Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Or Craftable Mastery Rank Pass Tickets

(NSW)MasterDarkwingz

Just now, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Using graphics to support your point... and you complain about my civil attitude of being forced to repeat my stance with your bombardment of  derailing comments.

I honestly wonder if you people are actually intending to cyberbully me because I'm of a lower skill level, and ask to use a skip button.

Cyber...bullying...

Wow.

You're blowing this out or proportion and taking up a victimized stance, GG.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Cyber...bullying...

Wow.

You're blowing this out or proportion and taking up a victimized stance, GG.

Hey, I don't make the forum ToS. Just saying it like it reads to me.

Then again, maybe everything seems insulting to me because you don't understand how Autism works when it comes to virtual sarcasm.

You make your joke, and confirm it as one, then move on. You don't get to keep badgering me about it, or my skill level.

11 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Feedback threads are meant to communicate with the developers, are you saying that I don't have a right to suggest a new completely optional feature?

I can't be bothered, because all you people say is "get good, aim better." You want to know something? 

I wouldn't have made this thread if I hadn't had utilized the practice tests and failed every single time. 

Warframe is a game, games are meant to be fun.

Mastery Tests are not fun, and some people want to jump right into the game, maybe even skip the boring parts.

So what if you don't want this feature? Plenty of us older folk would appreciate an option to skip, even if it costs anywhere from $1-$10.

Again, skip buttons are optional. Don't like it, don't press/buy it.

Again, no one needs to comment on this thread anyways:

Fun is subjective. Just because you are too stubborn to do the test appropriately doesn't mean that they aren't fun. You failed the test, but instead of asking for assistance, like the community has been happy to give, despite your attitude, all you want is the option to skip something that most players don't have a problem with.

You are the problem here. Not the controller, not the mastery tests, not DE. You. You have failed at something intended to be easy, but you insist on beating your head against the wall and whining that the devs should give you an easy way out.

The heart and soul of Warframe is that Ninjas Play Free. It is a free-to-play game, and everything is achievable with enough time and skill. Skipping the "boring parts" because you have more money than either of those things goes against the spirit of the game.

Just now, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Hey, I don't make the forum ToS. Just saying it like it reads to me.

Then again, maybe everything seems insulting to me because you don't understand how Autism works when it comes to virtual sarcasm.

You make your joke, and confirm it as one, then move on. You don't get to keep badgering me about it, or my skill level.

No jokes here, just sarcasm and disagreement. 

But, if you seriously want to take it as an insult, an attack or any other stance that lets you be a victim, I don't see a point in arguing with you about it.  

Just now, Ikusi_Prime said:

Fun is subjective. Just because you are too stubborn to do the test appropriately doesn't mean that they aren't fun. You failed the test, but instead of asking for assistance, like the community has been happy to give, despite your attitude, all you want is the option to skip something that most players don't have a problem with.

You are the problem here. Not the controller, not the mastery tests, not DE. You. You have failed at something intended to be easy, but you insist on beating your head against the wall and whining that the devs should give you an easy way out.

The heart and soul of Warframe is that Ninjas Play Free. It is a free-to-play game, and everything is achievable with enough time and skill. Skipping the "boring parts" because you have more money than either of those things goes against the spirit of the game.

You said Ninjas Play Free when I complained about there not being any way to get Platinum through normal everyday tasks like Nightwave.

So how is a skip button any different if it's implemented as free?

2 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

intending to cyberbully me

Are you really gonna try to go there with this?

3 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

while Splatoon 2 is a FPS with an ink instead of a bullet system

First off, Splatoon is 3rd person and not an FPS.  

5 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Where Warframe differs, is that their Mastery Rank system runs on very small timers.

Splatoon and Warframe differ waaaay more than just this.  

6 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Are the developers seriously not comfortable with adding a skip button on a mastery test?

It just not what they want in their game.  It just like asking Tecmo to make a easy Ninja Gaiden game or Dark Souls to have a press one-button to kill Boss option.  You've got to be at least a little bit realistic here.  

8 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Because it sounds more like a crowd trying to "yes man" to something that the developers haven't even said to new players

Not even close.  It's your attitude that's done that.  Think about this for a second, you have a bunch of people who normally don't agree with each other that has suddenly agreed to disagree with you.  That's a major achievement in itself.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Are you really gonna try to go there with this?

First off, Splatoon is 3rd person and not an FPS.  

Splatoon and Warframe differ waaaay more than just this.  

It just not what they want in their game.  It just like asking Tecmo to make a easy Ninja Gaiden game or Dark Souls to have a press one-button to kill Boss option.  You've got to be at least a little bit realistic here.  

Not even close.  It's your attitude that's done that.  Think about this for a second, you have a bunch of people who normally don't agree with each other that has suddenly agreed to disagree with you.  That's a major achievement in itself.  

Are you trying to say that someone with Autism can't try sarcasm like you guys are doing?

Or is that just not allowed?

A skip button isn't a one shot kill mode, it's a completely optional button for people who don't want to clear a level manually.

(Such as Mastery Rank or Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion.)

Oh wow, saying it's my attitude that gets people to gang up on me. What am I, a murder victim?

Seriously, what part of "I want the implementation of an optional skip button" is so difficult to comprehend?

I'm starting to wonder what part of the ToS says "skill level?" Oh right, that's the Respect part.

No matter the advice you give to someone like me with Autism, we will never be good enough to pass an aiming test with such a short time limit.

If you can't respect that, then maybe there's something wrong with the way the community reads their own forum ToS.

Edited by (NSW)MasterDarkwingz

6 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

You said Ninjas Play Free when I complained about there not being any way to get Platinum through normal everyday tasks like Nightwave.

So how is a skip button any different if it's implemented as free? 

You can absolutely earn Platinum through everyday tasks... later on. Prime parts and Rivens can totally be found during normal gameplay and sold for a substantial amount of platinum. You just need to get to that point. The higher level stuff is gated for a reason. Most people who have been playing the game normally should have no trouble with mastery tests, but a trade/farming bot needs a real player to invest a lot of time grinding through the ranks and completing the test.

1 minute ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Are you trying to say that someone with Autism can't try sarcasm like you guys are doing?

Or is that just not allowed?

A skip button isn't a one shot kill mode, it's a completely optional button for people who don't want to clear a level manually. (Such as Mastery Rank.)

Oh wow, saying it's my attitude that gets people to gang up one me. What am I, a murder victim?

Seriously, what part of "I want the implementation of an optional skip button" is so difficult to comprehend?

I'm starting to wonder what part of the ToS says "skill level?" Oh right, that's the Respect part. 

No matter the advice you give to someone like me with Autism, we will never be good enough to pass an aiming test with such a short time limit.

If you can't respect that, then maybe there's something wrong with the way the community reads their own forum ToS. 

I also have autism, and I passed the test just fine. There is no "we" here, it's still just you.

Don't use your autism as an excuse or a shield. It's deplorable.

Just now, Ikusi_Prime said:

You can absolutely earn Platinum through everyday tasks... later on. Prime parts and Rivens can totally be found during normal gameplay and sold for a substantial amount of platinum. You just need to get to that point. The higher level stuff is gated for a reason. Most people who have been playing the game normally should have no trouble with mastery tests, but a trade/farming bot needs a real player to invest a lot of time grinding through the ranks and completing the test.

I also have autism, and I passed the test just fine. There is no "we" here, it's still just you.

Don't use your autism as an excuse or a shield. It's deplorable.

Really? Then why can't you respect that I'm just not skilled enough to pass it on my own?

7 hours ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Skip buttons exist, what a revelation.

Did you know you can skip almost every cutscene in warframe? even the one where you jump off your lander? Did you know you can skip the dialogue portion of accepting the profit taker? 
So yes... skip buttons exist... MR test is just a way to gauge player skill. EVERY single player that has passed it, practiced for it, changed certain settings, used different equipment to get by it. 
Everyone has a different skill level, but skill can be improved.

7 hours ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Still doesn't change the fact that I can't be bothered,

Oh...well if you can't be bothered then I guess the advice that everyone has given you, is pointless... even the ones about making a support ticket to talk to DE about, or possibly messaging DE_Rebecca or something...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

It could be when you said, "I can't be bothered".  

Again, I can't be bothered because of the difficulty level. If I get too frustrated, you know what used to happen to me as a kid due to my Autism?

I used to destroy my own property, because I was angry.

Now I simply deal with whatever makes me angry by not doing anything that would continue to make me frustrated. 

So yes, if the game won't add a skip button, then I won't make Chroma Prime. 

I don't even have to continue playing after making Chroma and getting Vuban parts.

Warframe is a game, after all. Things like people not wanting to manually clear a task or requirement happens.

However, I would like to keep playing, and keep unlocking higher mastery rank weapons.

Either you respect that fact, or you on stay on the forums crying about someone offering to pay DE real live money for a skip button feature.

(DE is a company that runs on money, a small fee for a Skip Mastery Test button isn't going to hurt them. It's going to give them money, end of story.)

Just now, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

OP just use the gamacor. Should be easy enough. Or shotguns work well too. I actually used the hek back in tha day to pass it. 

Eh, shotguns still require speedy aim. My options are severely limited due to lack of extra weapon slots.

Also tried a shotgun, did not work. Will have to try more of my stuff later, but I seem to recall all of them being terrible for both aim and DPS.

(That's why I go for Tonkor blasts every mission I can clear.)

15 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Again, I can't be bothered because of the difficulty level. If I get too frustrated, you know what used to happen to me as a kid due to my Autism?

I used to destroy my own property, because I was angry.

Now I simply deal with whatever makes me angry by not doing anything that would continue to make me frustrated. 

So yes, if the game won't add a skip button, then I won't make Chroma Prime. 

I don't even have to continue playing after making Chroma and getting Vuban parts.

Warframe is a game, after all. Things like people not wanting to manually clear a task or requirement happens.

However, I would like to keep playing, and keep unlocking higher mastery rank weapons.

Either you respect that fact, or you on stay on the forums crying about someone offering to pay DE real live money for a skip button feature.

(DE is a company that runs on money, a small fee for a Skip Mastery Test button isn't going to hurt them. It's going to give them money, end of story.)

Eh, shotguns still require speedy aim. My options are severely limited due to lack of extra weapon slots.

Also tried a shotgun, did not work. Will have to try more of my stuff later, but I seem to recall all of them being terrible for both aim and DPS.

(That's why I go for Tonkor blasts every mission I can clear.)

It may require a bit more strategy on your part. And a lot more practice unfortunately. Maybe even adjusting some of your sensitivity settings. 

Like others have said, Unfortunately paying to skip kinda invalidates the whole MR system. Simply because players like me would just pay to skip to the last MR. And that's a no go from DE. Simply because of some of the perks you get per MR. tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

This thread has been an interesting reading piece so far.

What I gathered from all of this is that OP is the type of person that would gladly pay for aim-bot hacks to play shooting games when he obviously has some sort of physical difficulty aiming and should just stay away from those types of games in the first place.

My advise for the OP: quit warframe if you can't /are frustrated by aiming in a game where precision aiming has a huge role in a lot of content. or just get one of those special controllers that aim for you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

It may require a bit more strategy on your part. And a lot more practice unfortunately. Maybe even adjusting some of your sensitivity settings. 

Unfortunately paying to skip kinda invalidates the whole MR system. Simply because players like me would just pay to skip to the last MR. And that's a no go from DE. Simply because of some of the perks you get per MR. 

As someone said in an old forum, there could be a penalty system in addition to the new skip button.

One such penalty could be that you don't gain certain bonuses, and only certain warframes or weapons can be crafted utilizing the skip system.

An alternative penalty could be the capability to craft a Mastery Rank warframe or weapon, just not the capability to actually equip the Mastery Rank requisite item in certain locations.

Seems pretty fair enough to add a no equip penalty, can't help but wonder what all the fuss is about.

Edited by (NSW)MasterDarkwingz

16 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

As someone said in an old forum, there could be a penalty system in addition to the new skip button.

One such penalty could be that you don't gain certain bonuses, and only certain warframes or weapons can be crafted utilizing the skip system.

An alternative penalty could be the capability to craft a Mastery Rank warframe or weapon, just not the capability to actually equip the Mastery Rank requisite item in certain locations.

Seems pretty fair enough to add a no equip penalty, can't help but wonder what all the fuss is about.

IMO I think that would add unnecessary complexity. Now I'm not saying the MR system doesn't need tweaks. It does. That said I think paying $ to skip something DE has carefully implemented is the wrong direction to take. 

However you can already buy the WFs and Weapons to skip the MR requirements, and I believe that's the best your gonna get at this point. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

And yet everyone disregards the fact that I have a different opinion:

Skip buttons exist.

Get over the fact that someone wants one, and just don't use it if DE accepts the fact that not everyone can master everything.

You people defend DE too much, and this game will never improve.

Accept my opinions, accept that there are different skill levels, and make a skip button available.

Is that so hard for you guys to comprehend?

Get over the fact it's not going to happen. Just because you're lazy doesn't mean you automatically have to get your way. Go play Splatoon if it's so much easier for you, you're not going to enjoy Warframe much if you can't aim.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Still doesn't change the fact that I can't be bothered

This is why we don't give a damn. I for one would never want to see in my squad cos you're not going to put any effort in, just a leech nothing more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

Well there's your answer right there.  From your very own mouth/fingers.  Looks like you had your answer the whole time and ignored your own advice.  Since you ignored your own advice, I can see why you ignored ours as well.  

1 hour ago, (NSW)MasterDarkwingz said:

or you on stay on the forums crying about someone offering to pay DE real live money

This line is just too funny to me.  Thank you for the laugh. I appreciate it.  

As for the rest of the stuff you mentioned....

kiYHEQp.jpg

• Like 1

OP you're mad cos you're bad and you're bad cos you're mad

There have been so many helpful suggestions on how to complete this cakewalk of a test and your attitude of "can't be bothered" ranks you as the most lazy entitled player I've seen in a long time. This game is not for you, go have fun playing splatoon because you will ABSOLUTELY hate some of the later tasks and indeed mastery tests in the game. This BS about being impossible on a controller doesn't fly as many people in this thread have used a controller to pass the test.

Edited by Zilchy

I just dunno what to say ... FFS it is the MR 6 test which is not actually hard. I donki get why a player would just want to skip it rather than increase their skill level. It doesn't even take you some MLG level 360 noscope skill to pass, just some basic aiming skill which is not hard to acquire with enough time.

Using AoE weapons as a crutch in daily gameplay isn't going to make you better.

Ok, I read every reply here, wish I had some popcorn but here's my response:

This game is clearly not for you, going further you will need way better aim that that test requires so I'd say just take your leave and stay away from games that need you to aim.

(Going by your logic, DE should add the option for the game to play itself just because someone without hands wants to play it)

15 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

going further you will need way better aim that that test requires

Very True.  I had to go back and look that test up.  I had previously thought it was the one with the globes and the jumping platforms.  The MR 6 one is waaaaaaaaay easier than that one.