Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Feel Like Desecrate Is Still A Viable Power"

Brimir

Allow me to /facedesk

It just doesn't freaking work. The fact that you MIGHT fix corpses staying longer - might - doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Just make it an AoE curse that makes enemies have a chance to drop bonus loot upon death.

Please.

Edited by Brimir

You playing solo or something?  Cause Desecrate works wonderfully.  Extra mods, extra materials, and enough life orbs to turn carrier into an invulnerability bot.

It's not merely viable, it's outright awesome.  Just have to use it correctly.  Stretch, efficiency, use it on groups, cast it more then once if you don't nail all the bodies.  Turns kappa into a pinata.

Edited by Phatose

You playing solo or something?  Cause Desecrate works wonderfully.  Extra mods, extra materials, and enough life orbs to turn carrier into an invulnerability bot.

It's not merely viable, it's outright awesome.  Just have to use it correctly.  Stretch, efficiency, use it on groups, cast it more then once if you don't nail all the bodies.  Turns kappa into a pinata.

That's situational - if you use elemental weaponry (or your friends do) corpses simply desintigrate. Even if you don't, they despawn faster than you can blink.

It just isn't working as it should. I don't mind the core funciton of the ability, but they done goofed.

use it right after nova's prime has gone off, use it right after stomp gets done, some one pressed 4? you press 2.

result?

health, ammo, mats, mods and then some.

Perhaps if you try to use this power on mercury it may be a bit lackluster, but in defense, survival, void and high level missions it is a wonderfull ability.

Maybe this power could do with a little tweaking, but saying it is useless is ridiculous. It just means you haven't used it in the right situations.

Edited by Tenn00b

I just finished maxing my Nekros earlier today. Took him to exterminate, capture, defense, mobile defense, and survival missions. In most cases, Desecrate worked very well as it is now. This ability works well enough in to make it worth keeping around, sorta. Only change I'd like to see is a higher chance of dropping other things in addition to the useful health orbs.