Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1 End Date

Marcooose

2 minutes ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

I'm at rank 30 in prestige(or 60) and I have 22900/10000 of rep, can I get something for those extra rep, or DE rly capped the ranks? Am I not allowed to get the wolf creds for those?

I just need 30 more creds to buy 1 last potato...

Relogging into the game reset the Standings. 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves. Nightwave Series I will be ending on Sunday, May 19th at 12:00 AM UTC. This week's Acts will be the final Acts for Series I! Be sure to spend any Wolf Cred you have left before this time in the 'Cred Offerings' shop, as Wolf Cred is only usable in 'The Wolf of Saturn Six'. 

There will be a gap of time between the end of Series I and the start of Nightwave Series II.

This is partially because we’ll need time to sync on all platforms, but also because we don't want to simply lead right into another schedule. We are confident the changes to Acts and structure will make Series 2 more enjoyable and well paced, and we're also confident some week's downtime will help.

As a reminder, we’re changing the Acts and tempo of Series II to reduce the time needed to progress through the Nightwave ranks. This includes making expired Acts obtainable again, and making changes to existing Acts - which you can read more on here

Remember - the end of Series I will not be the end of the Wolf of Saturn Six himself! There will still be a chance to hear the wolf howl...

Thanks you all for joining us for Nightwave Series I - your invaluable feedback has helped us move in the right direction for future Series installments.  

Hey, Thanks, seem NW II will be pretty cool! I'm just wondering if we we'll keep or current rank and if the rewards will change... I still want that armor at Rank 30! 

Thanks, in advance!

Dan

Will our progression for Series I be saved anywhere like a profile statistic? It would be nice to track how far we progress each season and it gives a small reason to go over rank 30 and prestige if you wish.

For example, everytime an operation ends in Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege, the badge for the competitive rank you earned will stick on your website profile for the game. This way, you can remember past seasons through a tiny badge that holds some value to some players. Something similar for Nightwave would be really nice and give players a reason to redo the Wolf of Saturn Six if it rotated back into a season.

Alternatively, the Wolf of Saturn Six Emblem could change like a Stratos Emblem based on your highest rank. This would be really cool, but as the season is almost over, I could see it being frustrating for players if that is added after the conclusion of the season.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Will our progression for Series I be saved anywhere like a profile statistic? It would be nice to track how far we progress each season and it gives a small reason to go over rank 30 and prestige if you wish.

Exactly this.

I'll be around prestige 25 with this week's challenges and I'd like that to be saved somewhere in my profile for me to look back on.

Rip getting the Plasma Sword for a while I guess. Hasn't been in the cred offerings since week 6... April 1st. Trying to get these mastery weapons makes me really miss alerts when these blueprints should just be in the market instead.

Umm its nice that there is a break, for reasons stated, but what about people who might need [Nitain Extract] in the meantime. With the regular alerts gone, Nightwave is I believe the only reliable way to earn them? (I am not counting the sabotage cache because that is ridiculous) Will they have to wait weeks to get it?

Nightwave has been fun and all but I still would like to voice that it is tough on newbies, unlike the old alerts.

Good to know, and keep up the great work DE.

One suggestion though, if you are going to keep the "Help Clem" challenge as a thing, I would suggest locking the weekly refresh on it to a specific day, like the Maroo Ayatan mission being locked to Sunday night, rather than having the clem mission reset one week from the last time you did it. For instance my clem quest refreshes on Saturdays at this point, so I ended up doing it the day before the challenge for it popped up.

Hopefully the requirement to have a friend or clan mate to finish an act will be entirely removed. That or just increase the requirement to finish an act if done alone.

Ex. It was mentioned in devstream that the Survival will be reduced to 20mins. in case the act requires to finish 20mins with friend or clan mate, you can add the option, “or 30mins if done solo”. 

I think that’s feasible seeing that you gave in to the whiners who cried that Wolf is, “too tanky”. 

Should just make every reward available all the time to purchase with cred, or whatever the next one is called.  Similar to how simaris and the other syndicates have all the available awards all the time.  That way you can get something specific you're missing, without having to wait and see if it comes into rotation at some point.  

34 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves. Nightwave Series I will be ending on Sunday, May 19th at 20:00 ET (8pm). This week's Acts will be the final Acts for Series I! Be sure to spend any Wolf Cred you have left before this time in the 'Cred Offerings' shop, as Wolf Cred is only usable in 'The Wolf of Saturn Six'. 

There will be a gap of time between the end of Series I and the start of Nightwave Series II.

This is partially because we’ll need time to sync on all platforms, but also because we don't want to simply lead right into another schedule. We are confident the changes to Acts and structure will make Series 2 more enjoyable and well paced, and we're also confident some week's downtime will help.

As a reminder, we’re changing the Acts and tempo of Series II to reduce the time needed to progress through the Nightwave ranks. This includes making expired Acts obtainable again, and making changes to existing Acts - which you can read more on here

Remember - the end of Series I will not be the end of the Wolf of Saturn Six himself! There will still be a chance to hear the wolf howl...

Thanks you all for joining us for Nightwave Series I - your invaluable feedback has helped us move in the right direction for future Series installments.  

My understanding is that Series 2 will bring a story not centered around the Wolf, meaning Wolf Credits are out.  What will be replacing them and will there be a Credit dump item on the 19th?

Something exclusive to Series 1 that anyone with even 1 Credit can buy and have it as a Liset cosmetic?  Like, a poster or a pile of Wolf Credits they can put on a shelf?

27 минут назад, Showerwalker сказал:

Will he have a reliable way to fight him? or will he remain as a random disruptive encounter.

he will be another stalker. best way to find him - use beacons. Like stalker. So,pretty hard to farm him 

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

What will be replacing them and will there be a Credit dump item on the 19th?

Probably some kind of Infested Creds.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Will there be a Credit dump item on the 19th?

Buy Nitain Extract if you have to dump Wolf Creds. It is needed for Aura Forma, and you can't go wrong having extra.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Thank you for the transparency. That's all I ever ask for.

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Probably some kind of Infested Creds.

Buy Nitain Extract if you have to dump Wolf Creds. It is needed for Aura Forma, and you can't go wrong having extra.

GG on missing the point completely.

Archived