[DE]Taylor

XB1 - Connectivity Issues May 13 - RESOLVED

Ahh, it's just money... No worries, now back to our dinner and wine it's just Xbox users.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, (XB1)ratthehatter said:

its back up now yay

Wrong

Restart your xbox!   It worked!!!!

Edited by (XB1)EPACALYPSE

1 minute ago, (XB1)psyops6 said:

Ahh, it's just money... No worries, now back to our dinner and wine it's just Xbox users.

Theres still money rolling in from 3 fronts, do we really need the xb1 player base? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I recommend submitting a support ticket for cases like this. Offer any details like squad members and a rough time stamp -- we might be able to help. Sorry to hear that happened! 😞

Yeah, I was told that, too. The next time I lost an item to a host migration fail (Boar Prime Barrel - the last part I needed to complete the set) I submitted a ticket with time, date, names of the other three players, planet, node, mission, relic and a video recording of the entire thing and the reply I got was "We were unable to verify your claim and cannot credit your account with the item in question. If this happens again submit a ticket so we can help sort out your malfunctioning network." That's some quality customer service right there.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, (XB1)N7 Tigger said:

Yeah, I was told that, too. The next time I lost an item to a host migration fail (Boar Prime Barrel - the last part I needed to complete the set) I submitted a ticket with time, date, names of the other three players, planet, node, mission, relic and a video recording of the entire thing and the reply I got was "We were unable to verify your claim and cannot credit your account with the item in question. If this happens again submit a ticket so we can help sort out your malfunctioning network." That's some quality customer service right there.

They have to confirm things in their logs and they apparently do not have much in the way of logs.  They ask for an unreasonable amount of information (all players, precise times), and then still fail even when it's provided.  And nowadays it takes 3 weeks to find out they're not able to assist.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

2 minutes ago, (XB1)N7 Tigger said:

Yes, it truly is. 90% of the failed host migrations I've experienced were in fact when my internet was dropping packets.

With that being said,

I've not had one clan or alliance mate be denied a reward when providing even half as much information. I wonder what information was lacking or not lining up?

Just to be clear- not defending or blaming you/DE. Hoping  to learn something useful to help others.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)psyops6 said:

They need to offer hourly updates at the minimum to keep us in the loop to at least show they are making an effort. 

It would help if every hour DE posted "we still haven't resolved the issue"? To me that would just open up more opportunities for players to complain not to mention being counterproductive.

• Upvote 1

Yall really need to stop attacking the COMMUNICATIONS TEAM for something that ISNT their department. A S#&$ty experience is not a license to be a S#&$ty person. @[DE]Taylor keep up the good work thanks for telling us so that I didnt remove the game for no reason.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, (XB1)DB ASSAILANT said:

Working for me now. Just enough time to turn in daily standing.

Lucky. Still down for me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Titan GX said:

Lucky. Still down for me.

Just came back on. Hope everyone else gets back in, too.

• Satisfied 1

Just now, (XB1)jstanley417 said:

Taylor, Xbox just sent me a message saying the game is back up, but still getting the same error

Yep, xbox status page is (incorrectly) updated but it is definitely still not working.

Just now, (XB1)RagedHULK said:

Can we get an eta on resolution? Day wasted not grinding makes for cranky ninja!

Probably not, since DE doesn't even think it's broken anymore.

Thank you for getting us back online we appreciate all the hard work you and the team has put into this game