Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch Warframe stream and Platinum price Suggestions

GKD_PRIME

1.sometimes DE hold events, watch live broadcasts, and get drops in game.

This live broadcasting activity is always on twitch.

In fact, there are many Chinese players who can't access twitch for some reasons.

So I want to tell DE that there is a live broadcasting platform in China called DouYu which has recently launched the "drops" function.

For example,“dont starve together”used to drop game items only on twitch, but now it supports dropping game items on DouYu platform.

So it gained more popularity in live games, and they promoted their games better.

And many Chinese like to watch live broadcasts on this platform.

If DE can consider launching activities on this platform, it will not only let more people know about warframe, but also make it easier for players who play warframe to get "drops" with one stroke.

2.Before setting prices, we should realize that the average income of each country is different.

The income of ordinary people in developed countries is generally higher than that in developing countries.

Steam's regional pricing policy is also based on this objective law. In a way, this has promoted the consumption of people in the corresponding areas.

To make an extreme analogy, in an area where you can only guarantee your own food and clothing, set a high price for non-necessities. Will many people buy it?

So pricing should be in line with regional income levels and ensure that people have a desire to consume.

I hope that when I buy platinum, it's RMB rather than US dollar.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GKD_PRIME said:

In fact, there are many Chinese players who can't access twitch for some reasons.

So I want to tell DE that there is a live broadcasting platform in China called DouYu which has recently launched the "drops" function.

I understand how S#&$ty it is for people from China to not be able to watch Twitch. I get where you are coming from.
At the same time I think that DE should NOT switch to another platform for streaming. By doing that DE would say that they are agreeing with what China does to the internet. And that's the biggest mistake one can do: giving in to a regime like the chinese one.

Edited by WhiteMarker

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I understand how S#&$ty it is for people from China to not be able to watch Twitch. I get where you are coming from.
At the same time I think that DE should NOT switch to another platform for streaming. By doing that DE would say that they are agreeing with what China does to the internet. And that's the biggest mistake one can do: giving in to a regime like the chinese one.

OP did not mention switching, OP mentioned drops on douyu in addition to what we have now on twitch. 

Just now, SupremeDutchGamer said:

OP did not mention switching, OP mentioned drops on douyu in addition to what we have now on twitch. 

Still the same thing.
China is regulating the internet in a fashion that should never be supported. Even if DE didn't switch to another streaming service, and just used it as an addition, China would "win".

20 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Still the same thing.
China is regulating the internet in a fashion that should never be supported. Even if DE didn't switch to another streaming service, and just used it as an addition, China would "win".

do you think the chinese government gives a single S#&$ about wether or not some foreign company gifts their people some extra items in a game? 

digital extremes has no power to change anything about the chinese internet situation. wether they do or do not stream on DouYu changes absolutely nothing except that chinese players gain the ability to watch streams and earn drops. by saying "we cant do this because china would "win"" you're simply punishing the chinese players for living in china. usually, those people are not in control. its not a matter of "supporting how china regulates the internet", its a matter of "allowing players across the world to have equal benefits regardless of their location."

33 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

do you think the chinese government gives a single S#&$ about wether or not some foreign company gifts their people some extra items in a game? 

digital extremes has no power to change anything about the chinese internet situation. wether they do or do not stream on DouYu changes absolutely nothing except that chinese players gain the ability to watch streams and earn drops. by saying "we cant do this because china would "win"" you're simply punishing the chinese players for living in china. usually, those people are not in control. its not a matter of "supporting how china regulates the internet", its a matter of "allowing players across the world to have equal benefits regardless of their location."

Great point of view . Thank you for your reply.