Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1 End Date

Marcooose

36 minutes ago, Frost_King said:

Hyldrin's alt helmet hasn't been in the shop yet and DE is about to release another warframe.

From Update 24.4.0 notes:

HILDRYN ASURON HELMET
The battle-visage of a formidable warrior. Inscrutable as a monolith, implacable as a hammer-blow.

Hildryn Asuron Helmet can be acquired in the Market and in Nightwave’s next Series Offerings.

2 minutes ago, Poke007 said:

From Update 24.4.0 notes:

HILDRYN ASURON HELMET
The battle-visage of a formidable warrior. Inscrutable as a monolith, implacable as a hammer-blow.

Hildryn Asuron Helmet can be acquired in the Market and in Nightwave’s next Series Offerings.

Which act was it offered in though?

I know they rotate through the different cosmetics, but I honestly don't remember seeing it show up.

40 minutes ago, Showerwalker said:

Will he have a reliable way to fight him? or will he remain as a random disruptive encounter.

From the Remote Observer article, https://www.warframe.com/news/the-remote-observer-vol-59

AWOOO! - The Wolf will still be hanging around for all your OwO needs! Look for Wolf Beacons to be available in Nora Night’s rotation of goodies!

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

GG on missing the point completely.

What is your point? You asked for a Creds dump, and that is the Nitain/Potatoes/Ornaments/etc.

Exclusive stuff for some players? Those are all the items acquired between level 1-30 plus all the Desert Camo skins.

Please explain what I am missing because I genuinely don't understand as I answered all your concerns.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

I know they rotate through the different cosmetics, but I honestly don't remember seeing it show up.

It hasn't showed up. The Hildryn helmet will come with Series II rotated rewards, not Series I with the Wolf of Saturn Six. That is what is meant by "Nightwave's next series offierings".

Just now, Voltage said:

What is your point? You asked for a Creds dump, and that is the Nitain/Potatoes/Ornaments/etc.

Exclusive stuff for some players? Those are all the items acquired between level 1-30 plus all the Desert Camo skins.

Please explain what I am missing because I genuinely don't understand as I answered all your concerns.

You didn't answer anything, and the questions weren't addressed to you.

Just now, MagPrime said:

Next Series, as in the Series that is coming up next, Series 2.

Wolf of Saturn Six is Series 1.

OK, so I understand - no Rat-Chase of NightWave grindfest and no reliable old Alert system to obtain items/resources  needed for building an viable account...

Shadow clan have a reduced base for statistic analytics, but out of 10, one give up and quit totally after ascending to rank 4, five grinded enough standing from short and/or simple daily/weekly challenges to have open slots for weapons and warframe  and after that they login for daily tribute, do some missions on Invasions and logoff again. Only two (myself included) had time and luck to progress to rank 30+ and two is struggling to rank for Umbral Forma...

And "WHAT THE HELL!!!" (c) TM is with trash assortment  of Aura mods for this week? Who use Scavengers Aura mods?!?!

Yeah, no. It doesn't look like the changes will make it more enjoyable for me. I'll still do the acts because I need nitain and potatoes, and the umbra forma, but I'll miss the challenge of some acts. Btw, I've never done conservation before Nightwave made me do it, and I found it long tiresome at first, but last week I got decent at it. It wouldn't happened without Nightwave and that's just an example.

Oh well, back to easy and uninspiring stuff in between regular gameplay. It sucks there isn't a way to please both sides.

1 minute ago, Alien-Slayer-47 said:

Will we have the old alerts between series? Or even after? Like are these series things replacing the old alerts?

Yes, that's the idea of Nightwave = RIP alerts

1 hour ago, [DE]Marcus said:

The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves. Nightwave Series 1 will be ending on Sunday, May 19th at 20:00 ET (8pm). This week's Acts will be the final Acts for Series 1! Be sure to spend any Wolf Cred you have left before this time in the 'Cred Offerings' shop, as Wolf Cred is only usable in 'The Wolf of Saturn Six'. 

There will be a gap of time between the end of Series 1 and the start of Nightwave Series 2.

This is partially because we’ll need time to sync on all platforms, but also because we don't want to simply lead right into another schedule. We are confident the changes to Acts and structure will make Series 2 more enjoyable and well paced, and we're also confident some week's downtime will help.

As a reminder, we’re changing the Acts and tempo of Series 2 to reduce the time needed to progress through the Nightwave ranks. This includes making expired Acts obtainable again and making changes to existing Acts - which you can read more on here

Remember - the end of Series 1 will not be the end of the Wolf of Saturn Six himself! There will still be a chance to hear the wolf howl...

Thank you all for joining us for Nightwave Series 1 - your invaluable feedback has helped us move in the right direction for future Series installments.  

Send Nora to sleep! She’s boring.

The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves. Nightwave Series 1 will be ending on Sunday, May 19th at 20:00 ET (8pm). This week's Acts will be the final Acts for Series 1! Be sure to spend any Wolf Cred you have left before this time in the 'Cred Offerings' shop, as Wolf Cred is only usable in 'The Wolf of Saturn Six'. 

There will be a gap of time between the end of Series 1 and the start of Nightwave Series 2.

Admit it. You guys are just waiting until I'm back from my Honeymoon 😛

58 minutes ago, Arkennstar said:

Umm its nice that there is a break, for reasons stated, but what about people who might need [Nitain Extract] in the meantime. With the regular alerts gone, Nightwave is I believe the only reliable way to earn them? (I am not counting the sabotage cache because that is ridiculous) Will they have to wait weeks to get it?

Nightwave has been fun and all but I still would like to voice that it is tough on newbies, unlike the old alerts.

Yeah, picking up mods and marking resources, and killing enemies with status effects is too tough on newbies...

57 minutes ago, Kira82 said:

Please just bring old alerts back uwu

Please no. Those were boring an useless

55 minutes ago, CeejAttack said:

Should just make every reward available all the time to purchase with cred, or whatever the next one is called.  Similar to how simaris and the other syndicates have all the available awards all the time.  That way you can get something specific you're missing, without having to wait and see if it comes into rotation at some point.  

I like this idea, then again all I cared about were potatoes and nitain.

1 hour ago, Showerwalker said:

Will he have a reliable way to fight him? or will he remain as a random disruptive encounter.

DE already said there would be something like beacons for the wolf.

and yes, occasionally disruptive... like stalker, like the assassination squads from syndicates.  yes.

The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves

... and we still don't know why he was imprisoned together with millions of those fugitives.

... we also don't know why is he taller and bigger than other fugitives... plus how he broke out of Saturn Six jail.

... we also don't know whether is he wearing the wolf armor and has wolf sledge when he was imprisoned or he got them after breaking out of jail.

... we also don't know how Alad V revert to his human look.

... we also don't know how Wolf became friends with the Sentients.

... we also don't know why Wolf wants to hunt Tenno. Thought he only wants to Wardens responsible for his... no wait, those Wardens in Nora's story are Corpus, not Grineers!!!

Too many things not told and the series just ended like this.

Archived