[DE]Taylor

XB1 - Connectivity Issues May 13 - RESOLVED

Posted (edited)

Hi Tenno,

If you're currently experiencing issues with accessing Warframe on your Xbox One, please hold tight. Our team is aware and is currently investigating the cause of this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE: 5:15PM EDT
The Xbox Live Service Status page has been updated to reflect the current issue some Tenno are experiencing with Warframe. They have also added the option to be notified when this issue is resolved: 

Spoiler

image.png

We will still be updating this thread with more news as it comes! 🙂 

UPDATE: 7:40 PM EDT

Microsoft has informed us that the issue should now be resolved -- after testing, that appears to be the case. Thanks again for your patience. 🙂

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added edit
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Oh good, myself and multiple members of my clan are having this problem. I personally have tried to clear the cache and a hard reset to no effect, and there is no manual update possible on the Xbox like you could normally do when an update is made available.

Edited by (XB1)Acairta

Posted (edited)

Same here even tried to re install and now it won’t let me install the game Keeps telling me to check my connection lol

Edited by (XB1)jackisAnXious13
Some words were unnecessary

Posted (edited)

Our whole clans locked out the game at the moment.

ever since the eidolon plains remaster came out the servers have been soo laggy and full of dc's never had this before the update

we dont care about fashion right now we want server stability and current bug fixes plzz

Edited by (XB1)ReD420uk
Grammar

Posted (edited)

I also get the notice that an update is needed, but it's unavailable at this time. As [DE]Taylor says, they're aware and are working on it. I'm sure they'll have it resolved quickly for us all. It has been fine and was fine last night, so maybe there was a hotfix that wasn't so Hot and didn't Fix a problem, but created one instead 😉 

Edited by (XB1)GryffsDeadCorps
Typo

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, (XB1)Roya Basilisk said:

I had so many rewards from relics and I just lost them all. Kinda mad

You sure?  I've found that relic rewards are the one reward saved along the way (which was a huge improvement).  You may only have lost the last one.

UPDATE:  Duh, you probably can't check right now, nevermind.  But you might not be too bad off when we all get to log back in.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Roya Basilisk said:

I had so many rewards from relics and I just lost them all. Kinda mad

Totally gutted had just pressed Y on a rnd 30 hydron 

Posted (edited)

It’s just warframe it works on PlayStation still lol it’s only with the Xbox 1, just started downloading apex cause I deleted warframe to reinstall cause had to in the past, and now it won’t let me do anything tells me to check my connection to install

Edited by (XB1)jackisAnXious13
Updated

58 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 5:15PM EDT
The Xbox Live Service Status page has been updated to reflect the current issue some Tenno are experiencing with Warframe. They have also added the option to be notified when this issue is resolved: 

Spoiler

image.png

We will still be updating this thread with more news as it comes! 🙂 

Update!

image.png

Man!!!! Just got to 100 in that Fortuna Event, walked in the doorway and it froze. Said unable to update account. Now getting this error message.

Just now, (XB1)jstanley417 said:

Man!!!! Just got to 100 in that Fortuna Event, walked in the doorway and it froze. Said unable to update account. Now getting this error message.

I recommend submitting a support ticket for cases like this. Offer any details like squad members and a rough time stamp -- we might be able to help. Sorry to hear that happened! 😞

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

#roguesaturnsixfugitiveshavefirebombedtheserver

#spymissionfailedserverpurging

Edited by (XB1)ReD420uk
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Just raising my hand to say that london uk is having the issue too and i do appreciate you're hard work [DE]Taylor. really do.

Lets find these fugitives lol :highfive:

Edited by (XB1)Dojomaster1984

Omg! I just finally got seeding step and aura forma in one arb run and now stuck in “Could not update account information” loop... you want to tell me I lost all that? I have screenshots and video captures tho.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

I am from Germany and we have the same issue. I hope the game registered the last mission I did as finished or else I can not get the 3000 Nightwave points for the Clem mission.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Oops XTC said:

Omg! I just finally got seeding step and aura forma in one arb run and now stuck in “Could not update account information” loop... you want to tell me I lost all that? I have screenshots and video captures tho.

Please make a ticket! Include any proof you have, including who was in your squad, the mission you were playing, etc. Our team will do their best to find a resolution. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1