Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downloading warframe

(XBOX)StellarMuffin72

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DRAGONGOD Shano said:

Ther was an update that broke the game for us ther trying to fix it may take them a day or two to fix

It would be nice if they would acknowledge this on the app and give us an update on when they hope to have it fixed. I hope no one had a booster or anything going.

2 hours ago, (XB1)scrobledublezip said:

I do. But worse than that I'm less than half a level from getting my umbral forma from Nightwave and there is only a day or two left. Hope it gets sorted fast! 

Well they confirmed the 19th so you have a little less than a week. I started playing this game in February so the elite weekly challenges have been out of my reach for the majority of the season. I managed to make it to rank 20 today but theres no way I'm getting that umbral forma by the 19th.

On 2019-05-14 at 4:31 AM, (XB1)KiryuStark said:

I started playing this game in February so the elite weekly challenges have been out of my reach for the majority of the season. 

Same here, only elite I hit was 1500 enemies and 100 eximus, I play solo so I had to grind everything I could reach right from week one to get this far. Looking forward to season 2 being a little less intense.