Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Or Craftable Mastery Rank Pass Tickets

(NSW)MasterDarkwingz

2 hours ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Still doesn't change the fact that I can't be bothered

Pretty much sums it up. Another entitled millennial who, rather than putting in some simple graft or taking on board helpful advice, resorts to trying to find the easy option / a way to skip it entirely. 

Other people have pointed out helpful methods of completing this test. Other people have suggest you compile proper feedback for DE to see if there is actually a problem. Other people have explained the Mastery Rank system.

However it appears that actually you just can’t be bothered and thought you’d have a moan, across two threads, about why you should be treated differently. You see to think that, as a result of your laziness, DE should immediately down tools and implement skip buttons. I don’t feel like hunting Eidolons today. Let’s create a skip button so I can get the loot and call it a day. 60 minute arbitration? Let’s skip that as well! Who needs this “skill” nonsense in a game. 

It’s MR6. It’s a simple test. It barely requires any ability at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dopekoke said:

Whats the difference between a joycon and regular controller?

No idea, I've been using the gamepad. Technically they both have joysticks, which aren't possible to aim on a time limit.

34 minutes ago, Mez999 said:

Pretty much sums it up. Another entitled millennial who, rather than putting in some simple graft or taking on board helpful advice, resorts to trying to find the easy option / a way to skip it entirely. 

Other people have pointed out helpful methods of completing this test. Other people have suggest you compile proper feedback for DE to see if there is actually a problem. Other people have explained the Mastery Rank system.

However it appears that actually you just can’t be bothered and thought you’d have a moan, across two threads, about why you should be treated differently. You see to think that, as a result of your laziness, DE should immediately down tools and implement skip buttons. I don’t feel like hunting Eidolons today. Let’s create a skip button so I can get the loot and call it a day. 60 minute arbitration? Let’s skip that as well! Who needs this “skill” nonsense in a game. 

It’s MR6. It’s a simple test. It barely requires any ability at all. 

I'm gonna stop you right there, I have no idea what millennial means, but I'm not entitled. You are for saying I can't think differently.

I'm merely stating that if Nintendo can invent a skip function for Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, then it's not impossible for DE to do the same.

(Unless they are physically and mentally too stupid to figure out the proper code.)

You people are the impossible ones, you never see things through the shoes of other "unskilled" players.

MR6 does require skill, because it's an aiming test with broken timers. I can't do it in time if it resets when I fail to even shoot at hyperspeed.

Eidelon are impossible as well, but you don't see me participating in those garbage 1k armor 68k shield things.

They don't even have anything of physical value to add to my gameplay anyways.

Edited by (NSW)MasterDarkwingz

1 minute ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

I'm gonna stop you right there, I have no idea what millennial means, but I'm not entitled.

Which means that you are both. Proven by the next following disrespectful statements:

2 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

I'm merely stating that if Nintendo can invent a skip function for Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, then it's not impossible for DE to do the same.

(Unless they are physically and mentally too stupid to figure out the proper code.)

3 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

You people are the impossible ones, you never see things through the shoes of other "unskilled" players.

All of us have been unskilled players before.  Hell, we didn't didn't all come out of the womb with mad crazy gaming skills.  We all did exactly what we suggested to you in order for us to get better.  

4 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

MR6 does require skill, because it's an aiming test with broken timers. I can't do it in time if it resets when I fail to even shoot at hyperspeed.

You don't have to do anything at hyperspeed.  I did it with a controller.  I as well as some others found out that you don't even have to shoot all of the orbs to pass the test.  

4 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

And congratulations, this is why games die. I hope you're happy with driving away a new player base.

This game has been going strong for 6 years now.  That's long before you started playing and before the Nintendo Switch even existed.  I think it's safe to say that the game will stil do well without you.  

Just saying.  😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

And congratulations, this is why games die. I hope you're happy with driving away a new player base.

The MR6 test is already telling you to, "git gud," at aiming so I doubt this person reaffirming it is doing anything but making you feel rightfully insecure.

• Like 3

The Switch players that want to stick around will.

No one's forcing you to play, and as this game has been around a VERY long time, I don't think it's as dire as your making it out to be.

3 hours ago, Dopekoke said:

Whats the difference between a joycon and regular controller?

MOst people see the Pro controller as the "normal" controller, whereas the joycons are the weird controllers that are stuck to the side of the Switch.  IMO the pro controllers are the way to go, and would be what I'd play with if I wanted to play Warframe on my Switch.

• Like 1

This thread was meant for the Feedback section in order to get a new Skip Mastery Test feature. (Either paid or F2P)

It wasn't meant to start a conversation, or invite insults to my skill level via "git gud."

I don't know which Vmod moved my thread from Feedback to General, but I'm pretty sure plenty of people derailed my thread and went against the forum ToS.

2 hours ago, Chipputer said:

The MR6 test is already telling you to, "git gud," at aiming so I doubt this person reaffirming it is doing anything but making you feel rightfully insecure.

Indeed. This is part of why I asked for a skip feature in the first place.

Not everyone can aim, it's why I had to go for stats/mods over personal skill level until I cleared The War Within.

2 hours ago, sightjacker said:

For 1 console? yeah... sure... gl with that

A set of servers for a console lost is profit lost to any company, it's why player feedback is important.

If a skip button is needed for players who have difficulties with certain tasks, then it's important to provide the necessary resources before driving them away.

It's why I made this thread, to say that I am having difficulty, and would rather utilize a skip button and move onto crafting Chroma Prime, than go for the test failures.

No idea, I've been using the gamepad. Technically they both have joysticks, which aren't possible to aim on a time limit. 

I'm gonna stop you right there, I have no idea what millennial means, but I'm not entitled. You are for saying I can't think differently.

Eidelon are impossible as well, but you don't see me participating in those garbage 1k armor 68k shield things.

They don't even have anything of physical value to add to my gameplay anyways.

Do you not understand that the devs WON'T implement a skip button?

It's not that they can't. They're absolutely capable of it. They have chosen not to because it goes against the philosophy of the game. Mastery tests are supposed to be tests, to prove that you have the mechanical skill required to advance through the game. Others before you have gotten past the test just fine, and there will be more after you. You've gotten all sorts of tips and recommendations, but you "can't be bothered" to actually do the test, you just want to skip. In the time it's taken you to respond to all of these posts and whine on the forums about how DE should cater to you, you could have easily passed the test by following people's advice.

You are absolutely allowed to have your own opinion and we accept that it is your opinion, but your opinion is wrong and your idea is terrible. The test is not impossible for the people who can actually be bothered to do them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

This thread was meant for the Feedback section in order to get a new Skip Mastery Test feature. (Either paid or F2P)

You've been provided a number of valid reasons why this request should not be implemented in this game. Just because you provided one example of an altogether irrelevant game does not mean that "what's good for the goose is good for the gander." There is a direct correlation between your attitude and response and the ensuing, how should I put it, sarcastic responses.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

A set of servers for a console lost is profit lost to any company, it's why player feedback is important.

Yeap about that, check the feedback of all times, after that tell me if DE still cares 😄

23 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

It wasn't meant to start a conversation, or invite insults to my skill level via "git gud."

I don't know which Vmod moved my thread from Feedback to General, but I'm pretty sure plenty of people derailed my thread and went against the forum ToS.

Oh, oh no.  This isn't derailed.  This is faaaar from derailed.  Claiming that we've trashed your thread just because you don't like our responses isn't going to go over any better than the original topic.

If you weren't interested in starting a conversation, you could have simply never responded to the the first comments or used Twitter to submit your idea.  Due to the nature of forums, you're going to have comments from anyone who feels like commenting, like it or not.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You've been provided a number of valid reasons why this request should not be implemented in this game. Just because you provided one example of an altogether irrelevant game does not mean that "what's good for the goose is good for the gander." There is a direct correlation between your attitude and response and the ensuing, how should I put it, sarcastic responses.

Splatoon 2 is not irrelevant, it's within the same FPS genre as Warframe.

It has a free skip feature on a paid expansion, it's not completely bad for DE to consider being modern by adding one themselves.

14 minutes ago, Ikusi_Prime said:

Do you not understand that the devs WON'T implement a skip button?

It's not that they can't. They're absolutely capable of it. They have chosen not to because it goes against the philosophy of the game. Mastery tests are supposed to be tests, to prove that you have the mechanical skill required to advance through the game. Others before you have gotten past the test just fine, and there will be more after you. You've gotten all sorts of tips and recommendations, but you "can't be bothered" to actually do the test, you just want to skip. In the time it's taken you to respond to all of these posts and whine on the forums about how DE should cater to you, you could have easily passed the test by following people's advice.

You are absolutely allowed to have your own opinion and we accept that it is your opinion, but your opinion is wrong and your idea is terrible. The test is not impossible for the people who can actually be bothered to do them.

Feedback threads are meant to communicate with the developers, are you saying that I don't have a right to suggest a new completely optional feature?

I can't be bothered, because all you people say is "get good, aim better." You want to know something?

I wouldn't have made this thread if I hadn't had utilized the practice tests and failed every single time.

Warframe is a game, games are meant to be fun.

Mastery Tests are not fun, and some people want to jump right into the game, maybe even skip the boring parts.

So what if you don't want this feature? Plenty of us older folk would appreciate an option to skip, even if it costs anywhere from $1-$10.

Again, skip buttons are optional. Don't like it, don't press/buy it.

9 minutes ago, sightjacker said:

Yeap about that, check the feedback of all times, after that tell me if DE still cares 😄

Well if they refuse to listen to new players, then I hope they enjoy selling their company like Nexon in six more years.

You might think a company is all well and good, but you never know.

Maybe the lack of open squads on Nintendo Switch is telling you something that you're refusing to hear.

Again, no one needs to comment on this thread anyways:

26 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Indeed. This is part of why I asked for a skip feature in the first place.

Not everyone can aim, it's why I had to go for stats/mods over personal skill level until I cleared The War Within.

19 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

If a skip button is needed for players who have difficulties with certain tasks, then it's important to provide the necessary resources before driving them away.

It's why I made this thread, to say that I am having difficulty, and would rather utilize a skip button and move onto crafting Chroma Prime, than go for the test failures.

1 minute ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Splatoon 2 is not irrelevant, it's within the same FPS genre as Warframe.

It has a free skip feature on a paid expansion, it's not completely bad for DE to consider being modern by adding one themselves.

Yes, the games are neigh indistinguishable 

Image result for splatoon 2

13 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes, the games are neigh indistinguishable 

Using graphics to support your point... and you complain about my civil attitude of being forced to repeat my stance with your bombardment of  derailing comments.

I honestly wonder if you people are actually intending to cyberbully me because I'm of a lower skill level, and ask to use a skip button.

1a) BULLYING - Our forums are a place of understanding, and players with disabilities, handicaps, language barriers, etc should not be treated any differently. There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on, or pointing out, others’ flaws is anything but constructive.

1) RESPECT - Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level, platform preference, or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

But seriously though, while Splatoon 2 is a FPS with an ink instead of a bullet system, the aiming system isn't much different from Warframe.

Where Warframe differs, is that their Mastery Rank system runs on very small timers. Those who can't aim fast enough are literally left in the dust of failing a test.

Are the developers seriously not comfortable with adding a skip button on a mastery test?

Because it sounds more like a crowd trying to "yes man" to something that the developers haven't even said to new players.