Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tau system / New War spitballing

SECURATYYY

Keep in mind these are entirely speculation. Just some thoughts I've drummed up from various forum posts and other media. If you have any suggestions/questions/etc somewhat related, fire away.

• If the Tau system is going to be another star chart, which at this point I'm inclined to believe it is, will the grineer/corpus become (temporary?) allies? What are the chances that we roll into the new system with capital ships backing us up? Fighting alongside Vay Hek while he calls us maggots? Nef Anyo sending platoons of MOA's? Alad V gibbering on with some cryptic bs?

• With Railjack coming 'soon', as well as the Tau system coming 'soon', what are the odds for a massive space battle against sentient hives? Per the above point, maybe a joint effort with the grineer/corpus, with formorians and such laying siege with us. Obligatory Vay Hek commentary 5000% required.

• What are the chances that we COULD actually ally with our enemies, given the fact we've been effectively trolling them for years. Would the 'giant space threat' be enough to unify all the factions?

• Do we get our mom back or kill her? From a narrative perspective, we would have an inside person connected to their hivemind network. Related, maybe it would be a sun/moon choice? Spare for good morality, kill for bad.

• Is Ballas going to be a boss fight? Chimera prologue.... If he ends up looking like Optimus Prime(get it?), controlled by the sentient mother, surely we have to put him down right?

• Will the focus tree be expanded with the Tau system? Tenno seem pretty integral to the whole theme. Maybe we go through the void and gain some new powers. Maybe we get angry that Natah, the mimic queen, deceived us and played our emotions- going hulk angry mode and unlocking some new skills? Maybe Wally hooks us up with more of that sweet void juice?

• Will there be another invasion of our system by the sentients? Perhaps prompting our travel to the Tau system? Will it ruin Konzu's lunch?

I'll add more later as I think of them. I wanna hear everyone's input and speculation though, as some are far more lore-savvy than I. If good questions pop up in the comments I'll add them to this post.

Added:

• Vor. Haven't heard much about him in a while. From my understanding he is now an immortal being of the void. Could he play a role? Void jump to Tau? Vor using void energy to slay some sentient baddies? If we are going to fight a massive space bot army, having an immortal dude whom basically has space bot kryptonite would be fairly handy. He isn't pushing any grineer agenda anymore.

• Could the Infested become our allies at some point? Similar to Halo 3, where they aided us due to the bigger threat.
Edited by SECURATYYY
  • Like 2

Tau: Map.
Hek: AIR.
Nef: Grofit.
Salad: Tossed.

Jack: Pew.
Hives: Huge.
Siege: Two weeks.
Commentary: FOOLS.

Chances: Gravidus.
Alliance: The esteemed, honorable General Sargus Ruk.
Trolling: Quid pro quo.
Unity: Temporary.

Mom: Future unclear. Try again later.
Hivemind: You must build more Overlords.
Sun/Moon: Doubts.
Sidegrade: Teshin mission guide.

Ballas: Bit of a bellend.
Chimera: Too little, too late.
Controlled: Doubts.
Down: Excalibro Stabbing 2.0 - Parenthesis Boogaloo

Focus: Not in focus.
Teeno: Operating operationally on operative operations.
Powers: Null and void.
Gear: Guaranteed.

Invasion: Sieges instead.
Goal: Counterattack.
Modes: Archrailwingjack.
Lunch: Early.

18 minutes ago, SECURATYYY said:

Keep in mind these are entirely speculation. Just some thoughts I've drummed up from various forum posts and other media. If you have any suggestions/questions/etc somewhat related, fire away.

• If the Tau system is going to be another star chart, which at this point I'm inclined to believe it is, will the grineer/corpus become (temporary?) allies? What are the chances that we roll into the new system with capital ships backing us up? Fighting alongside Vay Hek while he calls us maggots? Nef Anyo sending platoons of MOA's? Alad V gibbering on with some cryptic bs?

• With Railjack coming 'soon', as well as the Tau system coming 'soon', what are the odds for a massive space battle against sentient hives? Per the above point, maybe a joint effort with the grineer/corpus, with formorians and such laying siege with us. Obligatory Vay Hek commentary 5000% required.

• What are the chances that we COULD actually ally with our enemies, given the fact we've been effectively trolling them for years. Would the 'giant space threat' be enough to unify all the factions?

• Do we get our mom back or kill her? From a narrative perspective, we would have an inside person connected to their hivemind network. Related, maybe it would be a sun/moon choice? Spare for good morality, kill for bad.

• Is Ballas going to be a boss fight? Chimera prologue.... If he ends up looking like Optimus Prime(get it?), controlled by the sentient mother, surely we have to put him down right?

• Will the focus tree be expanded with the Tau system? Tenno seem pretty integral to the whole theme. Maybe we go through the void and gain some new powers. Maybe we get angry that Natah, the mimic queen, deceived us and played our emotions- going hulk angry mode and unlocking some new skills? Maybe Wally hooks us up with more of that sweet void juice?

• Will there be another invasion of our system by the sentients? Perhaps prompting our travel to the Tau system? Will it ruin Konzu's lunch?

I'll add more later as I think of them. I wanna hear everyone's input and speculation though, as some are far more lore-savvy than I. If good questions pop up in the comments I'll add them to this post.

1. I don't think the grineer will be on our side, since they were looking to control whatever sentient thing they THOUGHT was down there before realizing it was Hunhow. Stupid Tyl Regor started all this. Alad V however seems to be on our side now ever since we cured his mutalist. Though I think awhile back Sargus was on our side?

2. I'd say prolly pretty big odds that Hunhow, being as big as the sun... will be fought with our big ship. 

3. Unlikely, The Queens want our vessels, and the Corpus are many different factions that work together under profit. If anything, they will accept our help like vs the Infestation, but still be against us. 

4. We will likely get her back. Her helmet probably carries a part of Margulis which made her the way she is. Likely using transference with it. And Ballas' power during the cutscene looked like a EMP to it, which popped it off, and Natah was returned to the state she is now. 

5. Ballas knew we were there in a way, he gave us the paracesis blueprint. (Or if I'm wrong, we learned the blueprint and he was making that sword as his own protection) He might end up too far gone and we'll have to put him down. But his transformation seems like a clear form of torture cause he's no longer the perfect orokin being. Since it's the orokins fault for the sentients theyre likely revolting against us [again] now that theyre regaining power and ground. 

6. There are 7 polarities, but only 5 schools of them. I don't think Umbra counts as a polarity for the sake of lore, just a gameplay thing. So let's just say 6 polarities. Which means there may have been a 6th school, lost or cast out maybe.

7. They might be using the moon to hide out since it's out of the void now, hunhow could be waiting for us to activate solar rails to get to Tau to gain full control of an army. Since the sentients we fight on the moon are just broken off pieces of hunhow. the bigger badder ones await. We're likely falling in to their plans to regain full control to stop us from ruining the new systems planets like we did Earth

Edited by Vesiga

6 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

1. I don't think the grineer will be on our side, since they were looking to control whatever sentient thing they THOUGHT was down there before realizing it was Hunhow. Stupid Tyl Regor started all this. Alad V however seems to be on our side now ever since we cured his mutalist. Though I think awhile back Sargus was on our side?

The Grineer are the old cloned, sheeplike, dense working class of the Orokin empire. When the Tenno felled the Orokin in the aftermath of the Old War, they rose to sentience, sapience and self-determination, murdering their own share of Orokin-officials in the process, while assimilating a few of them into their ranks. While not explicitly stated, the Grineer Queens are both Orokin and revered by the Grineer; here, one could be led to assume they are indeed coopted former Orokin proper - or at least, their former clerks and of the former body politic.

The Tenno were a wildcard, but almost forgotten when they went into stasis. The Grineer had a bad start in life, being infertile and predestined to only copy themselves over and over to stay "alive" as a people, so as their mental capacities grow, they realize these predicaments more and more, driving the push to fix their damaged and deteriorating genepool. Vor attempted this with capturing Warframes, who are human body with partial Technocyte-mutation. Tyl Regor attempted this with Sentients, who are highly adaptable and reproductive.

During the Gravidus Dilemma, Sargus Ruk offered to help the Tenno against Salad Five, who chopped up Warframes for money. Salad Five is, as Nora put it, the devil in a Corpus' suit. I'll trust him as far as a Fragor charge attack can smash him in the Gas City arena. Sargus Ruk, on the other hand...

FjGoFaH.png

I think this about showcases why Salad Five can take a hike.

8 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

1. I don't think the grineer will be on our side, since they were looking to control whatever sentient thing they THOUGHT was down there before realizing it was Hunhow. Stupid Tyl Regor started all this. Alad V however seems to be on our side now ever since we cured his mutalist. 

2. I'd say prolly pretty big odds that Hunhow, being as big as the sun... will be fought with our big ship. 

3. Unlikely, The Queens want our vessels, and the Corpus are many different factions that work together under profit. If anything, they will accept our help like vs the Infestation, but still be against us. 

4. We will likely get her back. Her helmet probably carries a part of Margulis which made her the way she is. Likely using transference with it. And Ballas' power during the cutscene looked like a EMP to it, which popped it off, and Natah was returned to the state she is now. 

5. Ballas knew we were there in a way, he gave us the paracesis blueprint. (Or if I'm wrong, we learned the blueprint and he was making that sword as his own protection) He might end up too far gone and we'll have to put him down. But his transformation seems like a clear form of torture cause he's no longer the perfect orokin being. Since it's the orokins fault for the sentients theyre likely revolting against us [again] now that theyre regaining power and ground. 

6. There are 7 polarities, but only 5 schools of them. I don't think Umbra counts as a polarity for the sake of lore, just a gameplay thing. So let's just say 6 polarities. Which means there may have been a 6th school, lost or cast out maybe.

7. They might be using the moon to hide out since it's out of the void now, hunhow could be waiting for us to activate solar rails to get to Tau to gain full control of an army. Since the sentients we fight on the moon are just broken off pieces of hunhow. the bigger badder ones await. We're likely falling in to their plans to regain full control to stop us from ruining the new systems planets like we did Earth

1- I thought they were trying to make weapons/technology out of it. Like on the plains, you can see basically battery cables hooked up to a sentient part and them trying to jump start it. They're trying to figure it out and make use of it. I feel that a massive threat such as a sentient invasion could possibly bring about some sort of truce. Like "I hate you, but I'll kill you when this is all over" kind of thing. Alad V... Pretty sure is in it for himself and takes joy in watching the world burn.

2-Is he really as big as the sun? Had no idea. If he is that big, then his momma so fat... o,o   If a sun sized sentient showed up, I think EVERYONE would be on board to kill it. It would be glorious too, fighting along side enemies like Tyl Regor and the like. Plus I would love to see interactions between them, such as Nef Anyo talking to Vay Hek or Tyl Regor, etc.

3- Queens are dead story wise right? Not sure how all the main villans mortality is fairing tbh. We have assassination missions but they pop up from time to time. Not sure what the timeline is anymore.

4- I 100% believe Marg is in the helmet. I think when Ballas made her take it off, she reconnected to the sentient wifi and went straight decepticon.

5-He knew the entire time. He was purposely trying to look away from us. He gave us the information to make the sword and we committed it to memory. I feel that when we see him again, he will be 100% under sentient control.

6-good point.

7-Really waiting on the big ones to show up. Pretty sure they will come with railjack, given their immense size.

5 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

The Grineer are the old cloned, sheeplike, dense working class of the Orokin empire. When the Tenno felled the Orokin in the aftermath of the Old War, they rose to sentience, sapience and self-determination, murdering their own share of Orokin-officials in the process, while assimilating a few of them into their ranks. While not explicitly stated, the Grineer Queens are both Orokin and revered by the Grineer; here, one could be led to assume they are indeed coopted former Orokin proper - or at least, their former clerks and of the former body politic.

The Tenno were a wildcard, but almost forgotten when they went into stasis. The Grineer had a bad start in life, being infertile and predestined to only copy themselves over and over to stay "alive" as a people, so as their mental capacities grow, they realize these predicaments more and more, driving the push to fix their damaged and deteriorating genepool. Vor attempted this with capturing Warframes, who are human body with partial Technocyte-mutation. Tyl Regor attempted this with Sentients, who are highly adaptable and reproductive.

During the Gravidus Dilemma, Sargus Ruk offered to help the Tenno against Salad Five, who chopped up Warframes for money. Salad Five is, as Nora put it, the devil in a Corpus' suit. I'll trust him as far as a Fragor charge attack can smash him in the Gas City arena. Sargus Ruk, on the other hand...

FjGoFaH.png

I think this about showcases why Salad Five can take a hike.

Yeah we work with them from time to time and it shows that it IS possible given that we have a common enemy or goal. Some grineer are very intelligent. Queens, Tyl Regor, Sargus most definitely. (His manner of speaking makes it seem as if he isn't, but he has many accomplishments and evidence of a strategic mind)

Also that reminds me, what about Mr Vor? Haven't heard much about our first bad guy in a while. He is immortal in the void now, and has seemingly been open ended plot material for quite some time. I wonder if he will have something to do with a void jump to Tau..... ORRRRR! Perhaps he can use void energy to kick some sentient arse! That would be a plot twist.

6 hours ago, SECURATYYY said:

1- I thought they were trying to make weapons/technology out of it. Like on the plains, you can see basically battery cables hooked up to a sentient part and them trying to jump start it. They're trying to figure it out and make use of it. I feel that a massive threat such as a sentient invasion could possibly bring about some sort of truce. Like "I hate you, but I'll kill you when this is all over" kind of thing. Alad V... Pretty sure is in it for himself and takes joy in watching the world burn.

2-Is he really as big as the sun? Had no idea. If he is that big, then his momma so fat... o,o   If a sun sized sentient showed up, I think EVERYONE would be on board to kill it. It would be glorious too, fighting along side enemies like Tyl Regor and the like. Plus I would love to see interactions between them, such as Nef Anyo talking to Vay Hek or Tyl Regor, etc.

3- Queens are dead story wise right? Not sure how all the main villans mortality is fairing tbh. We have assassination missions but they pop up from time to time. Not sure what the timeline is anymore.

4- I 100% believe Marg is in the helmet. I think when Ballas made her take it off, she reconnected to the sentient wifi and went straight decepticon.

5-He knew the entire time. He was purposely trying to look away from us. He gave us the information to make the sword and we committed it to memory. I feel that when we see him again, he will be 100% under sentient control.

6-good point.

7-Really waiting on the big ones to show up. Pretty sure they will come with railjack, given their immense size.

1- That doesn't make them on our side though, remember valkyr prime trailer? the corpus used it against her. They'll weaponize the sentients to kill the Tenno if possible.

2- Hunhow is very VERY big. Like tenno can run up his limbs looking like an ant big. 

3- The big queen was killed, thus small queen using Kuva siphons to revive her! we just haven't gotten to the revival part.

4- that's all I can assume as well. 

5- agreed

7- I believe with the gas city, the flying eidolon/sentient is next. It's been teased like 4 times now and was shown flying in the gas city

23 hours ago, Vesiga said:

2- Hunhow is very VERY big. Like tenno can run up his limbs looking like an ant big. 

Not as big as the sun though. He WAS entombed on Uranus after all, which would be problematic if he was bigger than it.

He IS pretty damn colossal relative to a person though. You can actually see his body just about in the opening cutscene to the Second Dream: 

Spoiler

Image result for second dream cutscene

The glowing parts outside the window is just a part of him.

On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎14 at 11:31 AM, SECURATYYY said:

If the Tau system is going to be another star chart, which at this point I'm inclined to believe it is, will the grineer/corpus become (temporary?) allies? What are the chances that we roll into the new system with capital ships backing us up? Fighting alongside Vay Hek while he calls us maggots? Nef Anyo sending platoons of MOA's? Alad V gibbering on with some cryptic bs?

Maybe, at least in part. Probably in the sense of a truce 'We won't interfere with your operations regarding Sentients', similar to the Infested right now. Everything else is business as usual (mostly for gameplay reasons).

With Railjack coming 'soon', as well as the Tau system coming 'soon', what are the odds for a massive space battle against sentient hives? Per the above point, maybe a joint effort with the grineer/corpus, with formorians and such laying siege with us. Obligatory Vay Hek commentary 5000% required.

Quite low. Railjacks are Interceptor ships, not battle cruisers. Tenno are geared for Guerilla Warfare, so are heavily resistant to Siege tactics but can't implement them either.

Best case here is the Grineer/Corpus engaging a Sentient 'ship' and you take the opportunity to attack the internals with the 'jack. Or you, well, intercept an incoming attack.

What are the chances that we COULD actually ally with our enemies, given the fact we've been effectively trolling them for years. Would the 'giant space threat' be enough to unify all the factions?

Depends on how giant the threat is.

My guess is that DE are gonna throw a curveball, and not all the Sentients are on board with system-wide destruction, leading to several Sentients actually allying with us instead to prevent the faction that does want total destruction from doing anything. Leading to the Grineer and Corpus not noticing too much difference. Under this, the New War would be a Sentient Civil War. It's not unknown for DE to do stuff like this. Not like the Operator reveal was the straightforward option after all.

Do we get our mom back or kill her? From a narrative perspective, we would have an inside person connected to their hivemind network. Related, maybe it would be a sun/moon choice? Spare for good morality, kill for bad.

Well, Sun and Moon aren't really good or bad. Sun seems to be 'emotional, void rejecting' and Moon is 'cold, void embracing'. 

As for if it's a choice? It's probably too much of a problem for DE long-term, as it forces them to split content in the future. Practically difficult.

Personally, I think we get her back but her role somehow changes to reflect our growing maturity.

Is Ballas going to be a boss fight? Chimera prologue.... If he ends up looking like Optimus Prime(get it?), controlled by the sentient mother, surely we have to put him down right?

Making the assumption we want him on our side. I doubt our Tenno will forgive him - or that any particularly zealous Sentients have either. Best-case-scenario, we're tolerating him.

In fact, my personal theory is that Lotus is being manipulated, and in an act of rebellion, purposefully mutilated Ballas but kept him alive to get him to betray the Sentients again - giving us the Paracesis.

Will the focus tree be expanded with the Tau system? Tenno seem pretty integral to the whole theme. Maybe we go through the void and gain some new powers. Maybe we get angry that Natah, the mimic queen, deceived us and played our emotions- going hulk angry mode and unlocking some new skills? Maybe Wally hooks us up with more of that sweet void juice?

I'm not sure of any story reasoning why it'd happen, but I would be supremely surprised if the Tenno didn't get an upgrade in this quest in some fashion, probably involving Focus as that's the primary Tenno progression system.

Will there be another invasion of our system by the sentients? Perhaps prompting our travel to the Tau system? Will it ruin Konzu's lunch?

See my above 'civil war' theory.

Vor. Haven't heard much about him in a while. From my understanding he is now an immortal being of the void. Could he play a role? Void jump to Tau? Vor using void energy to slay some sentient baddies? If we are going to fight a massive space bot army, having an immortal dude whom basically has space bot kryptonite would be fairly handy. He isn't pushing any grineer agenda anymore.

He is pushing his own agenda though - or possibly leftover Orokin agenda. He's also likely confined to the void, preventing him from taking an active role since they can't go there anyway. I could see us visiting him to, er, 'negotiate' resources for the jump though.

20 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

No matter what the answers are to all those questions are, I think we all know one thing about the update:

Let's go kill some more stuff.

Agreed.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Loza03:

Not as big as the sun though. He WAS entombed on Uranus after all, which would be problematic if he was bigger than it.

He IS pretty damn colossal relative to a person though. You can actually see his body just about in the opening cutscene to the Second Dream:  

Unsure how canon that is but

On 2019-05-14 at 1:45 PM, SineSole said:

Imagine like in Halo 3, the Infested temporarily become our allies since they deem the sentients a threat to their hive mind thing going on. 

Would love this. Adding it to the main post.

9 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Maybe, at least in part. Probably in the sense of a truce 'We won't interfere with your operations regarding Sentients', similar to the Infested right now. Everything else is business as usual (mostly for gameplay reasons).

Agreed. I think everyone will be hands off each other.

Quite low. Railjacks are Interceptor ships, not battle cruisers. Tenno are geared for Guerilla Warfare, so are heavily resistant to Siege tactics but can't implement them either.

Best case here is the Grineer/Corpus engaging a Sentient 'ship' and you take the opportunity to attack the internals with the 'jack. Or you, well, intercept an incoming attack.

Good point. I can very well see that happening too.

Depends on how giant the threat is.

My guess is that DE are gonna throw a curveball, and not all the Sentients are on board with system-wide destruction, leading to several Sentients actually allying with us instead to prevent the faction that does want total destruction from doing anything. Leading to the Grineer and Corpus not noticing too much difference. Under this, the New War would be a Sentient Civil War. It's not unknown for DE to do stuff like this. Not like the Operator reveal was the straightforward option after all.

Do you think grineer/corpus would trust the sentients though? With the knowledge and evidence of the old war all around, I feel they would be skeptical at best. Actually I could see the grineer just flat out attacking them for now bowing to grineer might.

Well, Sun and Moon aren't really good or bad. Sun seems to be 'emotional, void rejecting' and Moon is 'cold, void embracing'. 

As for if it's a choice? It's probably too much of a problem for DE long-term, as it forces them to split content in the future. Practically difficult.

Personally, I think we get her back but her role somehow changes to reflect our growing maturity.

Hmm. I'm so divided here honestly. On one hand we can 'save' her, on the other hand the villain just gave us a sword to kill her. There's no telling really, that's why I though it might be choice based. You're absolutely right about the difficulty in removing her from dialogue and whatnot though. Wonder if that will be a factor.

Making the assumption we want him on our side. I doubt our Tenno will forgive him - or that any particularly zealous Sentients have either. Best-case-scenario, we're tolerating him.

In fact, my personal theory is that Lotus is being manipulated, and in an act of rebellion, purposefully mutilated Ballas but kept him alive to get him to betray the Sentients again - giving us the Paracesis.

Tin foil hats on top of tin foil hats. 😛 Everyone gets double betrayed. I think Margulis was in the helmet, and I'm sure the Lotus is having her strings pulled, but it might be too late.

I'm not sure of any story reasoning why it'd happen, but I would be supremely surprised if the Tenno didn't get an upgrade in this quest in some fashion, probably involving Focus as that's the primary Tenno progression system.

I think it hits back to the maturity thing. We were atrophied space teens, and now we are in combat. I feel like our power will continue to grow, and the cliche "go berserk unlock new power" could really apply here. It would show our independence and growth. Plus it would be badass imo.

8 hours ago, SECURATYYY said:

Do you think grineer/corpus would trust the sentients though? With the knowledge and evidence of the old war all around, I feel they would be skeptical at best. Actually I could see the grineer just flat out attacking them for now bowing to grineer might.

The Grineer? Well, they think the Sentients freed them from the Orokin (not us as it actually happened), so that's actually not impossible. And Corpus will trust anyone who throws enough money their way.

Though they might not wind up getting involved anyway, if it's a Sentient Civil War.

Hmm. I'm so divided here honestly. On one hand we can 'save' her, on the other hand the villain just gave us a sword to kill her. There's no telling really, that's why I though it might be choice based. You're absolutely right about the difficulty in removing her from dialogue and whatnot though. Wonder if that will be a factor.

Considering that almost every cinematic quest after that point would need two variations based on which choice you made, it's probably quite unlikely. Ironically, rerecording the dialogue is probably the least of their concerns. They have had 1 1/2 years to do the voice acting.

Tin foil hats on top of tin foil hats. 😛 Everyone gets double betrayed. I think Margulis was in the helmet, and I'm sure the Lotus is having her strings pulled, but it might be too late.

Who knows? Honestly, it's pure speculation what's going to happen, so your guess is as good as mine.

I think it hits back to the maturity thing. We were atrophied space teens, and now we are in combat. I feel like our power will continue to grow, and the cliche "go berserk unlock new power" could really apply here. It would show our independence and growth. Plus it would be badass imo.

Agreed. Going Berserk is quite possible - I mean, they mentioned the 'outbursts' in the Second Dream, indicating we didn't always have such good control over our powers - before we got enough Focus. I do wonder what would happen should we lose said focus.

Although on the opposite end, it's possible we go the opposite and get an 'avatar state' esque of hyperfocus.

10 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

All I know is I kinda want something like the battle at the end of Mass Effect when we finally face Hunhow.  Especially if we were playing through it instead of just watching it.

Me too man. I wanna put that sucker down, and I want a glorious mission with it. Maybe that will be how we get momma back.

On 2019-05-14 at 3:31 AM, SECURATYYY said:

No. Just look at how the Grineer and Corpus swarmed all over Lua, knowing full well it was full of Sentients. Hell, look at how the Corpus have "Sentient Research" in the Enrichment Labs (showcased in the Valkyr Prime trailer).

The Grineer and Corpus are so arrogant, they thing they can conquer the Sentients and use them to kill the Tenno. They do not perceive the Sentients to be a threat that would require a ceasefire. The only thing that ever caused that reaction was the Infested, and only after a LOT of mistakes and the destruction of Eris

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

No. Just look at how the Grineer and Corpus swarmed all over Lua, knowing full well it was full of Sentients. Hell, look at how the Corpus have "Sentient Research" in the Enrichment Labs (showcased in the Valkyr Prime trailer).

The Grineer and Corpus are so arrogant, they thing they can conquer the Sentients and use them to kill the Tenno. They do not perceive the Sentients to be a threat that would require a ceasefire. The only thing that ever caused that reaction was the Infested, and only after a LOT of mistakes and the destruction of Eris

I feel like if the sentients invaded, EVERYONE would get their butts kicked. I know the grineer and corpus are formidable, but would pale in comparison to the hivemind-never sleeping- robot menace. Thats kind of where I was going with the allied thing. Like hey, if we don't join up, we all dead.

1 minute ago, SECURATYYY said:

I feel like if the sentients invaded, EVERYONE would get their butts kicked. I know the grineer and corpus are formidable, but would pale in comparison to the hivemind-never sleeping- robot menace. Thats kind of where I was going with the allied thing. Like hey, if we don't join up, we all dead.

SEntients are dead. We need something really dangerous like  ferocious mutant mouses,  carnivorous plants or fight against the Smurfs.