it earlier because I'm someone who is active on the forums. But the vast majority of your playerbase isn't, andeven I had to double check it right now to put a proper clan MOTD up.

Taking away the Wolf Credits, something people have earned over weeks, should at least warrant an ingame message, and preferably 1+ weeks ahead of when it happens.

The info is in game on the orbiter news console, between conclave and navigation. At least i thought it was. I know it is in the news section of the warframe app.

1 minute ago, Khrysaes said:

The info is in game on the orbiter new console, between conclave and navigation. At least i thought it was. I know it is in the news section of the warframe app.

Ah, you're right. Doesn't say anything about the credits, however.

Will the Wolf's spawn chance get nerfed? I am tired of him taking a humongous dump on every other mission I try to do. As it stands now, if I see the Wolf, I just quit the mission. It's really annoying when you're just trying to farm some polymer bundle, or level a weapon up. Put him on a seperate node on the star chart map like you did last weekend. Those that want to fight him can, and those who don't wanna mess with him don't have to.

22 minutes ago, Julia_af_Scaniae said:

It's not ok coming with the season end date 5 days before the end date!

A competent dev-team would present a new game mechanic that is divided into separate season with a specific start date and A SPECIFIC END DATE!!! before the season starts.

It's been extended by like 3 weeks. Original end date was in April, it was supposed to go for 10 weeks.

On 2019-05-19 at 2:27 AM, (PS4)x9_SaViouR_2x said:

Thanks DE, i wont get my umbra forma, thanks a lot, i literary only need 1 more week, yay me

Same here, needed ONE or TWO weeks and I would have gotten the last 3 tiers :/

Archived