[DE]Taylor

XB1 - Connectivity Issues May 13 - RESOLVED

Not too add to all the trouble but our clan was wondering if there was an estimated time of the issue being resolved so we can get back to our daily tenno grind our purchased boosters are running out of time.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Please make a ticket! Include any proof you have, including who was in your squad, the mission you were playing, etc. Our team will do their best to find a resolution. 🙂

I will Thank You! Uploading atm...

30 minutes ago, (XB1)omegaMAXIMUS080 said:

Message on Xbox says:

Update needed: 
You need this update, but we cant get it right now. Try again in a while (0x8b050033)

Having the same issue as well.

Having the 0x8b050033 issue as omegaMAXIMUS080 and JustStayFrosty.

Subscribed to the status change notification on the server page.

• Haha 1

This reminds me of how they completely broke the game for so many of us with the sacrifice quest.  How can the game stop working when there hasn’t even been an update. Somebody do your job and hurry up and fix the game so many of us have put money into or hire someone who can 

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)iCad Bane said:

This reminds me of how they completely broke the game for so many of us with the sacrifice quest.  How can the game stop working when there hasn’t even been an update. Somebody do your job and hurry up and fix the game so many of us have put money into or hire someone who can 

Can you at least try to post something constructive or report the precise issue you are having so it's contributing to finding the issue?

Your post is just a grumpy old player being rude to the communication team that isn't responsible for the servers. Everyone is already bummed to be out of the game, no need to add your pointless bad vibes.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

You are right it’s way to much to expect a multimillion dollar company, to you know do something crazy like keep there game working.  I love DE and warframe but please stop with the excuses 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello this is what it says to me at the main screen before I login into my ship it says Login Failed. Could not connect to server ... anyways DE's I hope this helps and keep this game getting awesome I only been playing 2 months and I'm hooked it's a really fun game and cant wait to see more stuff that comes to this game take care 

I think all of us Xbox players should get some sort of coupon or something for this inconvenience. Now, waiting for the trolls to bite....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

This isn't going to go on for a few days, right? I have been logging on every day since December 23, 2018. I have a streak that I want to keep alive. I like getting my free Tellurium & boosters...

Thanks for keeping us updated [DE] Taylor. Hoping for a quick fix for others to log in today and for me with an extended weekend.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)iCad Bane said:

You are right it’s way to much to expect a multimillion dollar company, to you know do something crazy like keep there game working.  I love DE and warframe but please stop with the excuses 

I'm not sure but DE could already be getting enough flak from their parent company, Leyou.  They don't need to be attacked by their customers as well. Have faith, they are doing the best they can.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Customers are going to complain when their service is interrupted... That's just how it is, and it will only continue to get worse as time progresses. People have money invested in this game and even though it is "free to play" game (if one ever so existed), we are still customers and provide DE with revenue. Also, I know Warframe is still in (cough) beta, as many will probably point out. Longest running beta I've ever seen...

Edited by (XB1)psyops6
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)psyops6 said:

Customers are going to complain when their service is interrupted... That's just how it is, and it will only continue to get worse as time progresses. People have money invested in this game and even though it is "free to play" game (if one ever so existed), we are still customers and provide DE with revenue. 

Complaining is one thing but to degrade the company as a whole and bring general negativity to the forums is just bad taste. [DE] Taylor has been kind enough to keep us updated. DE in general has done what they can thus far and outright attacking the company isn't going to resolve the issue any faster. We don't know what's going on inside and we don't know what type of stress they could already be under. Best thing to do is be patient.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2

There goes my daily login bonus and double credits booster from yesterday... 😞

Wishing you all the best in fixing this problem. 🙂

2 minutes ago, (XB1)DB ASSAILANT said:

Best thing to do is be patient.

Try telling a sports fanatic that when their television service goes out during a big game. They need to offer hourly updates at the minimum to keep us in the loop to at least show they are making an effort. 

• Upvote 1