[DE]Taylor

XB1 - Connectivity Issues May 13 - RESOLVED

22 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

They have to confirm things in their logs and they apparently do not have much in the way of logs.  They ask for an unreasonable amount of information (all players, precise times), and then still fail even when it's provided.  And nowadays it takes 3 weeks to find out they're not able to assist.

The best bit is that it was marked as solved with the option to create a follow up ticket. But when I created a follow up ticket it was instantly marked as solved.

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 7:40 PM EDT

Microsoft has informed us that the issue should now be resolved -- after testing, that appears to be the case. Thanks again for your patience. 🙂

We have heard back from Microsoft that the issue should be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues, please restart your console and you should be able to connect.

Just now, (XB1)N7 Tigger said:

The best bit is that it was marked as solved with the option to create a follow up ticket. But when I created a follow up ticket it was instantly marked as solved.

I TOTALLY had that happen too!  It's rather outrageous (though not surprising) that it's not the customer who decides whether a ticket is solved, but to not allow the follow-up is rude.  They were actually auto-closing the follow-ups.  They claimed it was a bug that was since resolved, but I guess that was untrue.

1 minute ago, (XB1)SammyCat05 said:

It still isn’t working

Please try restarting your console for the fix to take place!

In this age of cloud computing where extra instances can be duplicated in seconds and all services are completely resilient this smells a lot like a boo boo to me. 

If I were a betting man I would say someone has deployed something they shouldn't have into prod. The logon servers have then been taken offline while the change is backed out and then full testing then occurs. Just if I were a betting man 🙂

Could also be gremlins, aliens or an EMP blast, who is to know. GL DE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)pop3003 said:

thank you de for bringing  warframe back up ❤️

Also deserving of a thank you is the Microsoft team who worked to resolve this!

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)MorgyCR10 said:

In this age of cloud computing where extra instances can be duplicated in seconds and all services are completely resilient this smells a lot like a boo boo to me. 

If I were a betting man I would say someone has deployed something they shouldn't have into prod. The logon servers have then been taken offline while the change is backed out and then full testing then occurs. Just if I were a betting man 🙂

Could also be gremlins, aliens or an EMP blast, who is to know. GL DE

Yes, and since ramping up server capacity is so easily automated, the only impediment seems to be unwillingness to spend money on it.

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

recommend submitting a support ticket for cases like this. Offer any details like squad members and a rough time stamp -- we might be able to help. Sorry to hear that happened! 😞

I had to go outside and have a real life interaction with actual people for like 45 minutes because of this. Can de possibility give me like 500 plat for the pain I endured (also sunlight... ew)? I will settle out of court right now for 25 plat and a free bump to general with steel meridian. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Just went to check it and I still can't log in on my xbox. It says the same thing about needing an update but can't get it. 

Nevermind 2nd time was the charm, it's working now.

Edited by (XB1)SYNANGEL666999
It's working now

I still couldn't open the game after this was resolved according to the time mentioned as the error code still showed up. I had to log out of my gamertag profile on Xbox One, then open the game, then select my profile when prompted to make it work. It works now. I just read about this trick in a forum that was started in 2013. This means this problem has been happening for almost 6 years and Xbox Live still has not fixed the issue. I understand if it was down but when it is back up it should work without having to use a trick, as some people will assume it is not fixed and could be waiting indefinitely. That is not good Xbox.

11 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno,

If you're currently experiencing issues with accessing Warframe on your Xbox One, please hold tight. Our team is aware and is currently investigating the cause of this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE: 5:15PM EDT
The Xbox Live Service Status page has been updated to reflect the current issue some Tenno are experiencing with Warframe. They have also added the option to be notified when this issue is resolved: 

Hide contents

image.png

We will still be updating this thread with more news as it comes! 🙂 

UPDATE: 7:40 PM EDT

Microsoft has informed us that the issue should now be resolved -- after testing, that appears to be the case. Thanks again for your patience. 🙂

It's not fixed, I'm getting Login Failed Server cannot connect errors.

It is working , I've tried restarting console but that wasn't working at all , I turned off the console and then socket power off , so then console was shut down not just working in background if that makes sense and then turn the socket on , turn console on and try to open the game , I hope will work for you aswell 👍

None of that worked. I uninstalled the game and am currently reinstalling. I'm very irate right now because I want to finish nightwave to get my umbra forma and armor. But I can't since the game continually either says login failed server etc or Xbox one tells me the game took too long to load and kicks me to home.

uninstalling and reinstalling has worked

On 2019-05-13 at 6:29 PM, (XB1)Titan GX said:

Same, ikr?

I’ve been on & off since summer 2015 when I first got an xb1.. There was so many times we had free boosters almost every weekend, on a regular basis. If your platform had outages there was no question that your platform would get something in return. Problems, no problem they ran a script to fix everyone..

There wasn’t a ‘loop’ of support tickets.. that may end with nothing where you started.. reminds me of when I was a kid, “Mom, can I do ‘something’? ..ask your dad. Dad, can I do ‘something’? ..ask your mom....