Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Or Craftable Mastery Rank Pass Tickets

(NSW)MasterDarkwingz

19 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

Ok, I read every reply here, wish I had some popcorn but here's my response:

This game is clearly not for you, going further you will need way better aim that that test requires so I'd say just take your leave and stay away from games that need you to aim.

(Going by your logic, DE should add the option for the game to play itself just because someone without hands wants to play it)

I believe solitaire would be a solid option for him. 

Right gonna quote myself from a previous thread that you created regarding the same thing :

If you can’t be bothered to continue, it’s best that you forget and uninstall this game already.  Warframe is a shooter.  Basic aiming is required and is not that hard to learn, just watch mastery rank test run through on youtube and keep practicing on Cephalon Simaris’s chamber in a relay.

About the "DE is not smart" :

No they are not less smart, it's their design intention of the game. Developers have their rights to decline a feedback or suggestion, you have 2 choices : leave or keep practicing. we don't want Warframe be another Pay to Win game with your suggestion.

If you still can't do that test, looks like Shooter Games are not the right type of games for you.

Edited by DrivaMain

Just now, Zilchy said:

Let's face it though, this thread stopped being meaningful right after he said he "can't be bothered". Nobody cared past that statement.

Oh, I agree.  But nothing good will come from taking pot shots at someone like OP.  Keep in mind, they accused others of cyberbullying them for simply participating in the topic.  Not to mention, they've said they're Autistic, so now it just looks like you're picking on someone who isn't neurotypical. 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Oh, I agree.  But nothing good will come from taking pot shots at someone like OP.  Keep in mind, they accused others of cyberbullying them for simply participating in the topic.  Not to mention, they've said they're Autistic, so now it just looks like you're picking on someone who isn't neurotypical. 

Very well. He's gonna cry cyber bully anyway though.

*retreats back into cave with loud angry hissing*

Edited by Zilchy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

The old "im autistic" card tbh ive heard that a lot and i don't know if i could belive that statement

Just now, (PS4)Angelmilan10 said:

The old "im autistic" card tbh ive heard that a lot and i don't know if i could belive that statement

I don't believe it either based on the other Autistic people I know, but, no one here is capable of refuting that as this is an internet forum and I'm confident no one participating has the right medical degrees and training to make the call.

Just now, Zilchy said:

All this time sitting in my cave cursing Bilbo Baggins for stealing the presciousssss and it turns out MagPrime nicked it. Bad, wicked hobbitsessss

maintains eye contact while eating second breakfeast

@(NSW)MasterDarkwingz While I don't play on the Nintendo Switch, you mentioned that you are using a gamepad--I play on the PS4 console, using a controller also. 

It has been a long time since I did the MR6 test, and a lot of tests have changed since that time (and game mechanics, for that matter--there was no "bullet jumping" back in my MR6 days!!  There was no "practicing" MR tests, either--I'm glad that is now an option!)  So, I just now went to the relay to practice the MR6 test.  Also, to ensure I was experiencing this from the perspective of a new player, I changed my loadout to my original starter gear--Excalibur, wielding a MK-1 Braton, a Lato, and a Skana. 

The only mods I have on the MK-1 Braton (which is the only weapon I used during the test) are common mods, including:  Ammo Drum (finally! a use for this mod other than trade fodder!), Magazine Warp, and Fast Hands -- all for the sole purpose of minimizing downtime due to reloading.

Please have a look at the video, which also includes the Look and Aim sensitivity settings for my controller (I have mine set pretty low, because otherwise I end up with the targetting reticle swinging wildly all over the place, to the degree that I will soon end up getting motion sick!)...

As you can see, I'm not exactly the greatest marksman, and I even made a couple major errors at the end of Round 3 because I didn't immediately catch on that the line had backtracked, and I completely lost track of where it went. 

After repeating the test 3 or 4 times, one thing I did discover is that I actually did much better when I simply hip-fired my MK-1 Braton at the red balls instead of scoping in to aim--this is because I found it was way too easy to lose track of where the line moved to while scoped-in, and it was much easier to follow when not using the scope to aim.

Another note--I used the MK-1 Braton instead of the regular Braton because it has much higher accuracy (40.0 vs 28.6) and a higher magazine size (60 vs 45).  Since I wasn't having to worry about damage, my main concerns were accuracy and minimizing time spent reloading.

Anyway, hopefully this video and/or suggestions might give you some ideas that help you out in passing this test.  You can do it.

• Like 2

this would litterly trivilize and ruin the gear progression in this game. Mastery ranks (as frustrating as they can be) are a test to teset your skills in certain sitations. its better to practice it in relays and look up guides on what weapons and frames people use etc. now i dont remember the MR6 test beacuse it was around 5 years ago i did it.

A skip button won’t be implemented. This game and DE does not cater to you or your opinion. You have been presented options by the thread, but disregard it, so either keep practicing, or go play something else, because nothing will be changed to gravitate around you.

You can’t continually repeat the same thing and say “this game has this so by logic this game should,” as that is not how game industries work. MAYBE DE could one day lower the timers on the orbs slightly but there will NEVER be an MR skip option as it defeats the purpose of their system.

If you find yourself heavily bothered by this test and refuse to take any criticisms or keep trying, only saying “accept my opinion and put in an MR skip” will not help you at all and makes you appear rude and entitled, and this game may not be for you if you can’t cut it.

Edited by WingedCrusade